I would like to purcahse the house in Golf City Lucknow by Ansal. I just want to know that is it safe to give 25 lacs to them Will they really build houses there and give me possession.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sushant Golf City Lucknow....

I just want to know that is it safe to give 25 lacs to them Will they really build houses there and give me possession...

Dear Ruby,

Ansal is a world wide well known and reliable name in real estate developers of india. You can trust on them easily as recently the company had set up a sales office in New York. I also came to know by visiting a site that they are also developing the high tech township, sushant Golf City in Lucknow where you are interested. Here are some keyfeatures for this Sushant Golf City:

With Gomti Nagar on one side, and the city's airport on the other. the location for Sushant Golf City will set new standards for all that is progressive and elegant.

Strategically located on the Lucknow-Sultanpur National Highway on Amar Shaheed Path, Ring Road.

Township is divided into manageable and compact sectors with regulated single entry/ exit points.

Paved roads with high quality riding surfaces.

Underground optical fibre cables for telecommunication, electricity distribution, storm water drains and sewer systems.

Efficient power distribution network.

Regulated, potable water supply.

Solid waste management with participation of residents.

Rechargeable pits for rain water harvesting.

Ample green cover and landscaping.

Township maintenance and upkeep by a reputed maintenance agency.

I hope the above information will be sufficient to sort out your confusion regarding reliability of ansal and you may go ahead for your investment...

I hope the above information will be sufficient to sort out your confusion regarding reliability of ansal and you may go ahead for your investment...

CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the nice information. Can you please tell me the approx. no. of independent houses will be bulit there. I see the advertisement of sale from last one year. Will the availability be in coming months also.
    CommentQuote
  • Sushant Golf City - Lucknow

Originally Posted by ruby22
    Thanks for the nice information. Can you please tell me the approx. no. of independent houses will be bulit there. I see the advertisement of sale from last one year. Will the availability be in coming months also.

Hi

Sushant Golf City Lucknow : A hi-tech residential township sprawling across 5000 acres. A world class international championship golf course surrounds residential and commercial areas, making life on the greens a reality. Luxury villas, designer landscaping, state-of-the-art infrastructure, excellent entertainment and healthcare facilities, lush greens, everything here is specially designed to excel even under the most discerning eye.

The exact No. of villas being built will not be known as of now as the project is currently on sale and its massive, people who are buying plots also in Sushant City will be constructing their own houses / villas in future, so as of now an exact figure wont be available. You rest be assured about your investments with Ansal API. You will never regret for the investments being made with M/s ANSAL API.

Thanks
    Salil
    CommentQuote
  • ANSAL APIL SUSHANT City Lucknow

Dear Ruby,

Recently I booked a Rosewood Villa home in Sushant City , I had earlier booked a plot in the same place.
    In fact I visited their construction site on 27th Sept this year, project work is going on full space.
    I do not see any reason why you should not go for a house with APIL..

Sapan Mukherji
    CommentQuote
  • I am seriously planning to buy a property in Suhant Golf City Lucknow. But some time back in Jun 2008 there was a new that LDA has canceled the licenses of six private builders engaged in developing integrated townships in the state capital. Ansal-API is one of them.

"The LDA board also restricted ANSAL-API from continuing with its high-tech township plan, which it is developing on 1,765-acre land at Sultanpur Road. “In the first phase of the township developed on 639-acre area, the developer has not fulfilled the conditions of the MoU it had signed with LDA in 2006. Public facilities, EWS/LIG houses, community centers, civic amenities had not been developed in the township,” said LDA vice chairman Mahesh Kumar Meshram."

I don't know the present status of project. If anybody has any information on this please share it with audience.
    CommentQuote
  • purchase of plots through resale at Ansal API Lucknow

I have bought a plot through resale at Sushant Golf City,Lucknow and I have got a letter from company in this regard.What about the copy of the agreement between buyer and seller?Who retains that copy?as it has not been given to me(buyer)
    CommentQuote
  • This is just for buyers' info.

]http://epaper.indianexpress.com/IE/IEH/2009/10/03/Article//019/03_10_2009_019_010.jpg
    CommentQuote
  • The article in the URL looks scary. Does any one know..if the Ansals are on track in the Lucknow project or the same story there too.
    I bought a plot there and kind of worried of having to give my life savings to them. Anyone else in the group ..have any views ?
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in buying a plot in Lucknow but in good location. Now I live outside of Lucknow but earlier I lived in lucknow for few years. If any body knows any good/reputed agent. Please let me know.

Right now what is the rate going on for Ansal's sushant golf city plots?

ThankYou
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas
    Dear Ruby,

Ansal is a world wide well known and reliable name in real estate developers of india. You can trust on them easily as recently the company had set up a sales office in New York. I also came to know by visiting a site that they are also developing the high tech township, sushant Golf City in Lucknow where you are interested. Here are some keyfeatures for this Sushant Golf City:

With Gomti Nagar on one side, and the city's airport on the other. the location for Sushant Golf City will set new standards for all that is progressive and elegant.

Strategically located on the Lucknow-Sultanpur National Highway on Amar Shaheed Path, Ring Road.

Township is divided into manageable and compact sectors with regulated single entry/ exit points.

Paved roads with high quality riding surfaces.

Underground optical fibre cables for telecommunication, electricity distribution, storm water drains and sewer systems.

Efficient power distribution network.

Regulated, potable water supply.

Solid waste management with participation of residents.

Rechargeable pits for rain water harvesting.

Ample green cover and landscaping.

Township maintenance and upkeep by a reputed maintenance agency.

Kindly let all know how many villages it encompasses and how many cases have bee registered which Ansals are fighting? With so many villages in the campus what it means having single point entry/exit? Moreover it is not single point, atleast it has 2 such points in my knowledge from where I have entered and exited. Tell me please the reason of such huge delay in the project. It was launched in 2002, 10 years back with countable people there as they are stuck. Making a few villas distant apart, main roads and greenary at entrance does make it livable. There is payment problem from Ansals to suppliers and builders, a reason for delay. There is no public transport even now in that area. When it will be provided. Please refrain from advertising, instead talk ground ralities. I have visited many times that place and found customers howling on the staff. You can't deny that Ansals have failed on customer satisfaction scale. Ask them who have put money there unknowingly. Such a vast area will take further 20 years to develop. In the name of high tech townships, builders are acquiring land at cheap rate and selling at many times more rates and will take more than half a century to make the township high tech in reality. See the condition of all such townships in the Noida- Greater Noida area whether it is Ansal or Uppal Chaddha's Wave city. Their aim seems to acquire more and more land cheaply in the name of integrated township, keep it foe few years without selling most part and make a fortune after few years at sky high prices.
                          Kindly let all know how many villages it encompasses and how many cases have bee registered which Ansals are fighting? With so many villages in the campus what it means having single point entry/exit? Moreover it is not single point, atleast it has 2 such points in my knowledge from where I have entered and exited. Tell me please the reason of such huge delay in the project. It was launched in 2002, 10 years back with countable people there as they are stuck. Making a few villas distant apart, main roads and greenary at entrance does make it livable. There is payment problem from Ansals to suppliers and builders, a reason for delay. There is no public transport even now in that area. When it will be provided. Please refrain from advertising, instead talk ground ralities. I have visited many times that place and found customers howling on the staff. You can't deny that Ansals have failed on customer satisfaction scale. Ask them who have put money there unknowingly. Such a vast area will take further 20 years to develop. In the name of high tech townships, builders are acquiring land at cheap rate and selling at many times more rates and will take more than half a century to make the township high tech in reality. See the condition of all such townships in the Noida- Greater Noida area whether it is Ansal or Uppal Chaddha's Wave city. Their aim seems to acquire more and more land cheaply in the name of integrated township, keep it foe few years without selling most part and make a fortune after few years at sky high prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruby22
    Thanks for the nice information. Can you please tell me the approx. no. of independent houses will be bulit there. I see the advertisement of sale from last one year. Will the availability be in coming months also.

It will be available for next three decades.
    Please visit the place before investing.
    Don't go by advertisements and advertisers.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote