I just got a call from some broker regarding plots in emerging valley mohali. I want to invest in plot in Mohali. Please share your valuable comments regarding the company Emerging India and is it worth to invest in plot there?

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please share your comments on this.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the rate u r offered there???? have u seen the area by urself?????
    CommentQuote
  • I havn't seen the site but the dealer told that it is 2-3 KM from Pearls sector 100. At that time he was offering 13750 excluding edc. But I am not aware about the builder. Can you plz share info about builder?

    Thanks,
    Krishan
    CommentQuote
  • builder is emerging india. me too hv not seen the site. but the rate is hiked to 15500 as told by dealer. do u know how much is total area etc. and tell where do u belong to??
    CommentQuote
  • Is Emerging India a good builder? Any other projects delivered by this? Currently I am in Noida but planning to shift CHD after 2-3 years. The area wise he was saying that it will be total 100 acres but initially they are going to develop 30 acres in phase 1.

    And is it true that in one week the prices jumped from 13750 to 15000?
    CommentQuote
  • Emerging india has some three projects near chandigarh. reputation seems to be OK. u can get a plot at old rate if u bargain !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Today's tribune carries an advert for emerging valley at 13750 again.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr krishan

    Originally Posted by krishan
    I just got a call from some broker regarding plots in emerging valley mohali. I want to invest in plot in Mohali. Please share your valuable comments regarding the company Emerging India and is it worth to invest in plot there?

    Thanks in advance.



    Mr krishan, it is good worth to invest at this road....

    The actual base rate was 15500 only but company was giving discount at that time.
    Now we are starting phase 2 in emerging india.....But still some plots are prevailing at low prices like 14500 14750 14800 depending upon location...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hssodhi
    Mr krishan,, it is good worth to invest at this road....

    The actual base rate was 15500 only but company was giving discount at that time.
    Now we are starting phase 2 in emerging india.....But still some plots are prevailing at low prices like 14500 14750 14800 depending upon location....
    Do call me for more informationMr krishan,, it is good worth to invest at this road....

    The actual base rate was 15500 only but company was giving discount at that time.
    Now we are starting phase 2 in emerging india.....But still some plots are prevailing at low prices like 14500 14750 14800 depending upon location....
    Do call me for more information
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    I hope All are doing fine.
    Regarding Emerging Valley, it is a project of emerging india infra & developers ltd. it is a good company but at the same time it is a relatively new company. Emerging Valley is 4th project of this company. this project is planned in 100 acres. so far company has given possession of 1 project in Kharar. that was relatively very small project(15 flats). they have 1 project in peer muchhala, zirakpur, construction for that project is going on. company also launched one project last year on kharar- landra road by the name emerging heights(around 300 flats). possession will be given next year. prices din't shoot up from 13750 to 15500 in one week. 13750 was the prelaunch rate around 5-6 months back. company officially launched the project 1 month back. one can get plot at decent rate in resale. if someone has horizon of at least 3-4 years, it is a good option.

    Thanks
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravirocks
    Hi Guys,
    I hope All are doing fine.
    Regarding Emerging Valley, it is a project of emerging india infra & developers ltd. it is a good company but at the same time it is a relatively new company. Emerging Valley is 4th project of this company. this project is planned in 100 acres. so far company has given possession of 1 project in Kharar. that was relatively very small project(15 flats). they have 1 project in peer muchhala, zirakpur, construction for that project is going on. company also launched one project last year on kharar- landra road by the name emerging heights(around 300 flats). possession will be given next year. prices din't shoot up from 13750 to 15500 in one week. 13750 was the prelaunch rate around 5-6 months back. company officially launched the project 1 month back. one can get plot at decent rate in resale. if someone has horizon of at least 3-4 years, it is a good option.

    Thanks
    Ravi


    Emerging Valley dont have any land and hence no CLU

    U can look similar projects like UK Infrastructure @12500 PSY
    Township of 150-Acre, near to Aerocity
    They got CLU of 54-acres in First week of May (everything is cleared, process is in later stage).
    Also UK Infrastructure firm has launched Project in Barog, Himachal
    and Floors in Sec-113 Mohali, and soon launching industrial plots in sec-83
    CommentQuote
  • Ya absolutely, UK Infrastructure is another company which is offering the plots at reasonable rates but again this is company's ist year in this region. another option is motia's project by the name of Royal Citi, its on Zirakpur -Banur Road, plots are available under 11000 per sq yard in resale.

    Thanks
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravirocks
    Ya absolutely, UK Infrastructure is another company which is offering the plots at reasonable rates but again this is company's ist year in this region. another option is motia's project by the name of Royal Citi, its on Zirakpur -Banur Road, plots are available under 11000 per sq yard in resale.

    Thanks
    Ravi


    But they r demanding at least 55% payment for transfer of plot and another 27.5% due in next 1-2 months with no progress (Time linked payment plan)

    Whereas in UK Infra Booking amount is 15%, rest Development Linked Payment Plan. Also location is better than royal estate and front is 1.5-Acre wheras in royal front is 0.5-Acre.
    Also 5-star resort Hotel Emperor by Royal Adobe has already applied for CLU to launch their project on the front of UK Infra
    CommentQuote
  • Uk infra and Royale project is 8 km to 10km away from zirkpur.

    Rates above 12000/- sqyard is very high for the jungle area.

    whats the catch or special about this area.

    Aerocity road is 4 to 6 km distance.

    Any positives for the area .Pls highlight???
    CommentQuote
  • Rates in royal are below 11k, from future perspective area is good, but not a very attractive scheme for a shorter period. royal citi project is around 11 km from zirakpur-patiala flyover and 3 kms before banur.
    Thanks
    Ravi
    CommentQuote