I am interested in purchasing a three bed room (1710 sq ft) apartment in Max Heights metro view project which is about to complete shortly. My need is for end use. However, most of the property dealers I called told me that there are no flats available in this project. Can any one please enlighten me if there is really that much demand in this area ? Few property dealers also told me even if I get an apartment in this project it would cost around 50 Lacs since they would soon be ready for possession. I would appreciate if any one can provide me ground reality of this project.
Read more
190 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I do not know about Max heights but overall nearly all good projects have been sold out. Ready to made apartments such as Parkers/ TDI Kingsbury are going at heavy premiums. Supply in Kundli is not as high as Yamuna expressway or Gurgaon or Noida, so the premiums are getting high for these apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Does any one has more details on this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Why is it named on Metro?
    CommentQuote
  • There are plans to extend Metro to Kundli and Sonepat (sector 35), so keeping that in view, they probably named the apartments MetroView.
    CommentQuote
  • Need more information on this project. I have seen the sample flat and it was the best amongst all others that I saw on NH1. The balconies were really big and spacious. Is there any one on this forum who has purchased a flat in this project or in Maxheight project which is on NH1 ? Can any one also enlighten why should I not buy flat in this project because I have almost made up my mind to go with this project and trying to see if there would be any pitfalls before I finally close the deal. This would be for my end use as my parents live in Pitampura and its very convenient to commute between Pitampura and Jatheri gaon.

Thank you all for your help and useful information.
    CommentQuote
  • If they are offering possessions and you liked the apartments and rates offered, go for it.
    CommentQuote
  • They are not offering possession yet. They said possession would be offered sometime next year. Should I be concerned with that ? The ones that are almost ready for possession are Maxheights on NH1. However, they are going for 80-85 lacs for 100 sqft more area. Those ones any ways are out of my budget. This is a small builder. Do you think that it should be a cause of worry ?
    CommentQuote
  • Flats with possessions are more secure but definitely more costly. If a builder has good reputation, you do not have to worry. Please have a look, how much work has been completed and check for legal clearance and papers. Some people prefer to hire a lawyer to have complete paper work check.
    CommentQuote
  • I did visit the site in Jatheri village and the tower structures are almost complete. Most of the remaining work is around completing outer walls and other finishing activities like POP, wall painting and flooring. My broker also got all the necessary clearance documents from the company office and showed me the same. He said that one of the advantages of going with smaller builders is that the quality of material used in construction is better compared to those of major builders, since the small builders are in growing stage they dont risk delivering substandard product. I kind of agreed with him after seeing Maxheight's other project on NH1 which is almost complete. The quality of walls and POP looked much better compared to TDI's Kingsbury apartments.

My broker also suggested that I should close the deal as soon as possible because historically prices tend to increase near or after Diwali. Can any one confirm if the prices are trending upwards in this region since Navratri festivals are about to begin and people tend to make big ticket purchases in Navratri and around Dipawali.

Once again thanks for your help and sharing all the useful information.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any one else on this forum who has bought a flat in Maxheights Metroview project ? Please respond and lets exchange any new information on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested in buying a commercial property in Kundli city. Can any one give me options about the same ? Also is it possible to run an office from an apartment if it doesn't disturb the neighbors or is it strictly prohibited ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Now that navratri is over and diwali is round the corner, does any one else see an increase in the prices in Kundli region ? I was told that the rate in the grand square project has gone up from 2700 to 3100 in resale.This project is on NH1 near Kingsbury. Is it true that there is so much appreciation going on in this region at this rapid rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Call multiple brokers and check the current prices. Brokers all over NCr always quote higher prices but as I am aware the rates are steadily increasing in this Kundli Sonepat belt.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi there,

It has been a while since I posted in this thread. So, just stopped by to say hi. Is there any one else around who is invested in Max Heights ? Just wanted to know what is latest on this project and when is this project completing ? Looking forward to hear back from all the wonderful people out there. Please post any latest pictures from the site location if you happen to visit this place recently.

Thanks you all.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

As the sun rises for the last time in year 2012, I would like to wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year. May god bless you all in the new year and I hope and pray that the next year is good for me as well.

Lots of regards and well wishes.
    CommentQuote