I read this Dainik Jagran E- Paper - city. Local news from 37 locations on Dainik Jagran Yahoo! India E-paper

It is R K Group 's - Akshita Puram. Any knowledge about this builder. I am interested in plot so I was waiting for some new launch or not very expensive deal. But I don't know, how is this ?

Please tell your views (senior members). I saw this ad. on Jagran (Lucknow edition) of 29th march 2012 on page no.21st.

Thank you in advance.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The location is very far off from Lucknow and it is located on Hardoi Road, which is the least "happening" road out of the five important roads coming out of Lucknow. The most "happening" roads in the order of priorities are...

1. Sultanpur Road
    2. Raebarely Road
    3. Kanpur Road
    4. Sitapur Road
    5. Faizabad Road
    6. Hardoi Road

The site is so far off that it actually lies in Malihabad Municipal Area, not even part of Lucknow Nagar Nigam Boundaries. Just about 5 km before Malihabad.

Don't see any reason to go that far.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you very much. You are totally correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I have purchased 4 plots in Akshita homes 8 months back. After having recent visit to the site at Hardoi road i have come to know that there has been zero development progress on the project and it is at a standstill state. After approaching their registered office in Hazratganj area (executives, senior staff, CMD), Lko they are not giving any satisfactory answer for the delay reason.
    That led me in suspicious and raised many questions about the authenticity and credibility of this project. And thus i have done some research from my side and basis that here are some of my findings about RK Group.

- Recent Malihabad Mango cutting issue is directly connected with them and issue is still open with UP state Govt. The case is still pending in Lucknow court.
    - They do not possess registration for "Section 143 of the U.P. Zamindari abolition ad Land Reforms Act" which is a prerequisite for any real estate company.

Please reply to my post.

Best Regards,
    Lalit Dubey

PS: "Together we can together we will"
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Lalit,
    I also have purchased a plot from R K Group. Actually their lucknow office is administrative office and they have registered address in Delhi. I had purchased plot under buyback scheme but they are not returning the buyback amount for the plot. What proceedings you have done regarding your plot. I visited the site recently and the condition is same as it was 3 years back.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ;

I am also having a plot in akshitapuram. kindly let me know if you have any updates on this. they are not responding on my mails and phone calls....
    CommentQuote
  • I think we should create a group....and discuss....
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • srishti.agraharrie1 years ago
      Please help me also I have also purchased a plot from RK Group
  • yes i m with u we shud create a group. since 2 months i have not been paid as they had promise. we shud go for the legal proceedings against them. many peoples r facing this kind of problem. so we surely need to be together
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
  • Hi everyone, I have also purchased 2 Plots in Akshitapuram in December last year. They gave me a PDC cheque of 225% increase in the paid amount after 6 years or the registry of my land whichever I choose to. I read all the feedback in this forum and got suspicious.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

I have booked a 3BHK Flat ( Aishwarya Tower "A") in Amrapali Living Green Resort at Hardoi Road Lucknow in the last week of September,2011 and preferred the construction link Plan and simultaneously deposited the entire dues as and when required by the Raadhey Krishnaa Group ( Seema Yadav ) time to time except the amount, to be deposited at the time of possession. Under sale Agreement they have mentioned to deliver the Flat in March,2015 and after that they have several times verbally changed their commitments, even in writing they have given the possession during April,17 ( By Seema Yadav , Customer Care- Head) subsequently a possession Letter was issued from there Office by e-mail through Neetu Trivedi,in May,17 that possession will definitely be given in September,17, without fail, but recently my Son has physically visited the Site at Lucknow and found that no finishing work was going on and the condition of Flat was self explaining that it could not be kept ready in scheduled time. As per my opinion /experience regarding this company that they are always failure to keep their words, they are irresponsible and unreliable. My several major works are still pending because my Flat is not in my hand till date. I am also with you please.

R.K.Baranwal

CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Anil12b1 years ago
      "If everyone agree then send contact no. With name in my mail I'd . Because I m going to take leagel advice. Today I m take lawyer advise"
  • Hi Guys, I've also booked a plot at Akshita Puram. I've been told that they have closed their office at Hazratganz recently. Also, none of their numbers are working anymore.
    Have any of you started any legal proceedings against this company yet?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Please help me also I have also booked plot from RK
    CommentQuote
  • I have also purchased a plot in akshitapuram. They had promised to give the possession in 2017. When I visited their office at amrapali waterpark, I found they have not done the development work of road, electricity. Even the land in which the registered plot number is located is not yet developed. They are offering another plot for possession. Is it possible and safe to take possession of another plot number whereas the plot number and its location registered in paper is different. How is it possible.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Ashish20181 years ago
      plz give me ur contact number on my mailid.
  • Originally Posted by Ashish2018
    I have also purchased a plot in akshitapuram. They had promised to give the possession in 2017. When I visited their office at amrapali waterpark, I found they have not done the development work of road, electricity. Even the land in which the registered plot number is located is not yet developed. They are offering another plot for possession. Is it possible and safe to take possession of another plot number whereas the plot number and its location registered in paper is different. How is it possible.

Originally Posted by Ashish2018
    I have also purchased a plot in akshitapuram. They had promised to give the possession in 2017. When I visited their office at amrapali waterpark, I found they have not done the development work of road, electricity. Even the land in which the registered plot number is located is not yet developed. They are offering another plot for possession. Is it possible and safe to take possession of another plot number whereas the plot number and its location registered in paper is different. How is it possible.

Hello everyone,

I have also purchased a plot in Malihabad but now I am also facing poor response from RK Group. I have taken a pdc Of 225 %. Pl add me also in the group.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Dear ,

Kindly add me . I have also purchased the plot from RK GROUP
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • abkt15043 months ago
      And i want to tell you i visited the Hardoi Road office .......
      i was not received any satisfactory answer from staff.