Last updated: November 21 2015
46 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Searching for a plot in Gomti Nagar or surrounding areas

Google group for DLF Garden City, Lucknow

Hi All

Requet everyone who holds a plot in DLF Garden city Lucknow to join this group on Google groups. This'll help us to stay in touch and keep ourselves updated on all the latest happenings related to our property.
    dlf-garden-city-lucknow

Thanks,
    Jitendra

Comment

Hi Naimish,

Did you finally get a plot in your budget? Which option did you go for.

Please share, as it can be useful for us as well.

Anyone has an idea as to what the current rates in Dayal Farms / Dayal Greens (on Deva Road / Faizabad Road) would be?

Thanks.

Comment

I would also like to know more about rates and prospects of Dayal Farms.

Comment

Hi Desinet,

Rates in Dayal Greens late last year (Nov 2011) were around 700 per sq ft, and have heard that now they are closer to 800 per sq ft.

Rates in Dayal Farms are somewhat (10-15% I think) lower than Dayal Greens, as that does not have sewer pipes, and has larger size plots.

Had talked to one broker around 2-3 months back, who was selling a 10000 sq ft plot in Dayal Farms for a rate of 650 per sq ft. Did not go for it as the entire payment was to be made upfront.

Please let me know if you come across any reasonably priced plots in Lucknow. Will try to find out more about Rohtas tomorrow (by calling up a few brokers in Lucknow).

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by l-earner View Post
            Hi Desinet,

Rates in Dayal Greens late last year (Nov 2011) were around 700 per sq ft, and have heard that now they are closer to 800 per sq ft.

Rates in Dayal Farms are somewhat (10-15% I think) lower than Dayal Greens, as that does not have sewer pipes, and has larger size plots.

Had talked to one broker around 2-3 months back, who was selling a 10000 sq ft plot in Dayal Farms for a rate of 650 per sq ft. Did not go for it as the entire payment was to be made upfront.

Please let me know if you come across any reasonably priced plots in Lucknow. Will try to find out more about Rohtas tomorrow (by calling up a few brokers in Lucknow).

Thanks.
            Thanks for the info.
            I am of the opinion that Ansal API is still the best opportunity for investment in Lucknow. The township is taking shape in a nice big way.

Comment

price Dayal Farms

Kindly guide what is current market price dayal farms

Comment

Can anyone guide me on current market price of land in Deva Road - Dayal Farm please

Comment

What is the cmp at dayal farms

Comment

Can anyone guide me on current market price of land in Deva Road - Dayal Farm please

Comment

Anyone knows what is prevailing rate in dayal farms?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X