I am buying a 290 sq yd villa in Ansal API Phase 2

Will it be a good investment ?

Premium about 6-8 Lakhs

Costing approx 70 Lakhs

Will big villa will be a good option in phase 2.
Read more
97 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Pls update the location, consturcted area and your current outlook..are u an ivestor or end user and the investment horizon ?

rgds..
    CommentQuote
  • What is the payment plan and initially how much % you have to give?
    CommentQuote
  • 30% payment done
    CLP plan
    investment
    1900 sq ft builtup
    1 year
    CommentQuote
  • By details look like you talking abt phase 1 and not phase 2...if its phase 2, I would go for the fresh deal of palm ville bcoz of better specs and constructed area of approximate 2850 sqft..tho plot size is 240 sq yard...the deal price is below 95 l

Rgds...
    CommentQuote
  • yaa its in Phase 2 ..
    95 is higher side.
    CommentQuote
  • Do you know the status of construction...with same price u can get in ph 1...if you visit both the properties of ph1, the difference of 14-15 lacs looks justified with almost 1000 sqft more constructed area and far better specs...and u don't have to pay 30% immediately..

Rgds..

Originally Posted by villalko
    yaa its in Phase 2 ..
    95 is higher side.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also planning to buy palm ville in Ph-2. Just now I compared rate in Ansal API and newly launched Awadh vihar flats. psf rates are similar. It looks like government also not in mood to sell propeties at lower price. If Awas Vikas rate is reasonablethen 94L for palm ville looks good because you getting land too.
    Whats your say guys..
    thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Booking in palm ville

Hi dubeyg
    Have u checked the inventory with ansal ?
    I heard sec p is closed some time back and there are some inventory available at sec q. Pls feedback..sec p looks better to me with north west facing whereas sec q having some south facing villas...pls feedback or pm me..

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Hello bondss,
    I talked to one broker and he was telling that villa is available with him.. But not sure. I too agree with you that sector P is better. However, I don't know how ansal going to deal with railway track?
    Anyway, I will try and let you know if there any thing available.

regards

Originally Posted by bondss
    Hi dubeyg
    Have u checked the inventory with ansal ?
    I heard sec p is closed some time back and there are some inventory available at sec q. Pls feedback..sec p looks better to me with north west facing whereas sec q having some south facing villas...pls feedback or pm me..

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • hello bondss,
    I checked availability, surprisingly all inventory is sold out. I check in january and lot of availability was there. At that time, they were asking which unit I would like to have. I dont understand this type of demand. May be broker are keeping inventory with them.
    Please update me if you get anything.
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • HI there !
    As I told earlier, and as per yday discussion with broker, Sec P doesnt have any availability..The last 9 units were closed in a single day last month itself..u may be right, there could be curtail b/w brokers and officials...I am still awaiting for confirmation by ansal on my Unit which was slotted and cheque given last month itself.

But they do have availability in Sec Q. As per latest info only 2-3 villas gone out of lot of 30 approx..but you may want to look into direction, facing and vastu etc. and eventually u will find 6-8 nos matching to ur requirements ..so better book w/o any delay.

FYI, there wouldnt be much differnce between Sec P & Q and you still have to cross railway line to land into these sectors. rest upto u.

Rgds..

Originally Posted by dubeyg
    hello bondss,
    I checked availability, surprisingly all inventory is sold out. I check in january and lot of availability was there. At that time, they were asking which unit I would like to have. I dont understand this type of demand. May be broker are keeping inventory with them.
    Please update me if you get anything.
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Which villa is available in fresh booking in Phase 2 currently?

The villas that you refer to in Sector P and Q below are Palm Ville only, or any other type also?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by villalko
    30% payment done
    CLP plan
    investment
    1900 sq ft builtup
    1 year

Hi VillaLko,

Can you please share which sector this villa is in?
    (I guess this is Redwood, right?)

Are you buying this through a broker?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dubeyg
    Hello bondss,
    I talked to one broker and he was telling that villa is available with him.. But not sure. I too agree with you that sector P is better. However, I don't know how ansal going to deal with railway track?
    Anyway, I will try and let you know if there any thing available.

regards

Hi bonds/dubeyg/others,

Can you please share your reasons regarding why sector P appears to be better than sector Q.

Am looking to buy a villa in one of those sectors, so any inputs will be very useful.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Ilearner,
    I personally don't see any difference between sector P and Q in long run. Both sectors going to be similar after full development. As per current plan of SGC, Sector P will be developed before sector Q and that is only reason (in my understanding) why sector P is preferable than Q.
    regards.
    CommentQuote