Preet Land Promoters, Sector 86, Mohali, Punjab

Last updated: May 16 2017
26 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Preet Land Promoters, Sector 86, Mohali, Punjab

Originally posted by narkissose View Post
    Preet Land Promoters and Developers are coming up with a colony at Sector 86, Mohali, Punjab. They are doing pre-launch of their scheme through a sister company. The price is low compared to the neighboring Country Coloniser, this is going for around 10,500 per square yard as compared to 17,500 of Country. What do you people think? Is this genuine or fraud? Would you people take the risk of going with this? Any other people who have applied in this scheme or similar schemes, pls share experiences.
    well go for it risk are a part of premium

Comment

Latest

What is the latest with these plots? Have the people that bought here, now got their plots?

Comment

preet land CLU and payments

i had bought a reciept in 2008 beginning,,,,,,,,, after 6 months which is end 2008 they asked for payment of the 2nd installment and now in october 2009 i heard they got their approval and they were also announced it in the local newspapers ! ! ! does anyone know the real status .......

Comment

Originally posted by sydney.express View Post
          i had bought a reciept in 2008 beginning,,,,,,,,, after 6 months which is end 2008 they asked for payment of the 2nd installment and now in october 2009 i heard they got their approval and they were also announced it in the local newspapers ! ! ! does anyone know the real status .......
          so did you make the payment of second instalment and what abt the ads what did they say in the ads. i beleive they have now asked to make up the payment to 50%. how r u going abt it

Comment

Dear All,

Although this thread is quite old, can anyone let me know the current status of this project. I had heard that development had started and they are offering possession by Feb 12.

Thanks

Comment

What is happening with Preet City sec86?

From older posts, it seems like people have booked 4 years back and no plot in possession.

Any updates on this?
              what current price psy?
              what premium psy?
              plot sizes?
              when possession?
              ground reality?

Comment

Hi Safeda,

I had also invested in preet city. The latest update is that development is going on at a good pace. I had seen myself. Current price i am not sure.
                Plot sizes are 200, 250 and 500 sq yds. Status: They are saying is tht they will be giving possession of around 400 plots with in a month or so. This thing they have been telling since last 6 months.
                If you have any other update than do let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by gpskang View Post
                  Hi Safeda,

I had also invested in preet city. The latest update is that development is going on at a good pace. I had seen myself. Current price i am not sure.
                  Plot sizes are 200, 250 and 500 sq yds. Status: They are saying is tht they will be giving possession of around 400 plots with in a month or so. This thing they have been telling since last 6 months.
                  If you have any other update than do let me know.
                  they are saying the same for last 1 years , but didnt deliverd the possesion of any plot to any body , more over there is court case is also pending (for some piece of land . ie for 17 kanal & 16 marla of village PATTI SOHANA) against the said party in the court of Shri Nagpal ji in mohali.
                  please beware every body .GPS Kang ji if u wants to know more u may call me at 98140-15945, i can tell u in detail
                  Last edited October 10 2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

dear members
                    many members have made an enquiry from me about PREET CITY, i here by again inform to the general public that there is dispute of land between us and preet city , for partition and possesion of our land measuring about 1 kanal ( total disputed land is 17 kanal & 16 marlas, out of which we are owner of about 1 kanal) they have occupied our land for which we have filed a civil suit in the court of Shri VINOD NAGPAL ( judge) at mohali courts.
                    so any buyer of plot ( falling in disputed khasra numbers ) will have to face problem or court case ,
                    it is advised to general public beware about it
                    thanks

Comment

Kuku ji you must be local thanks for information

Is there any other local information available

What about mgf and unitech

Do wave own all the sector they are claiming is there any risk in buying from wave as well

Which area of greater Mohali is litigation free

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X