• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Shalimar Downtown, Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow

Shalimar news

Any latest news about launch of shalimar in gomti nagar

Comment

I was in lucknow in the first week of september. I was told that the project may be launched soon,Saw the area in which they plan to develop it. Looks promising especially if you want to live there.

I havent heard anymore since. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by lkoinvestor View Post
        I was in lucknow in the first week of september. I was told that the project may be launched soon,Saw the area in which they plan to develop it. Looks promising especially if you want to live there.

I havent heard anymore since. Sorry.
        Thanks lkoinvestor, that was useful.

Seems like there would be more delay in the launch of the project due to the recent ED and IT raids on Shalimar Group's offices/home. I guess you would surely be aware of this.

Comment

i am late i suppose. But if i can be of any help.
          Last edited October 13 2015, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by propkeys View Post
            i am late i suppose. But if i can be of any help.
            Hi Propkeys,

Definitely you can help in, provided you have any related info about the launch of this project.

Last time I heard that it would be launched in Navratra but again I don't think Goddess is happy at all for Shalimar ( see my previous posts).

To me it seems like they are on the path of DLF, the falling star.

Comment

myhomefind;

Hi,

The project comprises of Apartment Villas and a commercial tower. Booking for Apartments is closed past 1.5 yrs approx. As all units have been sold. Bookings have been done @Rs.3000 PSF. Next whenever there are openings for Villa you need to hurry on that. Also in few coming months the apartment will be open for resale. I too had booked an inventory for personal use back then.

Do let me know if you need more info.

Rgds
              Last edited October 22 2015, 07:31 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by propkeys View Post
                @myhomefind

Hi,

The project comprises of Apartment Villas and a commercial tower. Booking for Apartments is closed past 1.5 yrs approx. As all units have been sold. Bookings have been done @Rs.3000 PSF. Next whenever there are openings for Villa you need to hurry on that. Also in few coming months the apartment will be open for resale. I too had booked an inventory for personal use back then.

Do let me know if you need more info.

Rgds
                As you have already mentioned that booking for apartments was done 1.5 years back.

So isn't it strange that they still haven't launched the project even after 1.5 years.
                I don't think that it would see any light of day in 2015 for sure.

And now a new money mongering game in the name of Villa has started.

P.S: Don't take it personally. I am describing about the builder fraternity modus operandi in general.
                Last edited October 19 2015, 10:15 PM. Reason: Formatting issue..

Comment

propkeys;

want to talk about this project in more detail so have sent you PM. Please check. Alternatively you can PM me your contact details.
                  Last edited October 22 2015, 07:32 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Shalimar one world status

Hi
                    This is really urgent.
                    I booked a flat in june 2014 at pre-launch of project Shalimar one world @3000 psqft. This booking was done on a simple stamp paper agreement through a broker as the initial lot of pre-launch bookings were done via shalimar brokers i.e. Shalimar did not directly booked for customers. The agreement says that company will return the money @15% pa if customer doesnt want to continue after the launch.
                    Now it has open at 3750 psqft and i have no clue what the broker is trying to play. I have not got any intimation letter from him regarding the option to exit or to continue. He was saying that he can buy himself at a nominal price. However, customer desk says that they have already alloted the flats and there is no buy back option. I am short of funds and dont want to continue here.

Please guide on below:
                    1. How can i get the money with interest as per agreement from the company? Can i get my money back if company has already alloted the flat and my broker has not conveyed the same to me? How can i get the correct information from the company?
                    2. How can i sell this flat to a third party. Will i need to involve him to re-sale as i dont have ownership as of now?
                    3. What is TDS applicable in such cases?

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.
                    Last edited March 16 2016, 11:45 PM. Reason: removed original name

Comment

So did the broker buy from you? What price is he offering?

Where is this project?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X