This is my first time on this site, very helpful and the discussions are very informative.

I need help from experts on Unitech Mohali plots in sec 106. I had invested in these long time back at 12,500, almost all the money has been paid but have no clue if work is on or when they will give possession.

Can the experts of the area please advise the status and what one should do with this property. I believe Emaar in the adjacent sector is close to 20K.

Thanks,
Read more
148 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Yaaranmule
    I think you have nailed it m Singh ji
    Aerocity and it city will definitely develop earlier than unitech
    I think the best bet will be waiting for it city plots
    What is happening for appartments
    Falcon,wave and purab

In my view Falcon due to JLPL (Trusted local developer) is a very good bet, as it has same factors which favour Aerocity. Good bet for appreciation and a place which you can use for living. Comparing with DLF Gurgaon projects, it is 3 times cheaper, assuming next decade turns out positive for Mohali for job related industries and becomes preferred destination. It should be at least near to Gurgaon DLF rates or 20-30% discount to those rates. Even if the employment cycle does not improved drastically in next decade, it will a great place to live and relative decent appreciation because of location factors. Last I heard they have started on the excavation work ( in the month of January, have not seen personally during my last trip to Mohali)
    I don't think one need to comment on Wave due to the reputation of the builder with what they have done here in last few years, it is like chasing shadows.
    Purab apartments, you must have seen GMADA latest update for starting work in April 2013, but if I have to go for Purab flats I will better put my money in a flat of famous builder who is even 2-3 kms more south.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MSinghji
    In my view Falcon due to JLPL (Trusted local developer) is a very good bet, as it has same factors which favour Aerocity. Good bet for appreciation and a place which you can use for living. Comparing with DLF Gurgaon projects, it is 3 times cheaper, assuming next decade turns out positive for Mohali for job related industries and becomes preferred destination. It should be at least near to Gurgaon DLF rates or 20-30% discount to those rates. Even if the employment cycle does not improved drastically in next decade, it will a great place to live and relative decent appreciation because of location factors. Last I heard they have started on the excavation work ( in the month of January, have not seen personally during my last trip to Mohali)
    I don't think one need to comment on Wave due to the reputation of the builder with what they have done here in last few years, it is like chasing shadows.
    Purab apartments, you must have seen GMADA latest update for starting work in April 2013, but if I have to go for Purab flats I will better put my money in a flat of famous builder who is even 2-3 kms more south.

Much as I like you line of thinking, I would like to also add some more info:
    - rates in gurgaon R not 3 times higher. For newly launched projects in grg are6-7k while JLPL selling at 4k. So, less than 2 times
    - chd area has shown promise for IT sector but fact is other than infosys, no other big name has come to fully developed chd IT park compared to mohali, whee IT park development has not even started.
    - on positive side, things which r sure: aerocity possession will happen in 2 yrs, aero port will be developed by 2014 and that will lead to growth in area. Also since aerocity is well connected to chd n mohali and there prices r 70k-200k psq yd, after possession rates in aerocity will also keep moving up steadily as it starts getting habitated.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with your comments.

Just for clarification on Gurgaon, I was referring to DLF Phase 2 flats (old project, existing flats now in resale) which are at most sought after location are priced at 12k/ sq ft, whereas at Falcon for 4k, hence 3 times I'm trying to draw parallel between the current most sought after Gurgaon place with potential most sought after place in Mohali i.e. Aerocity/Sector 66a (at least 5 years to come).

On IT companies front, in the past Punjab Govt was never able to provide or guarantee them a place. They dragged TCS for 30 acres land for 5 years before TCS lost interest and went away. But with a dedicated IT Park (possessionable land available) next to an international airport, I'm sure this time around they have got better chance than ever to attract IT Investment. But in this tight environment, they have to give them some incentives which I believe Sukhbir and co may be able to manage this time.
    CommentQuote
    I agree with your comments.

Just for clarification on Gurgaon, I was referring to DLF Phase 2 flats (old project, existing flats now in resale) which are at most sought after location are priced at 12k/ sq ft, whereas at Falcon for 4k, hence 3 times I'm trying to draw parallel between the current most sought after Gurgaon place with potential most sought after place in Mohali i.e. Aerocity/Sector 66a (at least 5 years to come).

On IT companies front, in the past Punjab Govt was never able to provide or guarantee them a place. They dragged TCS for 30 acres land for 5 years before TCS lost interest and went away. But with a dedicated IT Park (possessionable land available) next to an international airport, I'm sure this time around they have got better chance than ever to attract IT Investment. But in this tight environment, they have to give them some incentives which I believe Sukhbir and co may be able to manage this time.

Yes, u r right, hey already acquired 2000 acres next to aerocity and expected to come out with IT policy soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Padsup
    Hello MSinghji, well noted. It is a typical risk benefit trade off. Longer the horizon higher the risk and higher the potential return. If you are risk sensitive, go for whichever property you believe will give possession first.

cheers

I think key is the balance between possession and the location. If possession was key, there would have been many takers for the following 2 scenarios which I encountered during my December trip to Mohali, but I'm afraid there are not.

A) Option get a possession-able plot in TDI City Phase 2 - Sector 110 (approximtely opposite Unitech) for 15k/300 sq yards , directly from the company with full payment required in 60 days. I have myself seen the plot with roads etc in place. You can start construction tomorrow if you want, 50 families are already living there in their independent floors in that sector. Though plots are on right corner of the TDICity

B) In sector 108 ( Emmar MGF), 300 sq yard plot, railway line facing, guy has got possession letter from Emmar, but is not able to sell that plot for 40.5 Lacs (EDC payed), he has advertised in all major sites for 42Lac, he was ready for 40.5L (means 13.5, but I backed out as % appreciation will always be low. For information, Emmar MGF is still selling few plots in that lane for 15k ( excluding EDC) on 18 months payment plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear MSinghji
    Aerocity definitely has the advantage of closeness to airport. No doubt about it. Its real advantage will be if commercials on the airport road come alive. Commercials may include IT Parks & hotels. Without these it is just as another habitat. Like stock market, real estate market also adjusts itself, eventually, to reality. Reality is dawn and even today, both these areas are almost equal. 26K in Aerocity. 25-30K for Unitech.

Let me address two points: Why Unitech/IREO CAN be more than Aerocity in next 5-10 years & Why IT is a pipe dream

a) Why Unitech/IREO CAN be more than Aerocity in next 5-10 years

Let’s compare the two if IT is not there

a. Location:
    i. From City Center (Be it sec 17, be it sec 62) Aerocity is at same distance as of Unitech/IREO.
    ii. Aerocity is close to Ambala road so is Unitech close to GT road to go to Delhi. Both are equi-distant for accessibility to Punjab.
    iii. Aerocity is close to Knowledge Nity; Unitech/IREO is close to upcoming commercial sector 87 and Park, Chandigarh Engg. College.

b. Construction Quality:
    i. GMADA is trying to emulate the construction stds. adopted by private builders. Their officials are on record saying this. Be it electrification, sewage, rain water everywhere they are saying Aerocity will be As Per sectors developed by Pvt Builders. So Pvt. Builder is the benchmark they are trying to achieve.

c. Commercials in area: Unitech/IREO is sitting on land bank that was purchased cheap. They can construct building on these and lease it out. In contrast Punjab Govt. has acquired land for aero city on today’s rate. Builder can’t afford to buy it for IT Parks. it is not profitable to construct buildings on expensive land. Unitech has already started Downtown Mall in its area.

d. Possession: Who so ever gives early will be the winner.

e. Reputation: GMADA scores a point over Unitech/IREO. But Unitech has come a long way from 2007 when they started and there were crops. They have done the ground work and delivery is round the corner. One project they deliver; they will be up there. In 2007 no one new JLPL. People were making fun of Janata word in JLPL. One sec 90 delivery and they have established themselves. Here is Unitech which is SuperBrand in India. All they need is one delivery in Mohali.

b) Why IT is a pipe dream:

I agree that Mohali infra is better than Bangalore but Infra alone will not help for IT industry to be here. The day Infosys left Punjab; we lost IT battle. Lot of factors are there which make it a pipe dream

1) First and foremost, for Desi IT companies it is land & manpower. Why Infosys left Punjab? Because Punjab was not able to give them cheap land. They were offering in Ropar which Infosys declined.

2) TCS and Wipro also shifted to IT Park CHD due to same reason. Alas, there also they didn’t get.

3) I hate to say this but it is a reality. Let’s face it. Today top mgmt. (CEOs/CXOs) of Desi Companies are from South India. The way we prefer CHD., they prefer Bangalore/Chennai. Forget Mohali, even NCR struggles to get new business.

4) As far MNCs are concerned, they never buy land and construct rather they hire/lease buildings constructed by large developers like DLF/Unitech. These builders look for cheap land to construct buildings so as to make project viable. If Punjab Govt. buys land expensive from land owners; no body can make buildings for MNCS.

So both Desi as well as MNCs will not come here. I am not trying to disappoint you. Like every Punjabi S/W professional, I also desire CHD/Mohali to be next Silicon Valley. But I have lost hopes after 10 years of wait.

-Chdire
    CommentQuote
  • Well if you have seen it then you are right. I am not from Punjab and my assumption in the analysis was on seeing the map. All sectors seem grid shaped and very close to each other. Aero city seems all close by and if IT comes would minimum distance make a big difference. I feel IT is a long shot, but airport, fortis, schools will count as people will buy due to lower prices than chandigarh, panchkula and proper mohali. Close to the main highway seems attractive as it should be faster to get to Chandigarh. Question, how far is ireo, emaar, unitech from main mohali, say the stadium?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chdire
    Dear MSinghji
    Aerocity definitely has the advantage of closeness to airport. No doubt about it. Its real advantage will be if commercials on the airport road come alive. Commercials may include IT Parks & hotels. Without these it is just as another habitat. Like stock market, real estate market also adjusts itself, eventually, to reality. Reality is dawn and even today, both these areas are almost equal. 26K in Aerocity. 25-30K for Unitech.

Let me address two points: Why Unitech/IREO CAN be more than Aerocity in next 5-10 years & Why IT is a pipe dream

a. Location:
    i. From City Center (Be it sec 17, be it sec 62) Aerocity is at same distance as of Unitech/IREO.
    ii. Aerocity is close to Ambala road so is Unitech close to GT road to go to Delhi. Both are equi-distant for accessibility to Punjab.
    iii. Aerocity is close to Knowledge Nity; Unitech/IREO is close to upcoming commercial sector 87 and Park, Chandigarh Engg. College.

b. Construction Quality:
    i. GMADA is trying to emulate the construction stds. adopted by private builders. Their officials are on record saying this. Be it electrification, sewage, rain water everywhere they are saying Aerocity will be As Per sectors developed by Pvt Builders. So Pvt. Builder is the benchmark they are trying to achieve.

c. Commercials in area: Unitech/IREO is sitting on land bank that was purchased cheap. They can construct building on these and lease it out. In contrast Punjab Govt. has acquired land for aero city on today’s rate. Builder can’t afford to buy it for IT Parks. it is not profitable to construct buildings on expensive land. Unitech has already started Downtown Mall in its area.

e. Reputation: GMADA scores a point over Unitech/IREO. But Unitech has come a long way from 2007 when they started and there were crops. They have done the ground work and delivery is round the corner. One project they deliver; they will be up there. In 2007 no one new JLPL. People were making fun of Janata word in JLPL. One sec 90 delivery and they have established themselves. Here is Unitech which is SuperBrand in India. All they need is one delivery in Mohali.

I agree that Mohali infra is better than Bangalore but Infra alone will not help for IT industry to be here. The day Infosys left Punjab; we lost IT battle. Lot of factors are there which make it a pipe dream

1) First and foremost, for Desi IT companies it is land & manpower. Why Infosys left Punjab? Because Punjab was not able to give them cheap land. They were offering in Ropar which Infosys declined.

2) TCS and Wipro also shifted to IT Park CHD due to same reason. Alas, there also they didn’t get.

3) I hate to say this but it is a reality. Let’s face it. Today top mgmt. (CEOs/CXOs) of Desi Companies are from South India. The way we prefer CHD., they prefer Bangalore/Chennai. Forget Mohali, even NCR struggles to get new business.

4) As far MNCs are concerned, they never buy land and construct rather they hire/lease buildings constructed by large developers like DLF/Unitech. These builders look for cheap land to construct buildings so as to make project viable. If Punjab Govt. buys land expensive from land owners; no body can make buildings for MNCS.

So both Desi as well as MNCs will not come here. I am not trying to disappoint you. Like every Punjabi S/W professional, I also desire CHD/Mohali to be next Silicon Valley. But I have lost hopes after 10 years of wait.

-Chdire

Agreed point by point .. One should really throw away IT from the picture .. The Mohali SEZ park(Quark and Co) were projected in the same light as IT hub 10 years back just like GMADA is projecting IT City now .. Look what happened to it .. Finally All the land near SEZ has been turned onto Residential land .. Bringing a particular industry into a state requires a long term vision and strategy which Punjab Inc definitely lack by large(proven time and again with their stupidly planned launches) !!
    CommentQuote
  • I would agree that IT park is unlikely to be successful. The govt. in Punjab of the day simply lacks honest, innovative and visionary leaders like Nitish Kumar or N. Modi that are essential to create successful industrial or IT parks, SEZs, or any other novel employment generative projects (Gurgaon has the big advantage of proximity to Delhi). The industry in Punjab is an extinct species for whatever reasons (lack of competitiveness, tax breaks in HP, but mostly attributable to short sightedness of PB politicians). For example, less than 5 percent of the JLPL industrial area in Sec 82 is actually used for industrial units even after 5 years of possession. Also, I would think that in the long run, the sectoral grids will always be more sought after than planned but irregular stretches like Aerocity and Ecocity.
    CommentQuote
  • Wow !! In a span of a few hours, plenty of interesting arguments and counter-arguments and they all make a lot of sense.

Well, what's the bottomline for guys invested in Unitech Sector-97 Plots? Should we decide to sell these today- what is the likely price realization and what do you think the prices would be a year down the line, given the developments in and around Sector-97?
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech shares crash 25% over new allegations against Sanjay Chandra (MD Unitech), CBI grills 2G prosecutor AK Singh, Unitech MD Sanjay Chandra

https://www.google.com/news?ncl=dSiUnxLdIvlVkfMxL1Z4UW_KJPw8M&q=unitech-&lr=English&hl=en
    CommentQuote
    Dear MSinghji

a. Location:

b. Construction Quality:

-Chdire

Dear chdire,

Well like others who have read your inputs and including yourself would love to be proved wrong on IT scope front for the betterment of our area. You are right history does not support that dream, but as it is often said History is a guide but not the complete proof of what may happen in future, otherwise Unitech/Suzlon/GMR share prices may not have crashed more than 90% from their highs.

In regards to the high prices for IT builders, counter argument would be to get the commercial rentals being commanded in NCR which is much higher than Tricity, one should make money by even buying and developing land at such prices by virtue of those rentals. Also I believe this time GMADA has done his home work before they have acquired 1900 acres for IT park, if I have read correctly they have taken institution loans to achieve this, rest time is the real test, I would like to revisit this forum in 5 years time, have just put an outlook entry for the reminder :-), that would be a good learning.

Rest ignoring the IT , comparing location of Landran road projects with Aerocity. Because I have got family house in Sector 65 (Phase - XI) since 1989 and have seen both Landran road projects and Aerocity areas, with no doubt in mind Aerocity (which is virtually in Sector 66A or say starts from there) is better located and alligned to old Mohali than those Landran road developments.

Rest we CHD/Mohali people know that as you are moving away from Sukhna Lake towards South ,residential rates decrease at a particular rate. Like sector 8-18-21-34-44-......, they all are 1 km south of each other and rate is decreasing at a particular rate. Following that theory, Landran road projects are the southern most and Aerocity is alligned with sector 66-67-68, still 3-4 kms north, though funny or foolish that theory may seem , but you can apply that theory to compare the market rates. This is true at today's date as well, current market rate (of last saturday) of Aerocity 31.5k (200yards ) and 30k (500 yards) compared to 25k of Unitech. I think you mentioned 26k for Aerocity, please share some contacts where I can buy at that rate, I will not think twice to buy it.

Rest as I said time is a real test, I never got chance to compare the living/used much hyped private integrated townships with Govt phases/Sectors in the time I have spent in India, not sure whether we can include Sunny enclave types for comparison or not as they are currently populated but they may not fall in "Integrated Townships" category. May be 5-10 years from now will tell us the reality and answers to it. May be if some one thought of this question in 2007, I think he may have got very negative answer for it by now, but it can be blamed on economic downturn. Let's see what lies ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • Down 25% after 70% YTD increase in comparison to 25% of Sensex. Still higher than Sensex.

Today was a good shorting opportunity. I am sure people would have made Lacks today... :)
    CommentQuote
    Dear chdire,

Well like others who have read your inputs and including yourself would love to be proved wrong on IT scope front for the betterment of our area. You are right history does not support that dream, but as it is often said History is a guide but not the complete proof of what may happen in future, otherwise Unitech/Suzlon/GMR share prices may not have crashed more than 90% from their highs.

In regards to the high prices for IT builders, counter argument would be to get the commercial rentals being commanded in NCR which is much higher than Tricity, one should make money by even buying and developing land at such prices by virtue of those rentals. Also I believe this time GMADA has done his home work before they have acquired 1900 acres for IT park, if I have read correctly they have taken institution loans to achieve this, rest time is the real test, I would like to revisit this forum in 5 years time, have just put an outlook entry for the reminder :-), that would be a good learning.

Rest ignoring the IT , comparing location of Landran road projects with Aerocity. Because I have got family house in Sector 65 (Phase - XI) since 1989 and have seen both Landran road projects and Aerocity areas, with no doubt in mind Aerocity (which is virtually in Sector 66A or say starts from there) is better located and alligned to old Mohali than those Landran road developments.

Rest we CHD/Mohali people know that as you are moving away from Sukhna Lake towards South ,residential rates decrease at a particular rate. Like sector 8-18-21-34-44-......, they all are 1 km south of each other and rate is decreasing at a particular rate. Following that theory, Landran road projects are the southern most and Aerocity is alligned with sector 66-67-68, still 3-4 kms north, though funny or foolish that theory may seem , but you can apply that theory to compare the market rates. This is true at today's date as well, current market rate (of last saturday) of Aerocity 31.5k (200yards ) and 30k (500 yards) compared to 25k of Unitech. I think you mentioned 26k for Aerocity, please share some contacts where I can buy at that rate, I will not think twice to buy it.

Rest as I said time is a real test, I never got chance to compare the living/used much hyped private integrated townships with Govt phases/Sectors in the time I have spent in India, not sure whether we can include Sunny enclave types for comparison or not as they are currently populated but they may not fall in "Integrated Townships" category. May be 5-10 years from now will tell us the reality and answers to it. May be if some one thought of this question in 2007, I think he may have got very negative answer for it by now, but it can be blamed on economic downturn. Let's see what lies ahead.

Dear MSinghji

I am heavily invested in Aerocity. If you are buyer at 18K premium today for 500 sqd Gen Quota, pls send me PM. I will cooly get 20L without loosing anything. For 14K premium pls go to 99acres, magic bricks, Hindustantimes classifieds. You will get plenty of brokers.

I am not getting logic of higher rentals. Land prices are HIGHER in Mohali than in Bangalore. There is so much demand of commercial space in Bangalore that rents are high. Input cosr is low and returns are high in Bangalore. Why will Sobha/Prestige build IT PARK in Mohalil (Sobha/Prestige are listed builders but operate mostly in South India). Same goes to DLF/Unitech. They have cheap land banks across country. Why will they buy from Landowners/Govt. here?

GMADA doing their homework better: Are you saying GMADA is going to build IT Parks and own it. They will simply lease it out to MNCs. And they have taken loans for the same!!! If that is the case, Good Financial Planning!!! WaheGuruji help karan. If this succeeds, it will definitely be a case study in Harvard/IIM after 5 years.
    Regarding Share prices: Real estate in 2007 was a bubble. All of us know that. DLF touches 1000 and today it is at 225. Crash of 80%. Same goes with Dot Com of 2001. There is difference in greed and reality. And that is the point I am driving. In my view, IT Parks in IT City is a Bubble. Far away from reality.

Now coming to location, your theory of southern sectors is absolutely correct. Are you saying sector sector 35 and 38 west are at same rate. Vertical Distance from sec 17 AS WELL AS horizontal distance matters. We are talking about Unitech/IREO not of Ansal/TDI on Landran road. Both(Unitech/Ireo) these locations are just beneath 17-18 sec.

Regarding integrated townships, pls compare "seib" to "seib". Pls come to GGN/Bangalore. Stay with me and you will feel what private builders have done. These are no way less than Singapore Condos. Swimming pool, TT court, Badminton court, squash corts, billiards, conveyance shopping, ATMs, parks, 24 hours security, 24 hrs power, water supply, card room for elders, Pooja Hall for ladies, Yoga Hall, Gym with all modern facilities ( more than 10 Jogging M/cs and all other stuff which I never use :(; ) club houses, driver bay, Lobby at each tower: it is all there. And you know what is the price: 6000 psqft. I am staying there. You are most welcome to be my guest to experience India...

-Chdire
    CommentQuote
    Dear MSinghji

I am heavily invested in Aerocity. If you are buyer at 18K premium today for 500 sqd Gen Quota, pls send me PM. I will cooly get 20L without loosing anything. For 14K premium pls go to 99acres, magic bricks, Hindustantimes classifieds. You will get plenty of brokers.

I am not getting logic of higher rentals. Land prices are HIGHER in Mohali than in Bangalore. There is so much demand of commercial space in Bangalore that rents are high. Input cosr is low and returns are high in Bangalore. Why will Sobha/Prestige build IT PARK in Mohalil (Sobha/Prestige are listed builders but operate mostly in South India). Same goes to DLF/Unitech. They have cheap land banks across country. Why will they buy from Landowners/Govt. here?

GMADA doing their homework better: Are you saying GMADA is going to build IT Parks and own it. They will simply lease it out to MNCs. And they have taken loans for the same!!! If that is the case, Good Financial Planning!!! WaheGuruji help karan. If this succeeds, it will definitely be a case study in Harvard/IIM after 5 years.
    Regarding Share prices: Real estate in 2007 was a bubble. All of us know that. DLF touches 1000 and today it is at 225. Crash of 80%. Same goes with Dot Com of 2001. There is difference in greed and reality. And that is the point I am driving. In my view, IT Parks in IT City is a Bubble. Far away from reality.

Now coming to location, your theory of southern sectors is absolutely correct. Are you saying sector sector 35 and 38 west are at same rate. Vertical Distance from sec 17 AS WELL AS horizontal distance matters. We are talking about Unitech/IREO not of Ansal/TDI on Landran road. Both(Unitech/Ireo) these locations are just beneath 17-18 sec.

Regarding integrated townships, pls compare "seib" to "seib". Pls come to GGN/Bangalore. Stay with me and you will feel what private builders have done. These are no way less than Singapore Condos. Swimming pool, TT court, Badminton court, squash corts, billiards, conveyance shopping, ATMs, parks, 24 hours security, 24 hrs power, water supply, card room for elders, Pooja Hall for ladies, Yoga Hall, Gym with all modern facilities ( more than 10 Jogging M/cs and all other stuff which I never use :(; ) club houses, driver bay, Lobby at each tower: it is all there. And you know what is the price: 6000 psqft. I am staying there. You are most welcome to be my guest to experience India...

-Chdire

Dear CHDIre ji,

a) Regarding GMADA and IT Park, I meant for land acquisition they have taken institution
    loans, not for developing it. Govt agencies never go that far. Rest on IT Parks, I appreciate your and fellow member's views , I look forward to future to test it.

b)Integrated township, well the facilities you have mentioned, I have got a flat in Noida which has got everything that you have mentioned but it is not an Integrated township, it is a society. By definition of integrated township I mean what Unitech/Emmar are selling i.e. Different type of housing(Flats/Plots/Villas), Malls,Hospitals,School all under 1 sector with close Security system, virtually guarded entry and exit systems, which I myself personally has not seen, of course they may exist in other cities in India.

c) Yes you are right eccentricity to Sector 17 is a factor but only for new developments (Sector 38W you quoted) not for old.
    Phase 7/3B1/10/11 Mohali are at same rates with no difference whereas Phase 7/3B1 are beneath Sector 17, but Phase 10-11 are little east but they have their own positive factors, hence same rates. Both Aerocity and Landran Projects ( Unitech/Emmar) fall in same category i.e. new developments with uncertainty around possession, still Aerocity is at premium. This is the point I was trying to make.

d) Firstly I could not find a single broker with premium less than 18k, what to say for 14k. Used all internet sites. Best I have been quoted 19.5K ( means 31.5k) for 200 sq yard plot, I have tried negotiating for 18k, I'm told 500 sq yards is available for that and no one returned after that. I have used my local resources as well. If you think some one is quoting 14k premium, please send me the contact of the broker, everyone else will also benefit, I will receive it with gratitude.

Thanks
    CommentQuote