Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Lucknow property experts, please advise.

Collapse
X
Collapse

Last updated: October 4 2013
17 | Posts
5220 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Lucknow property experts, please advise.

I am looking to buy a residential plot in Lucknow, to build a home down the line (5-6 years from now). I am looking for a 1000 square yard plot, but the prices from DLF and EMAAR MGF are touching the roof, and are beyond my budget.

My budget is between Rs 50 - 60 lakhs for a 1000 square yard plot. This brings the rate to Rs 5000 - 6000 per square yard or Rs 550 to 650 per square feet.

Can experts please advise any home loan approved properties either existing or upcoming in Lucknow. Or even the areas, that I should be looking into.

Thanks in advance!

Re : Hello Lucknow property experts, please advise.

Hi rc0878

Considering your budget you can penned down on area like Deva Road, Faizabad road, Sitapur road, Kursi Road, Sultanpur road, Hardoi road ( Near IIM Lko). price range is varying from 4000- 7000/sqyd. Area would take good 5-6 years for habitation as lko is end user market but there are good number of residential projects lining in Areas like Faizabad or sultanpur road . These area are from lko main city (Hazratganj , Mahanagar and Gomtinagar etc.. ) where there are good commercial and residential development with malls and disc around.

You can personally visit the areas that i have mentioned and meet the local builder there to get the max details.

Comment

• vijayupreti4
      vijayupreti4 commented
      Editing a comment
      http://hanumant-bhu-one-consultancy.business.site/

Thanks mjscindia, I will check into these options.

Comment

Anyone has any suggestions on Santushti Enclave on Kanpur road, next to scooters india? Here is the brochure.

Please advise.

Comment

Not sure how much you have acquainted with lucknow...you can perhaps invest in society plots in faizabad road, sitapur road, sultanpur road and the likes...not sure if you able to find 1000 sq yard as one plot..the other choice you could have is, buy old acreage booking plot in ansal, dlf or in good builders colony where you will have some surety of development...you might have to increase ur budget or trim down your aspirations a bit..like 600-700 sq yard plot might be available with 70-80 l price tag. Search property websites for a feel...as for your brochure is concerned, I am not much aware about the builder though this area I know many projects came in past but for a reason or other all didn't click so far...don't get biased by airport's tag nearby..as its is this area looks situated further away from airport..which is big NO...virtually airport doesn't help you in any manner except noise pollution, safety risks etc...

rest depends on your research, budget and risk appetite..

Hope this helps..

Rgds..

Originally posted by rc0878 View Post
        Anyone has any suggestions on Santushti Enclave on Kanpur road, next to scooters india? Here is the brochure.

Please advise.

Comment

You will not get a 1000 sq. yd plot from a reputed developer anywhere near lucknow at that rate. The property prices in the periphery have escalated way too much for that to be possible. You could get it from some local new developers who are converting farm lands to real estate projects in areas like faizabad road, raibareilly road, new jail road etc. but id ask you to check the developer out carefully before investing such a sum.

If you are looking to build a home in 3-4 years shaheed path is the best area for it. You should be able to get an ansal acre plot for 11-12000. Also check out shipra's acre plots on resale which you could get 550 sq yds for 47-48 lakhs. The location is a little better than ansal.

Comment

Consider Faizabad road (beyond chinhat) or Deva road only if places you or your family need to go on a regular basis are near by.... else Shaheed path would be a better option though a bit expensive.

Comment

I am looking to buy a residential plot in Lucknow, to build a home down the line (5-6 years from now). I am looking for a 1000 square yard plot, but the prices from DLF and EMAAR MGF are touching the roof, and are beyond my budget.

My budget is between Rs 50 - 60 lakhs for a 1000 square yard plot. This brings the rate to Rs 5000 - 6000 per square yard or Rs 550 to 650 per square feet.

Can experts please advise any home loan approved properties either existing or upcoming in Lucknow. Or even the areas, that I should be looking into.

Thanks in advance!
              Hello RC sir ,
              Wat do u want to build in 1000 sq yards . Moreover if u have to build a good kothi in that big an area u ll need to shed 70 to 80 lacs . Nt much appreciation also as its only d land tht will appreciate. Although my POV upto u to take it ...y don't u invest in a flat in golf city of ne where on shaheed path ...say omaxe , earth etc ...u ll get a 3 bhk fr about 40-45 which u can pay in EMIS ....invest the balance rt now in a plot on outskirts....in a 3-4 year time frame u have a flat to live in which vud hve appreciated well nd also a plot investment..mind u shaheed path will come up well nd the travel time to places r v les...u have all good facilities almost existing ...
              ..wish u prosperity nd luck..manu

Comment

Thanks in advance!
                Do let us know the area in which you finally purchase.

Comment

Hi Guys can you give your opinion about below and their Buy Back with 60% assured increment after 24 month , How safe is it for investment with them

Varda Jeevan, VARDA Jeevan is located right next to the Ansal’s Hi-tech township at Sultanpur Road.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X