Can some one give feed back on Ansal API sushant golf city Lucknow project.
Read more
809 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Link for Palmville in Sushant Golf City Lucknow,

:: Housing - Sushant Golf City, Lucknow - Palm Ville - Overview ::
    CommentQuote
  • agastya,

am kinda of interested in this project too...
    any thoughts about it?

which other projects can be zero'ed upon?

Am not too familiar with Lucknow...
    would appreciate your inputs on it...
    CommentQuote
  • VishalPrabhakar,

I am also not too familiar to Lucknow. I have freinds there and wrote email to them. Hope to recive some reply. In fact I have a plot ( 300 sqy) in Ansal API lucknow .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi there !

Can u explain how you bought 300 Sq Yards in ANSAL Api..Was it through Acre scheme..if yes, pls can you confirm the present prices and how long would it take to unlock yur agreement.

thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Bondss,
    No it is not through Acre scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in buying plot in sushant golf city as a resale. Anybody has the idea please tell me or whome should I contact. I know little bit about Lucknow but I am not living right now. Please give your ideas and experience who already bought plot.
    CommentQuote
  • I saw Sushant Golf city Plot advertisement thro news Paper during Mar/APr 2011. It was open with minimum rate apprx 1000 Rs/ Sqft.

Try to find out if its still available..note that it requires long holding period say 4-5 yrs atleast.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in buying plot in Lucknow with budget of not more than 12 L .

I am checking after long time so I was not able to see March /April booking advertisement. Please tell me again if you find out or whome should I contact. I know little bit about Lucknow as I have been there but right now I am not living in Lucknow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Great
    I am interested in buying plot in Lucknow with budget of not more than
    12 L . I am checking after long time so I was not able to see March /April booking advertisment. Please tell me again if you find out or whome should I contact. I know little bit about Lucknow as I have been there but right now I am not living in Lucknow.

Was it a acre scheme or fresh booking. Is there any new phase going to be launched in future ?
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry for replying so late.

As I am not in lucknow so I have no idea. Only information I am getting about flats (through newspaper ) on which I am not interested at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Copied from Other Thread

Originally Posted by ravimos
    no idea agastya.. u need to plse check with ansal api's off or lucknow brokers...i guess!

after my research , all i can recommend is that lucknow is a good opportunity to invest in india for historical reasons... with ansal api, they are positioning their largest township to-date as 'new' lucknow ...away from congested lucknow city...u may compare it to ncr (gurgaon) or crudely 'new' delhi ;) ...they hv 3500+ acres alrdy acquired land bank (as per their declaration to sebi) and if all goes well with their offerings..in next few years, they can scale upto 9000 acres... and thus this may become the largest township ever dev in india! but yes, it is a big execution challenge..but 'if ' they are successful, ...it can be a gold mine for investors.

in re or stocks as we know , imp is the price pt. at entry bcoz u make money at entry level...thus i feel it is a good time and should be within budgets of many..

good luck to all, cheers, r

Ravimos, I agree with you. At present among all Ansal API projects throughout India, Shushant Golf city Lucknow is the only project which is selling well for them. And even they are doing development works in this project in decent pace after initial delay.
    CommentQuote
  • s golf city lucknow

agastya hi..firmly agree...api has little choice...they hv to get this project right for their future continuity..and as i knw, internally their sr mgt is v serious nd betting high...lets hope they mk it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravimos
    agastya hi..firmly agree...api has little choice...they hv to get this project right for their future continuity..and as i knw, internally their sr mgt is v serious nd betting high...lets hope they mk it.

Ravi, What appreciation are you expecting in 5-7 of your plot in Sushant Golf city?
    CommentQuote
  • in multiples. 2.5x atleast in next 4 yrs looks real. well, conditions apply as alwys :)...
    CommentQuote