Need help

Last updated: April 10 2013
61 | Posts
4543 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

I am a long term investor who own a property in Noida extension but want to exit out as I have made losses on my investment.

I am looking for a horizon of 5-7 years and after exploring all options, I feel that Kundli has a good scope of appreciation. Can anyone tell any good projects. My budget is 75-80 lakhs and I can pay all upfront.

Also, I am interested in Plots or Villas only. Please do not suggest any Flats...

Re : Need help

Haryana to set up 15 clusters for MSMEs

Recognising the employment potential of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) which constitute the backbone of the manufacturing sector, the Haryana government has decided to set up 15 clusters with Common Facility Centres (CFCs) in public-private partnership mode.
    Disclosing

this here on Sunday, an official spokesperson said sites for setting up the clusters had been identified. Diagnostic study reports have been prepared for eight of them and submitted to the Central government for approval.
    The Centre has accorded approval for setting up CFCs at three clusters, proposed to be set up in Bahadurgarh, Panipat and Karnal. Four additional CFCs are expected to be approved by this month.

The clusters have been conceived to put into place an institutional support mechanism for facilitating growth and competitiveness of the MSME sector, and address their needs.

i thing we hv this for sonepat too

Comment

Originally posted by NCR100 View Post
      I am a long term investor who own a property in Noida extension but want to exit out as I have made losses on my investment.

I am looking for a horizon of 5-7 years and after exploring all options, I feel that Kundli has a good scope of appreciation. Can anyone tell any good projects. My budget is 75-80 lakhs and I can pay all upfront.

Also, I am interested in Plots or Villas only. Please do not suggest any Flats...
      In 80-85 lakh budget, you may get a 250 sq yard plot with possession in I/J or K block in TDI city, Kundli......

Comment

My 3 friends has invested in sonepat
        in omaxe 15000 till now no resale negtive return
        and second tdi plot at 15000 in l block so in that only 500 rs return
        and third in tdi c block 30000 so in that only 1500 return
        and forth friend in tdi apppartment 2750 right now not nore than 3000
        So kundi is worst citu

Comment

Sunny Bhai, please get your facts right before you post anything in public domain. Rates in TDI I block have now touched 28-29K. C block is now selling around 37-40k. Omaxe minimum rate in any block is 17k and highest around 28k.

If your 5th friend is intersested in selling at those rates, please p.m me here. I am planning to do another investment in Kundli........

Comment

B block 30k-32k. Seen 3 deals in last 3 weeks in that range. 32k was park facing 10 marla plot. Wait till elections you would pick values buy in this region. You may get b block plots in 28-30k range

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
              B block 30k-32k. Seen 3 deals in last 3 weeks in that range. 32k was park facing 10 marla plot. Wait till elections you would pick values buy in this region. You may get b block plots in 28-30k range
              Gaurav bhai why not u request Rohini bhai to disclose the ph no. of dealers offering him a good return. Pl request him it will help Kundli Investors and they will give lot of blessing to him.

Comment

a gaurav pls get me a plot ther in tdi b block 28 k .
                I would be really thankful to you .
                Or if you can pls get me TDI A block 30 k .
                i would be again really thankful to u my whole life ..
                Pls pls do it !
                I am a ready buyer

Comment

Originally posted by snpREALTY View Post
                  a gaurav pls get me a plot ther in tdi b block 28 k .
                  I would be really thankful to you .
                  Or if you can pls get me TDI A block 30 k .
                  i would be again really thankful to u my whole life ..
                  Pls pls do it !
                  I am a ready buyer
                  Well at that rate I will buy myself and not let u know... 31 mein b Block mein chahiye to pm me

Comment

tell me the location if its near to nh1 i wont really mind buying one .
                    Its a good deal really .
                    can i expect 29 rate " mauke par " ??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X