Before you invest in any of the project with mariners buildcon, please read below:

There are host of issues with the builder Mariners Buildcon
1) the faridabad project was launched in 2007. It's been 4 years and builder has just built up the basement
2) They have been collecting money from customers and diverting their money to other projects in mohali and mumbai.
3) they are having big disputes with contrators. The disputed amount is running in crores.
4) absolutely unethical practices being followed by the builder.

I am quite sure even many other customers like me are feeling the pinch. Please share your experiences.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Buddy_ag
    Before you invest in any of the project with mariners buildcon, please read below:

There are host of issues with the builder Mariners Buildcon
    1) the faridabad project was launched in 2007. It's been 4 years and builder has just built up the basement
    2) They have been collecting money from customers and diverting their money to other projects in mohali and mumbai.
    3) they are having big disputes with contrators. The disputed amount is running in crores.
    4) absolutely unethical practices being followed by the builder.

I am quite sure even many other customers like me are feeling the pinch. Please share your experiences.

:bab (38):This is all the same with most of the builders in India.A strong regulator is urgently required.:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Mariners Buildcon India Ltd.any one knows about any new about mohali oceanic please share.
    CommentQuote