Last updated: May 16 2017
26 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Preet Land Promoters, Sector 86, Mohali, Punjab

reg PREETCITY sector 86

dear sir
    I am concerned with preetcity only, because they have occupied our land , thus i posts my views/reality , other wise i dont know about any other project/mega project
    regards
    kukudhanoa

Comment

preetcity mega project is not a successfull project
      beware , think thousand times before buying any plot in preet city sector 86 mohali

Comment

it is brought in knowledge of general public that PREETCITY sector 86 ,mohali has reduced the size of plots by approx 10% , where as they have charged full amount from the plot buyers , but now they says that they will deliver the possesion of plots with in 2 months , but 5 weeks have been passed , still the layout is not sanctioned by CTP GMADA , more over they will give the plots approx 10% less than they have promised , so dont beleive in PREETCITY

Comment

Good day sir
          Can anyone suggest when is the possession for 250 sq yd plot expected in preet city? what is the premium expected? Thanks in advance...Please share ur views.
          Last edited December 31 2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Good day

Still awaiting for your esteemed views as I am confused whether to retain my 250 sq yd preet city plot and wait for possession or shall I sell it and at what price ??? Pls kindly help, since I am now posted outstation therefore seek guidance from people who have done their research for this project. Thanks again in advance.

Comment

Preet land Promoters are a bunch of fraudsters and crooks....beware a lot of people are suffering because of these idiots...
              Last edited May 16 2017, 07:19 AM. Reason: Abusive language

Comment

In next few months it will be 10 Years since this thread started. Really, disappointing to see the failures of projects execution in TriCity.

What is the success to failure ratio of projects in TriCity. Is there any project which was launched and got completed within 3 years in TriCity ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X