Hi All,

I am searching a clear title plot for self consumption (not for investment) either in Gomti nagar/Barabanki road or any other decent locality on urgent basis.

I searched LDA plots/Homes too but seems it is much costlier than my budget.

My need is around 1500 SQ-FT & budget is almost 7 lacks.

Thank in advance......
Read more
39 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Couldn't find much info on the website (links are there, but they time out).

What are the details of the Shaheed Path project? Do they have plots and villas? If yes, what are the sizes and what are the per sq ft rates?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • At this point of time they are selling plots only with rate Rs 900 psft, they have future plans of villas and apartments. click on "Download project map" to get the broucher.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Surya.

Yes, that link was timing out earlier, but working fine now.

Do you know whether 900 is negotiable, and what is the payment plan?
    (Website does not mention the price and the payment plan)

Also, is there any map showing the overall location of this project with respect to Ansal, Emaar, IT City and Cricket Stadium?
    (Pdf shows the internal layout of the project, but not the other surrounding areas)

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • What are rates of plots on Dewa Road?
    Originally Posted by l-earner
    Thanks Surya.

Yes, that link was timing out earlier, but working fine now.

Do you know whether 900 is negotiable, and what is the payment plan?
    (Website does not mention the price and the payment plan)

Also, is there any map showing the overall location of this project with respect to Ansal, Emaar, IT City and Cricket Stadium?
    (Pdf shows the internal layout of the project, but not the other surrounding areas)

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Location and rates seem to be OK and induce interest. Does any one know the builder/group and their credentials, have they delivered any previous projects or it is their first venture in real estate? Senior members are requested to throw some light on these details ..
    CommentQuote
  • I am also looking for plot. Please share the size & pricing details if any one of you have finalized or finalizing. My budget is about 5-8 lacs. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • HI l-earner,

yes the price must be negotiable as 2-3 weeks back the price was Rs 750 and now they have increased to rs 900.Location map w.r.t other builders you can get by calling on the numbers mentioned in the website.I saw it when i went to their office in gomti nagar.They are offering installment scheme for 1 year and plot size start from 1000 sq ft.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone guide me on current market price of land in Deva Road - Dayal Farm please

Sent from my XT1068 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • What is the prevailing rate in Dayal Farms?
    CommentQuote