Can some one give feed back on Ansal API sushant golf city Lucknow project.
Read more
809 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ansals is selling plots in phase 2- sector n & o rs15,800 psy... they opened at 15,000 and every 100 plots sold there is a kind of price revision..strange but true..i called and checked from their ho.

the link : Sushant Golf City at Lucknow | Ground Truths

i still feel this is a gr8 investment avenue ..well, after my 'first' lucknow visit last month, i am very satisfied with the overall work progress..scale and scope..it's a mammoth project guys..do not miss the bus if u are serious investors..but will advise to visit site b4 taking decision...it's truly the 'new lucknow' in the making ))

all the best!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravimos
    ansals is selling plots in phase 2- sector n & o rs15,800 psy... they opened at 15,000 and every 100 plots sold there is a kind of price revision..strange but true..i called and checked from their ho.

the link : Sushant Golf City at Lucknow | Ground Truths

i still feel this is a gr8 investment avenue ..well, after my 'first' lucknow visit last month, i am very satisfied with the overall work progress..scale and scope..it's a mammoth project guys..do not miss the bus if u are serious investors..but will advise to visit site b4 taking decision...it's truly the 'new lucknow' in the making ))

all the best!

Today I met them in property show. as per Ansal API it is in Phase-3. They have offered me at 16,500/ PSQY. They told me that few weeks back these plots were launched at 15,000/.

Any expert comments ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Agastya/ Ravimos,

Is sector N a part of phase 2 or phase 3?
    CommentQuote
  • phase-3 , i guess...in my earlier post it was a miss..but plse do re-check from other sources as well..
    Originally Posted by lkoinvestor
    Hi Agastya/ Ravimos,

Is sector N a part of phase 2 or phase 3?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, The plots from acre scheme are being alloted in sector N and O I hear. Which sectors are in phase 2 in that case if these are phase 3 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lkoinvestor
    Thanks, The plots from acre scheme are being alloted in sector N and O I hear. Which sectors are in phase 2 in that case if these are phase 3 ?

I do not know the sector no. But It new allotment of acre should be in Phase-3. Have you bought through acre scheme?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I got them through acre scheme. I was about to dispose it off- am glad I didnt....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lkoinvestor
    Yes, I got them through acre scheme. I was about to dispose it off- am glad I didnt....

When you booked your plot in Acre scheme and when you got the allotment ?
    CommentQuote
  • Invested in mid 2009 and got allotment in november 2011. Was allocated a plot in sector N, dont know what part of sector N it would be..Did you book in it too ?
    CommentQuote
  • Acre scheme looks good at least in Lucknow project. When will be the next acre scheme on offer?
    CommentQuote
  • am sure the attachment will be helpful to locate ur unit in sector n.

and the link below will helpful to locate ur sector n in overall project layout.

Buy Home in Lucknow Commercial Properties in Lucknow Residential Properties in Lucknow Buy House in Lucknow
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • i hv plots in 'n' blk as well..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravimos
    i hv plots in 'n' blk as well..

What is going rate in N Block ?
    CommentQuote
  • well, i myself wanted to check!

if someone has any info., plse share.Tx.

Originally Posted by Agastya07
    What is going rate in N Block ?
    CommentQuote
  • The Acre Scheme plots in sector n, o, p etc. are about Rs. 10,500 to 11,500 psy. The booking plots are available at about 12,000 to 13,000 psy.

If you try hard, you can get a yet-to-be-allotted plot in the Acre Scheme, at much cheaper price. Say around 8000-9500 psy. But there is an element of risk involved in these cases, because even after paying the full amount, the plot will be transferred in your name only after it is allotted first in the original applicant's name. If you can bear that risk, then it is a cheap bargain.

And Ansal has not yet launched phase 3. Whatever inventory is launched till date, it is either in phase 1 or 2.
    CommentQuote