Last updated: August 10 2016
8 | Posts
1577 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucknow Investment Options for Property inunder 25L

Hello folks
    I am originally from Lucknow but have been away since 2000 and also my parents moved out with me. Call it emotional attachment or anything else, I have been wanting to buy an investment property in Lucknow from sometime now and what best place to ask inputs than here.
    I am looking for a 1200 sq ft plot at a maximum rate of 25L in and around Lucknow, preferably in an area which at least is seeing some development with people living around.

Not sure if my requirements are realistic so please go ahead and provide your inputs.
    Last edited July 14 2015, 06:04 PM.

Re : Lucknow Investment Options for Property inunder 25L

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by joshmachine View Post
      Anyone?
      I am not sure if you can get colonies at that rate where people are already living. But you can certainly get some where development work is ongoing and people will hopefully live there in next 3-5 years. Have you thought about which side of lucknow you would prefer ?

I hear recently that Eldeco on IIM road have released some plots, you could inquire about that

NB: I do not work for the company and any choice you make should be based on your own research.
      Last edited July 14 2015, 06:05 PM.

Comment

joshmachine;

Hi,

At a budget that you have in mind. I would suggest Sultanpur Road area for you. there's not much crowd there but is not lonely too. And in the very near future you'll see this area being densely populated. Reasons are mentioned below.

NH 56 or The sultanpur road is more preferable according to me. You'll find some promising infrastructural development there. Amul Dairy, IT City, International Cricket Stadium, Cancer institute, Gjaria Farms, Sahara University, Ansal API, WallMart, and many more.

Also it is linked with Shaheed path which on one end connects you to kanpur road // Airport and at the other end it connects you to faizabad road--(NH-28) as well.

Do let me know if you require further assistance.
        Last edited October 13 2015, 07:21 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

For a long term investment in Lucknow I am looking to get some options within a budget of 35-40 L. Please advise?

Comment

Properties in Lucknow with low cost

Can anyone suggest me for affordable residential property in Lucknow?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X