M/S Rohtas Projects limited registered office at 27/18 , Raja Ram Mohan Roy Marg , Lucknow a renowned builder launched an unnamed project at Vill. Kasimpur , Biruha , Lucknow , they offered a scheme in which they were offering a plot of 229.93 sq.mtr or return of money * of ₹ 11090.33/sq.mtrs after 30 months . I also invested in the scheme with the same agreement which we signed on 11-02-2013. Agreement was completed on 10-08-2015 . I opted for return of the amount as per agreement . On 22-06-2015 I surrender the rights of the allotment of plot and have asked for amount through a proper communication letter dated 22-06-2015 as per agreement but the company was reluctant to give instead they were using delaying tactics . After lot of persuasion and pleading on 27-11-2015 they handed over me 4 cheques of equal installments of the whole amount instead of the single cheque of the whole amount . The cheques where of Karnataka Bank ltd. details -

1. Cheque no. 790107 dated 18/01/2016
2. Cheque no. 790108 dated 18/02/2016
3. Cheque no. 790109 dated 18/03/2016
4. Cheque no. 790110 dated 18/04/2016

Of equated amount ₹637500/-.

Out of which the first cheque dated 18/01/2016 i submitted in the bank which got dishonoured due to no fund in there account.

After this we talk to them on which they replied that we can't do anything and you can do whatever you wish to do .

I would request the forum people please help me to get my money as i need this money for my daughter marriage .

Meerut
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

• Links/Solicitation
    Advertising goods or services related or unrelated to Real Estate, posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). Links on first post (or first couple if you're being slick) to your own site: If it's a competing website, not okay. If it's a blog entry you're referring to, that's alright. Bottom line - Don't come here to pimp your site – come here to be a member. Links to your own site, in general: Sorry. Not Allowed.
    CommentQuote
  • Jb Roy,

I am writing as a victim to fraud chanellized by M/S Rohtas Projects limited.

Per your description,my cheques were dis hounoured after I opted the buy back option.

At this point, please direct me to the right forum or assocaition fighting for the same cause.I would be more than willing to be a part and fight for the same.

CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information

Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote