Collapse

Beware of Brokers in Kundli Delhi

Last updated: June 24 2014
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Beware of Brokers in Kundli Delhi

I am an investor in this area, and i dont think the prices will increase before 3 years, i am thinking of holding for atleast 5-6 years. Right now market is down everywhere, thats the reason you are not getting the prices you were getting 2 years ago, i am expecting this to change in next 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by nandunaada View Post
      You are a broker...arent you?
      being a broker is not bad but broker should deliver his responsibility also he should also consider the problems of investors also and not only behave like a pet dog of builders.

Comment

This guy snpreality is not a broker but that same purple and many other aliases he assumed each time he was banned but shamelessly, he always comes back...he keeps on talking about dhabas and jurassic parks without understanding that with connectivity, like KMP and metro, kundli will never be a worthy place to invest...he will then argue metro will come in 5 yrs but then u tell him that current prices dont build-in those 5 yrs and delays, he will start comparing them to prices in Delhi which nirmala or wat was very fond of doing...its bcoz of presence of many such idiots that I stopped coming in here...God knows, when they will grow!!
        Don't just go by my Name

Comment

Originally posted by Mr bullish View Post
          This guy snpreality is not a broker but that same purple and many other aliases he assumed each time he was banned but shamelessly, he always comes back...he keeps on talking about dhabas and jurassic parks without understanding that with connectivity, like KMP and metro, kundli will never be a worthy place to invest...he will then argue metro will come in 5 yrs but then u tell him that current prices dont build-in those 5 yrs and delays, he will start comparing them to prices in Delhi which nirmala or wat was very fond of doing...its bcoz of presence of many such idiots that I stopped coming in here...God knows, when they will grow!!
          They r doing there business. After all Roti to khani hai na. From any means.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X