Hi guys

recently i booked an apartment in TDI lake side heights

i want to know where have you guys invested in kundli? and in plots or in flats?

how long are you going to hold your investment?

I know people booked floors 4 years ago in Parker and the floors already increased by 100%

thanks in advance.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Congratulations on your purchase!

Invested in TDI Kundli, I block plot, bought 350 sq yard plot in October 2010 at cost price of 43 lakh all inclusive. Now, as of today, I am getting offers between 1 crore 5 lakhs to 1.10 crores ( all inclusive). But I have no intentions to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rohini1
    Congratulations on your purchase!

Invested in TDI Kundli, I block plot, bought 350 sq yard plot in October 2010 at cost price of 43 lakh all inclusive. Now, as of today, I am getting offers between 1 crore 5 lakhs to 1.10 crores ( all inclusive). But I have no intentions to sell.

That's great, 100% ROI in just 2 and a half years.

Do you think apartment investment is going to be beneficial? Like paying 50 lakhs for 3 BHK, what are the expected rates in 3 years when they are completed and i have possession.

I want to invest like 50-80 lakhs more here.
    CommentQuote
  • Plots always yield better returns than apartment. That is a global fact. However, flats are also great investment if invested at right price. It is still a good time to enter Kundli. Once KMP will get functional and education campus will be operational, prices will double from here. I see KMP and education city functional in next 2-3 years time. If RRTS( rapid rail) comes on top, then there is no stopping Kundli.

Since now you have invested, hold your investment and stay patient. Patience always pays in real estate market.
    CommentQuote
  • anyone heard of SD rose city ??

how it is.i think it is on KMP
    CommentQuote
  • Sab fraud hai ye log forget and invest in already launched products....if you intend to invest at all
    CommentQuote