Hi All,

I am searching a clear title plot for self consumption (not for investment) either in Gomti nagar/Barabanki road or any other decent locality on urgent basis.

I searched LDA plots/Homes too but seems it is much costlier than my budget.

My need is around 1500 SQ-FT & budget is almost 7 lacks.

Thank in advance......
Read more
39 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Naimish

I dont think with your budget, you can get a plot in Gomti Nagar or associated area.

You may try something at faizabad road, near BBD.

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Bondss,

Thanx for your sugesstion, i am not a very fond of Gomti Nagar, i just wanted a clear title plot in good locality.

I know that to get a plot in this area with in my specified budget is some what difficult if not possible.

Even if plots are available near to BBD, i will consider.
    CommentQuote
  • Try in adjoining societies near Hanniman xing, you might get good deal thr. but not in Lda land.
    CommentQuote
  • Naimish

Try to search near BBD, there may be some society plots available (Not LDA) ..hence risk involved..Last time when I was there, the rates were varying from 400-500 / sqft.

You may also consider Parsvnath City which is being developed in same location..not sure if they have plots available or not..however 1-2 BHK row houses may be available..search parsvnath's website for more details.

rgds..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Firends,

Since last 2 weeks i was searching plots near to BBD,Haniman square and behind Bharwara crossing (or mallhore railway station) near new Amity international university.

My findings:

1> Near BBD

I searched areas like Dayal Esate and Him City and prices were varing from Rs 600 to Rs 1000 per Sqr feet, and all are resale plots.

2> Behind Bharwara Crossing (or mallhore railway station)

The plots were ranging from Rs 450 to Rs 600 as per proximity toward new Amity international university.

Here i liked plots near Amity campus (Bharwara crossing), but till yet i dont know how much risk is involved and future prospect of this location.

I am requesting you all to give your thought on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

What happend, no reply.........Waiting for inputs from you all.

Thanks in advanced.
    CommentQuote
  • Naimish both the options are good and within your budget. The BBD plots are a bit costlier compared to plots near Amity university so one can expect the investment to be a bit better than the other
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly check all the documents for plots near Amity Uni, A friend of mine told me that all plots in this area will eventually be taken over by LDA. :bab (38): do crosscheck before Investment. :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Bondss,

Thanx for informing me.
    Do you have any idea where can i get good plot ( Rs 400/Feet to Rs 600/Feet) in a reasonable cost in upcoming localities adjacent to Gomti nagar.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Naimish

I am also looking for such deal, frankly :)

suggest look for something in upcoming Projects such as sushant Golf city, Omaxe residency, sahara city etc. 400-600 rate may not be there but you may get resale deal in around 800-1000/ sqft or7-10k per sq yard perhaps..

I also tried searching google but nothing lucrative is available. if you are located in/around lucknow, try to contact local brokers, perhaps they would be able to help..I personally dont mind paying little premium to such people provided property is foolproof and carries long term potential.

hope this helps..appreciate if you could share with me, if encountering such deals..helping each other may pay :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bondss
    Hi Naimish

I am also looking for such deal, frankly :)

suggest look for something in upcoming Projects such as sushant Golf city, Omaxe residency, sahara city etc. 400-600 rate may not be there but you may get resale deal in around 800-1000/ sqft or7-10k per sq yard perhaps..:D

Hi Bondss, How do you rate Ansal Sushant Golf city project. I am having a plot there. I think Now ansal are quoting 11-12 K PSY for plots there. Is there any other on going projects whaich has long term potential. I do not like Omaex as a builder so can not consider their projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Agastya

Looking into location layout, I think Sushant Golf city's future is very bright. Nothing to comment on their hold with Sushree devi, the layout also looks very pormising to me..As the area is just parallel to gomti nagar/ hazrat ganj area, I think its 2nd Gomti Nagar on making.

However short term Investors need to be very cautious here, as this development will take considerable time..developing 5000 acres is not a joke..

Would you mind sharing with me the size of plot and how was your deal happened..as I know they have recently opened plotting scheme for public...Just hold you investment bro, I can bet 10 folds in 10 years atleast, had you booked in time.

Happy investing !

Rgds..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Agastya,

Really it would be very helpful for us if you share.

Thanx in advance,
    Naimish
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bondss
    Hi Agastya

Looking into location layout, I think Sushant Golf city's future is very bright. Nothing to comment on their hold with Sushree devi, the layout also looks very pormising to me..As the area is just parallel to gomti nagar/ hazrat ganj area, I think its 2nd Gomti Nagar on making.

Would you mind sharing with me the size of plot and how was your deal happened..as I know they have recently opened plotting scheme for public...Just hold you investment bro, I can bet 10 folds in 10 years atleast

Bondss, I have booked 300 SQY plot last year. The rate I got is 8450 PSY. This booking was done in month of September last year. I hope that I got a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Agastya

Thanks fr the feedback

I thought 8500 PSY is a decent price tag, u have entered. If the current Rate is 12 K you have already gained 40% in just one year.

btw have they provided you with sector no, location, property no and road layout etc ?

Pls send me the contact details of Broker/ relevant Person if possible

Rgds..
    CommentQuote