Last week I visited purani kachari, Sonepat along with my friend as a witness to the registration process for a villa in Eldeco County, Sonepat. I was quite surprised to see the registration process at Sonepat. There was no process of figure prints, which I believe is must in order to avoid the fraudulent transactions. Further there was no provision for scanning of retina of eye or thump impression. Though they had taken the photograph of my friend and scanned copy of the same was affixed on the back of stamp papers. But lack of provision for the above made the registration process a bit suspicious. Any comments?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by GAURAVIS
    Last week I visited purani kachari, Sonepat along with my friend as a witness to the registration process for a villa in Eldeco County, Sonepat. I was quite surprised to see the registration process at Sonepat. There was no process of figure prints, which I believe is must in order to avoid the fraudulent transactions. Further there was no provision for scanning of retina of eye or thump impression. Though they had taken the photograph of my friend and scanned copy of the same was affixed on the back of stamp papers. But lack of provision for the above made the registration process a bit suspicious. Any comments?

They may have not equipped with Latest technology and have been following the out dated process...
    CommentQuote
  • Fingure marks using inkpad is believed to have origin during Mughal Period :)
    CommentQuote
  • finger prints with ink psd is the best proof and nothing like retina image capture is required..
    By the way congrats to ur frnd which villa has he bought an d for how much??
    CommentQuote