DLF is planning to launch a new project called DLF Garden City in Lucknow. It is about 300 acre project of multi storey buildings, row houses and Plots. This project is located on Raibareli road. Not much detail i.e price, plan etc are available for this projects.If some one has any idea plsease post the details.
Read more
115 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No info at DLF web. However, it looks like to have similar to other Garden cities in Indore etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Indore plots by DLF were offered at very attractive prices.
    CommentQuote
  • i checked with one of the dealers couple of weeks.

Plots are available in soft launch at the price of Rs 12000 per yard with 4000 per yard in cash.

Minimum size is 360 sq yard
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    i checked with one of the dealers couple of weeks.

Plots are available in soft launch at the price of Rs 12000 per yard with 4000 per yard in cash.

nc_gupta ji, How is the location of this project ?. So as per you the soft launch price is 12 k PSY with 4k PSY in Cash and 8k PSY in cheque payment?. And what is the duration of cash and cheque payments??
    CommentQuote
  • And one more thing location wise which one would be better bet,

- Sushant golf City Lucknow or
    - Dlf Garden Greens Lucknow
    CommentQuote
  • I have been told a soft launch rate of 10,000 & minimum size of 166 sq. yards .

This info. is from an unreliable source, so could be totally wrong .

Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    i checked with one of the dealers couple of weeks.

CommentQuote
  • Can some one further provide insight information on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Sounds interesting. Any map available with the location. Why are they looking for cash in a pre-launch!

Is this only DP?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    Sounds interesting. Any map available with the location. Why are they looking for cash in a pre-launch!

Is this only DP?

No map available. But this project is on raibareli Road and I heard this very close to Omex Hi-Tech City project which is apprx. 2600 acre project.
    CommentQuote
  • How much it costing....do i have to buy through DLF or agent in resale...how is outlook in future....can i pay then in instalment...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lko2012
    How much it costing....do i have to buy through DLF or agent in resale...how is outlook in future....can i pay then in instalment...

Project is not yet launched, Plot sizes and BSP is not Pricing not yet out. You may buy directly from DLF or through brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • what percentage can we get brokers to pay us back in such a booking .
    I read somewhere on net that dlf chennai ( garden city ) failed badly and dlf had to even reduce its rates....
    DLF has no doubt developed gurgaon very well....so feel interested but repeatedly like stocks ..past performance is no proof of etc.....!
    CommentQuote
  • I have been approached by two brokers asking for 3 and 4 lac rs check respectively for dlf project.
    Can we make stop payment on these cheques ..( well i know i sound very suspicious but real estate agents stories are too many to trust them )...even if the cheques are in the name of dlf..and at the time of allotment just give them a new cheque
    TIA
    CommentQuote
  • QUOTE FROM ANOTHER THREAD IN THIS FORUM

"Do anyone believe thats D L F ????

How can they permit their brokers or agents if the price is not yet decided... everybody should be careful these days.......... from any and all builder.

The article by Nataraajg007 about DLF Chennai - which reads "

DLF customers gang up, pressurise developer to commit refund
    29 Mar 2009, 0633 hrs IST, ET Bureau

CHENNAI: Customer pressure seemed to have got the better of India’s realty giant DLF. Nearly 300 such buyers, who have backed out of the company’s

prestigious ‘Garden City’ project in Chennai, refused to leave its premises till they got a written assurance that their money would be paid back in full.

Consequently, DLF has assured them that the formal refund letter addressed individually to the exiters would be given by April first. In its communication dated March 28, 2009, DLF Southern Homes, the special purpose vehicle executing the project on Old Mahabalipuram Road, said "the process of full refund will commence from 1st April, 2009, and will be completed before 30 September, 2009. The priority of disbursement shall be based on the order of first exit letters received and will be intimated by 10th April 2009." - is alarming.

So keep watch friends.............."

Well....I am not sure of what to say ...perhaps smaller buildres are a safer bet in second tier cities
    The real estate definitely looks like our politicians ...choosing the lesser evil !
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks buddy for the information. Have you invested any project in Lucknow?
    CommentQuote