Could you please provide information about Preet City Mohali sector 86.
How will it be for investment ?
What is the ongoing rate ?
I have seen that rates have appreciated alot in last 6 months for this project , is there any reason for that ?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Gurdial ji any comments ?

Originally Posted by Sanjaykhanna
    Could you please provide information about Preet City Mohali sector 86.
    How will it be for investment ?
    What is the ongoing rate ?
    I have seen that rates have appreciated alot in last 6 months for this project , is there any reason for that ?
    CommentQuote
  • the development started a little

little bit development started in preet city....but it is really surprising that in the last 8 years nothing happnd in preet city project....the farms are still there...2 of my clients bought plots in preet city in 2008 at the rate of 11k now they are getting 22k but you know it seems like that there are still problems with the delivery of the project...the location is very good....but nothing satisfactory happng on the site....no proper development....the day it will start hpng...people will easly get 30-40k per sqyd.....so i would suggest...wait and watch for little more time.....
    CommentQuote
  • Sanjaykhanna,

Even though location wise project looks good- with Aerocity and soon to be launched I.T city coming up near by, the problem is there is not much development taking place in the area. Plus a lot of suppy ( rather over supply) is there and don't see that much demand to justify a price of Rs 22k.

I was talking to a guy who is a manager in one the projects in the area, according to him, non of the developers plan to develop their projects any time soon- 5 yrs min to see any meaningful development.

In the end, money always chases quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Although it is a very old thread, but can someone through some light on present development is sector 86. I had heard that the development had started in full swing.
    CommentQuote
  • regarding development in preetcity sector 86

Originally Posted by gpskang
    Hi All,

Although it is a very old thread, but can someone through some light on present development is sector 86. I had heard that the development had started in full swing.

kang sahib ji ,
    i would like to bring in your kind notice that the progress of said project is a tortoise walking speed, if you goes at the site , u will find some tippers parked there and some JCB or a small water tanker.
    The tippers are owned by some one else who is residing in village NANU MAJRA & the tippers works for other project (not for PREETCITY). the tipper owners only park their tippers there , where as public thinks that there is progress work , by seeing the tippers , its a big confusion to the public .
    i would like to inform to the general public that PREETCITY developers are saying that they will deliver the possesion of plots very soon ( for long back they are saying the same).
    but nothing is done more over the layout plan is still pending with the CHEIF TOWN PLANNER , GAMDA ,Mohali.
    Before buying/investting in PREETCITY sector 86 mohali , think thousand times .
    CommentQuote