Last updated: September 12 2014
4 | Posts
3092 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rohtas Gateway City - Raebareli Road

Hi,

Does anyone have news/views regarding the Rohtas Gateway City project on Raebareli Road?

Heard that they are launching plots at 12000-14000 sq yd, in construction linked plan.

How is that area coming up now, with DLF project also nearby. I think the location of Rohtas is somewhat better than DLF.

Please share any thoughts or information that you might have.

Thanks.

Re : Rohtas Gateway City - Raebareli Road

Hi,

Any updates regarding the above project? Please let us know.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hear that they launched about 100-200 plots and all got sold off. The last time I visited the place 4 months back- there was hardly any work done other than the board. I agree the area is promising considering the development happening all around it. But all this depends on how well Rohtas develops the project.

Rohtas have started work on their sultanpur road project. Not sure when they are planning to start work on this one. Considering the current mood in real estate in India- that might take a while. Appreciate other peopls views....

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone got any updates about this project?

Saw a few ads on internet, that they are now also launching some villas (under the name Rohtas Oasis villas) in this project.

As I am outside India, so not able to find out whether any progress has been made in the project at the ground level or not. Will be great if anyone can please provide their inputs.

I had invested in an acre scheme in this project around 2 years back, so in 6 months time will need to decide whether to take the cash back or wait for plot allotment.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I visited 3 months back and found some work was going on but this month there is no work. Feedback is that there is less land acquired and project is not going to be as big as it was proposed 3 yrs back and the project is going to be quite inside from the main road.

The work pace on Sultanpur project is slightly better than this one.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X