This is my first time on this site, very helpful and the discussions are very informative.

I need help from experts on Unitech Mohali plots in sec 106. I had invested in these long time back at 12,500, almost all the money has been paid but have no clue if work is on or when they will give possession.

Can the experts of the area please advise the status and what one should do with this property. I believe Emaar in the adjacent sector is close to 20K.

Thanks,
Read more
148 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Where are the experts

So much for helping a new member.

What happened to experts like Manoja. I am surprised that nobody has any idea about this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rinkuu
    So much for helping a new member.

What happened to experts like Manoja. I am surprised that nobody has any idea about this project.

Rinku,

I did visit the site in April. Frankly Unitech has been a laggard on this project. I will try and post a picture which I took a little later.

Neigbour Emaar has done much more work.

You might get some premium just because of the location but overall I am not too confident about Unitech given all the issues around the company
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks SBS,

Look forward to the pictures.
    What i want to know is there any work happening on site. If i decide to hold can i expect a good rate in next 2-3 years.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • its a good buying....

well dear if you are talking about unitech plots its a good buying....and you will get very good returns in the future....if you need more info regarding that...you just send me the details of plot location and number of plot...i will give you the exact information...send me a pm...
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech mohali

last i heard that unitech is going at premium of 4000-6000 depending upon location etc.
    They were supposed to give possession by march'11. As we all know nothing get delivered on time these days and infra is still not developed in greater mohali.
    I believe it 's still many years before this is going to liveble place.
    CommentQuote
  • I think the area is getting developed, Emaar has managed a good premium there, though they have also given possession. Unitech has not developed the land yet hence the premium is less. The question is will Unitech be able to do it. Is Mohali still strategic for them...given the debt position they will need to exit some properties. Will Mohali be one of them.

I am still holding onto my plot.
    CommentQuote
  • hi rinku and be good
    i am a new member
    1. can you please let me know what the premium is nowdays in unitech mohali plots in sec 97
    2. is unitech actually developing it
    3. has this area recieved a set back in the premium due to the shift towards mullanpur
    many thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Premium going on here is around 15K to 20 K depending upon location. As most of the area is plots only, you don't see much development. But all the grounds work ( sewage, drains, electricity, roads) is done. They are starting possession next quarter.

SAD is lucky for UNITECH. Last time when SAD comes, Unitech got LOI. Now, UNitech willl give possession. ANother one year, prices are going to be 30K premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chdire

15K to 20 K is just premium? thn whats the psy cost there (including premium)?

Thanks,
    Ricky

Originally Posted by chdire
    Premium going on here is around 15K to 20 K depending upon location. As most of the area is plots only, you don't see much development. But all the grounds work ( sewage, drains, electricity, roads) is done. They are starting possession next quarter.

SAD is lucky for UNITECH. Last time when SAD comes, Unitech got LOI. Now, UNitech willl give possession. ANother one year, prices are going to be 30K premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chdire
    Premium going on here is around 15K to 20 K depending upon location. As most of the area is plots only, you don't see much development. But all the grounds work ( sewage, drains, electricity, roads) is done. They are starting possession next quarter.

Sorry if that offends you but this is kinda absurd. If someone wants to buy sec 97 plot(358 and 501 yards), I have two sellers willing to sell at 3K premium i.e at the price of 21K psy(company rate is 30K psy). 95% of payment is made and you will need to pay(paid + premium). Allotment is at 18K psy. Let me know if interested.

PS: This is not a direct advertisment but the post just triggered me to let the members know. I hope this is not against forum rules !!

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • There is nothing to offend here. Your base is 18K and I was talking about 12.5 K (original price) Then you have to see the sectors. Price which you are saying may be OK for sec 107. If you get me City park facing in sec 97 for 21K, I will grab it rightaway!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chdire
    There is nothing to offend here. Your base is 18K and I was talking about 12.5 K (original price) Then you have to see the sectors. Price which you are saying may be OK for sec 107. If you get me City park facing in sec 97 for 21K, I will grab it rightaway!!!

Sorry to comment too early, I did not know that the allotments started at 12.5K, I were of the opinion that they started at 18K !! Adds to the knowledge base .. Thanks .. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech is offering park facing plot at price of 25495 for 500 G plot under subvension. Is this right price?

Sent from my -SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • It must be sec 107
    You can get cheaper in resale
    CommentQuote
  • Harsimran
    I think price for park facing plots (sec 97) are more than Sec 107 Unitech plots.

Chdire
    What is price for park facing plot in resale? I may buy. I think Unitech has kept park facing plots with themselves to sell at the end.
    CommentQuote