Sahara Infrastructure & Housing (Sahara I&H), India’s leading real estate company, today launched Sahara City Homes township in Lucknow. The township is the first one from the world's largest chain of self-sufficient, high quality, ‘Sahara City Homes’ townships which Sahara Infrastructure and Housing will be developing in 217 cities across India.

Spread on an area of 200 acres Sahara City Homes Lucknow is one of the biggest real estate project of the city with 5,255 residential units which include 1 to 5 bedrooms high-rise & mid-rise apartments, independent row houses, independent semi-detached houses, penthouses and independent bungalows. This self sufficient township will complement residential units with a complete support functions for security, health, education, transport, communication and entertainment. The estimated worth of the Lucknow township is estimated to be Rs 2000 Crores.

Strategically located at N.H - 24, Hardoi by-pass road Sahara City Homes Lucknow will provide its residents a lush green environment, well-lit wide metalled roads, water bodies, integrated landscaping and special light effects in townships. Sahara City Homes Lucknow Township will have modern amenities like Multilevel Security System with centralized control station, CCTV and quick response teams. Sahara City Homes also gives Uninterrupted Power Supply with 100% Back-up Facility, 24 hr continuous satellite connectivity for television, video conferencing and wireless connectivity for broadband internet access inside & outside the houses. Every house would be provided with a computer free of cost to enable usage of broadband connectivity.

Sahara City Homes will have a full-fledged, a multi-speciality, Sahara Hospital, with high-end secondary care facility. The Hospital with 24 hour casualty emergency services and telemedicine facility promises to provide complete relief to the residents. The township will have its own fire tenders and critical care ambulances. The township will have two well-equipped Club & Community Centres with facilities of indoor & outdoor games, swimming pool, and fitness centre for aerobics, gymnasium, sauna and Jacuzzi.

The convenience of getting piped cooking gas in every kitchen, waste disposal systems, rainwater harvesting and the availability of pure water where the residents will be provided with pure drinking water at their doorstep through 20 ltr jars on demand.
The list may seem endless but when 55- 60 % of the area is dedicated to greenery, open spaces and wide metalled roads make a big impression. It provides sufficient space for the High-rise, Mid-rise Apartments and Independent houses.
The aim is to provide an exclusive living environment, whether through facilities at par with international standards or by presenting the experience of a unique lifestyle. Development of Sahara City Home townships all across India will contribute significantly in enhancing the economic and social status of the Nation by generating employment, contribution to the exchequer etc.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • query - emerging city sahara city

I have a few query
    1. When did this project in Lucknow initiated
    2. When is the tentative time of handover/completion
    3. Date of land allotment
    4. Date of publishing first advertisement
    5. Percentage of booking still vacant

Thank you

Udayan Giri
    New Delhi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rashmi
    Sahara Infrastructure & Housing (Sahara I&H), India’s leading real estate company, today launched Sahara City Homes township in Lucknow. ..............
    ........................... townships all across India will contribute significantly in enhancing the economic and social status of the Nation by generating employment, contribution to the exchequer etc.

Dear All,

To, this appears to be taken as an Advertisement/Marketing platform in this forum to propogate/sell this project. How do others feel?

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Check the dates!!!

Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear All,

To, this appears to be taken as an Advertisement/Marketing platform in this forum to propogate/sell this project. How do others feel?

ks2071746

Friends,

Check the date of posting - this was in May 2007.

If you still need to know, that entire Sahara Plan was put to rest long-long ago and in retrospect was another one of those Sahara plans to loot the general public.

This poster is probably long gone, even from her job in Sahara :D

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I'm a resident of Sector N/1, Aliganj, Lucknow had booked 2 Bed Room + Study room unit on 18th Sept 2012 in Lucknow Sahara City Home project. My unit number is C20 / 501, Hardoi Bypass Road, Near IIM, Lucknow. I have took 30 Lacs loan from LIC for which I am paying approx. 33k every month to LIC, I have paid almost 95% payment to Sahara. I was expected to get possession on Oct 2014 but so far no possession has been offered. I had 100 of calls with Sahara Management people but no outcome so far, I already took the legal action against them but so far no progress, date after date I am getting from court, no meaningful action taken by court so far. It’s just getting postponed again and again due to various reason.

Could anyone of you suggest more option what could be possible to get the possession from these cheater? Sahara chairman is jail almost 2 year, don’t know what to do and how to get my unit or my money back from these corrupt people? Please advise how I can build more pressure on them to handover my possession? Which are all government agencies where I can file complaint against them?

I am running small whatsapp group of all such victim, if you are one of them then please text me your contact details, I will add you there and will fight together against these corrupt company.
    CommentQuote