Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help on builder track record - How is Tdi?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Help on builder track record - How is Tdi?

Last updated: December 14 2012
14 | Posts
2795 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on builder track record - How is Tdi?

friends, I am almost finalising a deal of plot in tdi moradabad
    there is no moradabad section, and I have heard about tdi kundli and panipat projects. from whatever I have heard, I have come to know that they r slow builders but since all prjrcts very big its expected

I want advice from people about reputation on tdi builder?

how is their quality

how they have performed in kundli, panipat, agra, mohali???

their website is limited and so is info on google

please help

Re : Help on builder track record - How is Tdi?

Don't know about panipat, Mohali or Agra but TDI KUndli has come out beautifully. TDI Kundli was launched in 2005 and around by 2010, they have given possession to nearly all plot owners. TDI KUndli is a 1500 acre project which is huge for any builder.

TDI Kundli has beautiful township concept with hospitals, schools, markets, malls and wide roads inside it.

Also, TDI mall in rajouri garden, Delhi has come out beautifully as well.

Overall, TDI is not a fraud builder although you can expect some delays in delivery.

Comment

thanks for reply, I hv noticed that all their projects are big and all have delays
      but on net and in consumer complaints forum I didn't find anything major against them.

are they cash rich builder or like unitech, omaxe....sirf naam badhey?

did they develop infra of decent quality in township?
      like roads, parks, etc

Comment

TDI are a trustworthy builders, delivers what they promise. Go and check out how TDI city, Kundli have shaped up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohini1 View Post
          Don't know about panipat, Mohali or Agra but TDI KUndli has come out beautifully. TDI Kundli was launched in 2005 and around by 2010, they have given possession to nearly all plot owners. TDI KUndli is a 1500 acre project which is huge for any builder.

TDI Kundli has beautiful township concept with hospitals, schools, markets, malls and wide roads inside it.

Also, TDI mall in rajouri garden, Delhi has come out beautifully as well.

Overall, TDI is not a fraud builder although you can expect some delays in delivery.
          Even I was planning to invest in TDI 2 mohali but after reading these complains, I am not sure whether to go for TDI..

Taneja Developers & Infrastructure Ltd. (Tdi) - Charging very haigh EDC, interest and no devliery of project

Comment

Well, EDC or external development charges is something which is not charged by builders but by Haryana government. EDC was revised from 750/ yard to 1650/ sq yard, so people were asked to pay the difference to the Haryana government via builders.

And as of today, nearly all plots with exception of L block has got possession. I agree, that the possession was promised by 2007-08 but was delayed till 2009-10. I have already mentioned above, do expect some delay in delivery.

PS: I am a satisfied customer in TDI KUndli.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohini1 View Post
              Well, EDC or external development charges is something which is not charged by builders but by Haryana government. EDC was revised from 750/ yard to 1650/ sq yard, so people were asked to pay the difference to the Haryana government via builders.

And as of today, nearly all plots with exception of L block has got possession. I agree, that the possession was promised by 2007-08 but was delayed till 2009-10. I have already mentioned above, do expect some delay in delivery.

PS: I am a satisfied customer in TDI KUndli.
              Yes delay was done by the builder and investor has to pay the revised EDC. It is well justified. Limit of support. and hight of justification.

Comment

Originally posted by ncr2012 View Post
                Yes delay was done by the builder and investor has to pay the revised EDC. It is well justified. Limit of support. and hight of justification.
                Feel bad for your knowledge NCR bhai. Increased EDC came into effect for any properties bought after 2008, so it has nothing to do with delay by the builder. Even if TDI would have offered possession by that time, investor would have ended paying the difference in EDC proposed by Haryana government.

Please do not write irrelevant or irresponsible comments for sake of writing or criticising Kundli.

Comment

And regarding the main question, TDI has good reputation and is a reliable builder based on his previous projects launched.

Comment

Originally posted by nirmal39 View Post
                    And regarding the main question, TDI has good reputation and is a reliable builder based on his previous projects launched.
                    Pl update my knowledge . If a property booked in 2007 and till date possession has not offered like in l block then in this case also no revised EDC will be charged.
                    If a plot booked in 2006 and registered in 2009 then in this case also no revised EDC will be charged.
                    Last edited December 13 2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X