This is my first time on this site, very helpful and the discussions are very informative.

I need help from experts on Unitech Mohali plots in sec 106. I had invested in these long time back at 12,500, almost all the money has been paid but have no clue if work is on or when they will give possession.

Can the experts of the area please advise the status and what one should do with this property. I believe Emaar in the adjacent sector is close to 20K.

Thanks,
Read more
148 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • That also depends on which park we are talking about. City Park Facing plots are hardly 10-20. Around 3-4 months back, I read a classified at 30K.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone among you throw some light on Executive floors sector-97 being developed by Unitech.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Members,

I have unitech plot 500 sqyds in sector 97. I am looking for advice on whether I should sell or hold. I am not based in Punjab and as such do not have ground level information.

Look forward to feedback from members.

Thanks and regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls join yahoogrop for updates.
    CommentQuote
  • I cant find the group. Kindly post the link. Thanks and regards.
    CommentQuote
  • I cant find the group. Kindly post the link. Thanks and regards.
    CommentQuote
  • unitech_mohali : Unitech Mohali - Groups - Yahoo. If you are not able to pls google it out
    CommentQuote
  • Executive floor unitech mohali

Dear CHDR

Any news about 'Executive Floors' Phase-1 of unitech mohali, they have been telling me that they will provide possession of above mentioned property in first quarter of 2013. I am outside the country so I can't physically check the status of the work, SO MY DEAR friend can you tell me that is there work going on this project and do u agree that they can offer possession in ist quarter of 2013.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Padsup
    Hello Members,

I have unitech plot 500 sqyds in sector 97. I am looking for advice on whether I should sell or hold. I am not based in Punjab and as such do not have ground level information.

Look forward to feedback from members.

Thanks and regards.

It will take time but for sure it will give you very good returns. Ill say sold on if you have a nice location.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear LoCATED

wHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THE 'eXECUTIVE FLOOR' PHASE-1 , IS WORK BEING DONE ON IT AND WHAT ABOUT ITS COMPLETION, WILL UNITECH BE ABLE 2 DLIVER IT IN IST QUARTER OF 2013 AS PROMISED BY THEM.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current price of Unitech plots in resale market ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Located! Will hold on.

Price should be ~22K psyd. Risk is largely company risk/timely delivery, notwithstanding a penalty clause in BBA where Unitech pays (in our dreams) monthly Rs 50 per syd for delays after March 2013. Location seems really nice.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Bit confused when you say it will start after Marc 2013 (if it starts!). Project was launched in 2008. Add 4 years and it makes it 2012.

On price front also price varies from 24000 to 32000(97 city park facing vs sector 107) dependig on location.

Location is nice but lot will depend on project delivery and sector road.
    CommentQuote
  • You right. I reviewed the BBA and possession was due May 2011 (3 yrs after launch). So effectively 3 lacs are already owed to customer. The clause is that these penalty charges will be adjusted at time of possession. 95% payment has been made. Lets see if they adjust the last pmt and essentially give us back some money.
    CommentQuote
  • If not payback, atleast they should not ask any money from us. Also, we need to ask them for their comitments like well developed parks, club house etc.

If you are holding the plot, you can join Mohali UNitech Yahoo Group
    CommentQuote