Preet Land Promoters and Developers are coming up with a colony at Sector 86, Mohali, Punjab. They are doing pre-launch of their scheme through a sister company. The price is low compared to the neighboring Country Coloniser, this is going for around 10,500 per square yard as compared to 17,500 of Country. What do you people think? Is this genuine or fraud? Would you people take the risk of going with this? Any other people who have applied in this scheme or similar schemes, pls share experiences.
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Amount appears to be low

The rates you tell appear to be pretty low. Do you know if these are PUDA approved or not??
    CommentQuote
  • yes PUDA approved

Preet Land Promoters are PUDA approved and in mega projects list as written here..

http://puda.nic.in/mega-projects1.htm
    CommentQuote
  • Where's the Plot info in PUDA list???

Hello friend,

You only raise doubts
    Preet Land Promoters and Developers are coming up with a colony at Sector 86, Mohali, Punjab. They are doing pre-launch of their scheme through a sister company. The price is low compared to the neighboring Country Coloniser, this is going for around 10,500 per square yard as compared to 17,500 of Country. What do you people think? Is this genuine or fraud? Would you people take the risk of going with this? Any other people who have applied in this scheme or similar schemes, pls share experiences.

And You only clear them

Preet Land Promoters are PUDA approved and in mega projects list as written here..
    http://puda.nic.in/mega-projects1.htm

But you are mistaken in your promotional activity friend....there is no mention of the said plot of Sec-86, Mohali in the PUDA list. It just says:

Village Sohana, Nanu Majra and Patti Sohana - 200 acres.

Where is the plot in Sec86, Mohali Punjab?
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly

Also only document they show on their website is Pollution and land use document.
    No mention or plan of the sector 86 plots.

I was also interested in the plots because of the rate they are mentioning but now I am stepping behind a bit.

Does any one else have any info???
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 86 = Nanu Majra

First of all I am not here to advertise there offerings, I just want to know / contact other ppl who are interested in this, so we can form a common opinion.

Please see the Wikimapia of Sector 86, see the small square in this big square,
    that is Nanu Majra shop.

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=30.670086&lon=76.702917&z=16&l=0&m=a&v=2
    So Sector 86 contains Nanu Majra in it. The information I have is that they are also
    developing two cooperative societies which will have apartments only in the same area
    and the legal booking for them has started / about to start. Right now for plots they are
    taking money in the name of other firm AB Apartments and they have been collecting money from January 2006 from ppl (without advertising through property agents) so that they have money to comply with all the requirements of various competent authorities, like clearances from pollution board, civil aviation, town planner etc. I guess plot details are not mentioned as they still have to get approval from Town Planner for their map.

I agree this is a risk investment to go into, but to get some return you have to take some risk as well.
    CommentQuote
  • big risk

According to me it is a big risk. I had someone visit PUDA office and enquire about the plots. According to PUDA they have not submitted the plan of the property yet.

They qouted me around 7500/- per sqaure yard -- less than what they told you. My thinking is that if they know that in a small period of time the rate of this is going to rise , when they get approval, then why are they not just taking the approval first and sell them at profit. Why would they sell it at such a low rate?
    CommentQuote
  • profit booked

one of my friends who had invested in this scheme made a 50% profit in 1 year by reselling his pre-launch allotment receipt. Something is going on with this developer, they are going to come out with a launch soon I believe.
    CommentQuote
  • preet land promoters Sec 86 Mohali

Dear Mr Narkissose/ Mr well wisher

What has happened with Preet 86 since you last promoted them on this thread?
    Nothing in sight & site as yet??
    I assume all their society members numbering in thousands must have got their plots by now.!!!!
    Also I dont see their or any of their societys name in the latest PUDA web site of mega projects/ approved colonies etc.
    update my info anybody pl.
    Alfapro
    CommentQuote
  • Still no plan

First let me be clear that I was also a prospective investor and in no way
    related to the project. People have made profit from this as they have
    with many other schemes. I agree there is still nothing in sight from them,
    the information I have is this that they are short of money as they are just a
    group of individuals and not a big corporate like Omaxe, MGF etc.

If they can gather enough money then there is nothing stopping them as
    they already have CLU, in principle approval etc. Also one thing, intially
    they will only come with development of flats for cooperative societies that they have
    agreed to develop within their land and only later (perhaps another 1-2 years)
    will they start cutting out plots, this is what one of the owners said when I talked to him.
    So there is a big risk in this, but gain is only where there is risk. If you have someone
    reliable who takes a guarantee of getting yoru money returned then you can go for it.
    Otherwise there are many other risk free options like MGF, Pearl City, Country Colonizers, Janata Developers, TDI etc.

all the best! Do let us all know if anybody hears anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narkissose

well go for it risk are a part of premium:)
    CommentQuote
  • Latest

What is the latest with these plots? Have the people that bought here, now got their plots?
    CommentQuote
  • preet land CLU and payments

i had bought a reciept in 2008 beginning,,,,,,,,, after 6 months which is end 2008 they asked for payment of the 2nd installment and now in october 2009 i heard they got their approval and they were also announced it in the local newspapers ! ! ! does anyone know the real status .......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sydney.express
    i had bought a reciept in 2008 beginning,,,,,,,,, after 6 months which is end 2008 they asked for payment of the 2nd installment and now in october 2009 i heard they got their approval and they were also announced it in the local newspapers ! ! ! does anyone know the real status .......

so did you make the payment of second instalment and what abt the ads what did they say in the ads. i beleive they have now asked to make up the payment to 50%. how r u going abt it
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Although this thread is quite old, can anyone let me know the current status of this project. I had heard that development had started and they are offering possession by Feb 12.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What is happening with Preet City sec86?

From older posts, it seems like people have booked 4 years back and no plot in possession.

Any updates on this?
    what current price psy?
    what premium psy?
    plot sizes?
    when possession?
    ground reality?
    CommentQuote