I bought a flat in Bayaweaver Lucknow project,named as h.o.m.e. I bought this project On june 2014. But till date no work has been done on this project. What should i do?
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The project has been sold to you like many others illegally and fraudulently. Even today the land is not in the name of Bayaweaver or its directors.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. It's is sold to me fraudulently.We all need to form a group and file a case together in High court Allahabad. I belong to Allahabad so I know very good lawyers. We need to get together and then we can teach them a lesson.
    CommentQuote
  • Please write your contact no. I too belongs to Allahabad and experiencing same about bayaweaver.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • It's a fraud company. They don't have work culture and etiquettes to handle staff. All they do is parties out of investors money. ABSOLUTELY FRAUD.

#omgnoida is never gonna be constructed. The project in Sector - 143 noida named corner walk is complicated. They have to pay back lots of money of investors. Both the Mavi brothers are in jail
    CommentQuote
  • have u got ur money back for the bayeweaver home project ?
    CommentQuote
  • file the case in UP RERA
    CommentQuote