Last updated: November 21 2015
46 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Searching for a plot in Gomti Nagar or surrounding areas

Hi Naimish

I am also looking for such deal, frankly

suggest look for something in upcoming Projects such as sushant Golf city, Omaxe residency, sahara city etc. 400-600 rate may not be there but you may get resale deal in around 800-1000/ sqft or7-10k per sq yard perhaps..

I also tried searching google but nothing lucrative is available. if you are located in/around lucknow, try to contact local brokers, perhaps they would be able to help..I personally dont mind paying little premium to such people provided property is foolproof and carries long term potential.

hope this helps..appreciate if you could share with me, if encountering such deals..helping each other may pay

Comment

Originally posted by bondss View Post
      Hi Naimish

I am also looking for such deal, frankly

suggest look for something in upcoming Projects such as sushant Golf city, Omaxe residency, sahara city etc. 400-600 rate may not be there but you may get resale deal in around 800-1000/ sqft or7-10k per sq yard perhaps..
      Hi Bondss, How do you rate Ansal Sushant Golf city project. I am having a plot there. I think Now ansal are quoting 11-12 K PSY for plots there. Is there any other on going projects whaich has long term potential. I do not like Omaex as a builder so can not consider their projects.

Comment

Hi Agastya

Looking into location layout, I think Sushant Golf city's future is very bright. Nothing to comment on their hold with Sushree devi, the layout also looks very pormising to me..As the area is just parallel to gomti nagar/ hazrat ganj area, I think its 2nd Gomti Nagar on making.

However short term Investors need to be very cautious here, as this development will take considerable time..developing 5000 acres is not a joke..

Would you mind sharing with me the size of plot and how was your deal happened..as I know they have recently opened plotting scheme for public...Just hold you investment bro, I can bet 10 folds in 10 years atleast, had you booked in time.

Happy investing !

Rgds..

Comment

Hi Agastya,

Really it would be very helpful for us if you share.

Thanx in advance,
          Naimish
          Last edited September 22 2011, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bondss View Post
            Hi Agastya

Looking into location layout, I think Sushant Golf city's future is very bright. Nothing to comment on their hold with Sushree devi, the layout also looks very pormising to me..As the area is just parallel to gomti nagar/ hazrat ganj area, I think its 2nd Gomti Nagar on making.

Would you mind sharing with me the size of plot and how was your deal happened..as I know they have recently opened plotting scheme for public...Just hold you investment bro, I can bet 10 folds in 10 years atleast
            Bondss, I have booked 300 SQY plot last year. The rate I got is 8450 PSY. This booking was done in month of September last year. I hope that I got a good deal.

Comment

Hi Agastya

Thanks fr the feedback

I thought 8500 PSY is a decent price tag, u have entered. If the current Rate is 12 K you have already gained 40% in just one year.

btw have they provided you with sector no, location, property no and road layout etc ?

Pls send me the contact details of Broker/ relevant Person if possible

Rgds..

Comment

Hi Bondss, The current plot prices are 12 K?. I do not have property paper with me. It is with my elder brother in Mumbai. He is taking care this investment.

Comment

Any other good plot options in township. I know Ansal API is there any other good township with plot options?

Comment

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
                    Bondss, I have booked 300 SQY plot last year. The rate I got is 8450 PSY. This booking was done in month of September last year. I hope that I got a good deal.
                    Hi Agastya,

I have invested one in sector C 7500 psy in feb 2008. Which month did you buy yours and which sector ? Also any idea about the current rates of such plots ?

Comment

Originally posted by naimish View Post
                      Hi All,

I am searching a clear title plot for self consumption (not for investment) either in Gomti nagar/Barabanki road or any other decent locality on urgent basis.

I searched LDA plots/Homes too but seems it is much costlier than my budget.

My need is around 1500 SQ-FT & budget is almost 7 lacks.

Thank in advance......
                      @500/-per sqft only near Tata Motors on Deva road or Near Sharda canal on Faizabad road.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X