Last updated: February 12 2014
34 | Posts
17283 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Opportunities in Lucknow

Hello All,

Just lately, as am browsing around, I see Lucknow as one of the emerging cities with big RE names having their presence in Lucknow.

DLF, Sahara, Omaxe, Parsvnath, Eldeco, AnsalAPI - with all these big names around...pls sugges, is it wise to invest in Lucknow?

Hows the IT/BPO job market in lucknow?

how do you see Lucknow in 5 years from now?

any other inputs, are more than welcome...

thanks,
    Vishal

Re : Investment Opportunities in Lucknow

Originally posted by VishalPrabhakar View Post
    Hello All,

Just lately, as am browsing around, I see Lucknow as one of the emerging cities with big RE names having their presence in Lucknow.

DLF, Sahara, Omaxe, Parsvnath, Eldeco, AnsalAPI - with all these big names around...pls sugges, is it wise to invest in Lucknow?

Hows the IT/BPO job market in lucknow?

how do you see Lucknow in 5 years from now?

any other inputs, are more than welcome...

thanks,
    Vishal
    Vishal, I feel it is a good initiative by you. What I heard through my friends that future of Lucknow real estate is very good. And one can expect decent ROI.

Comment

Any contribution from Sr. members for this thread?

Comment

Hello Friends

I think Lucknow has to be given place in emerging cities spot. As you correctly pointed out tha all big names of reality viz DLF, ANSAL API, OMAXE, Parsvnath are having major and minor projects for quite some time now. Lucknow is a Head Quarter to Sahara group and also running many manufacturing companies like foundry, casting, switch boards etc. IT Companies like Infy, TCS are developing their offices in Lucknow as a long term perspective. ANSAL api's Sushant Golf City is supposed to cater its own SEZs and accomodate safe habitiat for IT Giants, within the colony of 5000 acres. ditto for OMAXE hi tech city.

Having all above points alonwgwith Lucknow'c handicraft work, which is world renowned and running parallel exports all the while, I feel it will emerge as one of the quality city in coming 10-15 years. Lucknow has always known for quality education as it has got one of the better institutes in IIM, KGMC, IET etc apart from no of private colleges etc which are built and developed in professional way.

The investments here would definetely give decent ROIs alongwith quality life.

Comment

Plots in Lucknow

I am looking for small size plot (1500 to 2000 Sqft area) on Faizabad Road nearer to Gomatinagar area.

If someone has any idea, please let me know.

Comment

Plot or Home in Krishna nagar LDA approved

I am new in lucknow and looking for a plot (1800 to 2400 Sqft area) or home , LDA approved, on kanpur Road nearer to Krishna nagar / Transport nagar.

If someone has any idea about the rate and availability, please let me know.

Comment

Even i am thinking to buy a 1800/2000 sqr feets at Gomti nagar or extension.

Comment

Originally posted by naimish View Post
                Even i am thinking to buy a 1800/2000 sqr feets at Gomti nagar or extension.
                What are all projects have you studies in Gomati Nagar/Gomati nagar extension?

Comment

Hi Agastya07 /all

Did you invested in any project in Gomti Nager ?

How about investing in this area ??

How is eldeco in Gomti Nager....I believe they are in process of giving possession..

Please advise.

Comment

Yes, Lucknow is definitely one of the fastest growing cities in India. It is an Art Hub too in North India. Personally I don’t have any idea about BPO industry in Lucknow but I can see huge real estate growth in Lucknow.
                    Last edited January 12 2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X