Last updated: September 17 2013
12 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sushant Golf City Lucknow

Originally posted by vikas View Post
    Dear Ruby,

Ansal is a world wide well known and reliable name in real estate developers of india. You can trust on them easily as recently the company had set up a sales office in New York. I also came to know by visiting a site that they are also developing the high tech township, sushant Golf City in Lucknow where you are interested. Here are some keyfeatures for this Sushant Golf City:
    • With Gomti Nagar on one side, and the city's airport on the other. the location for Sushant Golf City will set new standards for all that is progressive and elegant.
    • Strategically located on the Lucknow-Sultanpur National Highway on Amar Shaheed Path, Ring Road.
    • Township is divided into manageable and compact sectors with regulated single entry/ exit points.
    • Paved roads with high quality riding surfaces.
    • Underground optical fibre cables for telecommunication, electricity distribution, storm water drains and sewer systems.
    • Efficient power distribution network.
    • Regulated, potable water supply.
    • Solid waste management with participation of residents.
    • Rechargeable pits for rain water harvesting.
    • Ample green cover and landscaping.
    • Township maintenance and upkeep by a reputed maintenance agency.

I hope the above information will be sufficient to sort out your confusion regarding reliability of ansal and you may go ahead for your investment...
    Kindly let all know how many villages it encompasses and how many cases have bee registered which Ansals are fighting? With so many villages in the campus what it means having single point entry/exit? Moreover it is not single point, atleast it has 2 such points in my knowledge from where I have entered and exited. Tell me please the reason of such huge delay in the project. It was launched in 2002, 10 years back with countable people there as they are stuck. Making a few villas distant apart, main roads and greenary at entrance does make it livable. There is payment problem from Ansals to suppliers and builders, a reason for delay. There is no public transport even now in that area. When it will be provided. Please refrain from advertising, instead talk ground ralities. I have visited many times that place and found customers howling on the staff. You can't deny that Ansals have failed on customer satisfaction scale. Ask them who have put money there unknowingly. Such a vast area will take further 20 years to develop. In the name of high tech townships, builders are acquiring land at cheap rate and selling at many times more rates and will take more than half a century to make the township high tech in reality. See the condition of all such townships in the Noida- Greater Noida area whether it is Ansal or Uppal Chaddha's Wave city. Their aim seems to acquire more and more land cheaply in the name of integrated township, keep it foe few years without selling most part and make a fortune after few years at sky high prices.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby22 View Post
      Thanks for the nice information. Can you please tell me the approx. no. of independent houses will be bulit there. I see the advertisement of sale from last one year. Will the availability be in coming months also.
      It will be available for next three decades.
      Please visit the place before investing.
      Don't go by advertisements and advertisers.

Comment

Duplicate Thread: Duplicate Thread being closed. Original Thread: https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...15951&page=102
        Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X