I am interested to buy a plot 39 west sector 122 near maloya ut.
any proper connectivity by wide roads in near future? Other feedback plz.
Read more
74 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • IT IS IN

List of mega housing project sr .number 7 on puda site
    CommentQuote
  • Plots are ready for possession they have all the amenities there like roads etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone know the prevailing rates in Sector 39 west - 122 ?
    CommentQuote
  • 100 acres so near to Chandigarh sector39 but no talk

http://www.gmada.gov.in/mega.pdfhttp://www.gmada.gov.in/mega.pdf

10. M/S H.P. Singh & Others.
    HM 548, Phase-7, Mohali.
    ---------------------------------
    Village Behlolpur,
    Jhampur, Distt. Mohali.
    102.337 acres
    ----------------------------------------
    empty column , why?
    --------------------------------
    9498-CTP (Pb.)/SP/ 432-M dated 8-12-08
    ----------------------------
    Revised layout plan vide No. 9444
    CTP (Pb.) MPR 13 dated 41208 for
    (159.13 acres) drawing No. DC
    /TDI/MP 03/R 12 dated 7/11/08.
    -----------------------------------------
    empty column , why?
    -------------------------------
    < end of snip>

100 acres and no much gossip about this builder?
    Why so?
    Where does it stand in risk / returns?
    CommentQuote
  • 100 acres and no much gossip about this builder?
    Why so?
    Where does it stand in risk / returns?

That exactly my point is - What i found out is - Approach road is the issue . Do you or anyone know what's the current rate there ?
    CommentQuote
  • Did some more digging - Rates are 21 to 26K depend upon the size of plots
    As per developers and people i talked to -
    - Only 8. 10 and 1 kanal houses are there
    - No flats would be there
    - I asked someone to check and around 15 beautiful houses are already built .
    - Registry can be at purchase
    - It has access to PR5 and PR6 roads as per PUDA map - I am trying to figure out those proposes road layout- if anyone knows let me know.
    - Emmar mgf has some huge acres adjacent to it

This is so closed to Chandigarh and ready to habitat. Why its not getting much buzz in market ?

Anyone in this forum looked into this in past and came across any -ve in this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale or from dealer

Originally Posted by ATLGUY
    Did some more digging - Rates are 21 to 26K depend upon the size of plots
    As per developers and people i talked to -
    - Only 8. 10 and 1 kanal houses are there
    - No flats would be there
    - I asked someone to check and around 15 beautiful houses are already built .
    - Registry can be at purchase
    - It has access to PR5 and PR6 roads as per PUDA map - I am trying to figure out those proposes road layout- if anyone knows let me know.
    - Emmar mgf has some huge acres adjacent to it

How r the plots available
    R they from developers or resale
    Any dealers dealing with it
    Harsimran

This is so closed to Chandigarh and ready to habitat. Why its not getting much buzz in market ?

Anyone in this forum looked into this in past and came across any -ve in this project ?[/QUO

Harsimran

Anyone in this forum looked into this in past and came across any -ve in this project ?[/QUO

Harsimran
    CommentQuote
  • ALTGUY, you can see gmada master plan
    http://puda.gov.in/img/approved_masterplan_files/sas_nagar_master_plan.pdf

I tried overlaying GMADA layout on snapshot taken from wikimapia

Behlolpur is 1KM direct distance from Maloya(UT). There will be access roads to Maloya probably 10 to 15 feet wide.
    Though not a decent approach.

Site could be just on PR5 or may not be as mortals like us will know only when the land survey for road happens or when construction starts.

Kharar bypass road (sec56-->khanpur/kharar), may also be a km away as the site appears on PR5 (as site land of Behlolpur and Jhampur will be somewhen inbetwen these two villages).

BDL sec 125 and more so 123,124 bet their future on Kharar bypass but the present approach is decent enough with approach road from chandigah-ropar highway (though 2KM for sec 123). If sector road 120/125 is done, that will provide life to 123/124.

HPSingh 100 acre site without decent approach can be as risky as lesser of risk of PR5 and Kharar Bypass.

With my guess, Kharar Byepass has 10 times more need than PR5 as Kharar Bypass is relatively smaller strech and will have full traffic from day one. So it is solving congestion problem.

Also, changes of getting Kharar Bypass done 5 (or more ) years before PR5 are manifold.

But Kharar bypass itself is not appearing to be happening in near future.

For HPSingh site, decent (20feet atleast ) appraoch road to chandigarh road grid makes the difference between usefull and useless. What if kharar bypass comes after 10 years :( ( and PR5 is dissolved.

Just guessing!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • PR5 or not I love it.

Although I have followed this forum for a while, this is my first posting. I returned from India (Chandigarh and Mumbai) this evening. I have properties in United States (both rental and owner occupied) and three other cities in India (Chandigarh, Mumbai and Bhopal).

Proxmity to chandigarh:
    I booked a Kanal plot in 39 West after careful study of the entire chandigarh property scene in the last 2 weeks. I visited quite a few project in 123, 124, aerocity, mullanpur etc. My family has properties in Chandigarh so when buying /building my own home my first and foremost criteria was proximity to chandigarh and what it had to offer.

I visited 39West site close to 6 times at different times in the day and night. I think this is by far the best location available for this price at this time. Some very beautiful kothis (2 kanals and 1 kanals) have already been build and quite a few are being build.

Approach Road: The approach road from maloya is decent but has some room for improvement. However, if PR5 comes this property will catch up with chandigarh prices within days as this is only a stone throw from Chandigarh.

With No PR5 this is still worth 1.25 cr a Kanal considering that you cannot even buy a 500 sq ft flat for that price in chandigarh.

Prices: Prices are between 21K for a 1 Kanal plot and 26-28K for smaller plots. you can get a 1 kanal plot for 20 k in Phase II of the project.

Internet Buzz: Their is low buzz on the internet because of two reasons. The property is being sold by only a handful of realtors and the developers themselves. Things have not been so shamefully outsourced to every (aira gaira nathu khaira) property dealer /agent as in the case of Sunny enclave.
    Also people buying plots here are users and few investors. Users who can see value in this property.

Thats all for now. I will post a few pics in the next few days as soon as I get them off my camera.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the min size of plot available in 39West ? and at what rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Chopra - Thanks for your post. One question

Is the phase 2 location is less favorable compare to Phase 1 - Why they are launching at less price of 20K compare of 21-22K available now ?

Any idea - when would they be launching phase 2 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ATLGUY
    Mr Chopra - Thanks for your post. One question

Is the phase 2 location is less favorable compare to Phase 1 - Why they are launching at less price of 20K compare of 21-22K available now ?

Any idea - when would they be launching phase 2 ?

I checked with my Saala (brother in law) in Chandigarh this morning.

Here is what he told me... Phase 2 is already booking, and some plots are also available on resale in phase 2. The 20k price being quoted for the phase 2 is by the group buyers / investors who bought at 13k or 15k. When the infrastructure (roads etc) for the phase 2 comes into play, the prices might go up a bit. (please dont hold me to it, I am only quoting what I was told).

The phase 2 is just an extension of Phase 1 (as I understand it). Phase 1 comprised of 30+ acres and Phase 2 is another 50+ acres. The only difference between the two phases (as I understood it) was that Phase 2 will have more smaller plots (100, 250 sq yards) compared to phase 1.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks - Did you recently buy from Devlopers ( Singh or Virk ) directly or you picked up through agent ?

I've been told by developers there is NO plan for phase 2 at this moment - Different stories....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ATLGUY
    Thanks - Did you recently buy from Devlopers ( Singh or Virk ) directly or you picked up through agent ?

I've been told by developers there is NO plan for phase 2 at this moment - Different stories....

Hmm....sounds a bit strange. Chopra ji can we have some clarity on this or can you get it investigated further. Also it would be nice if you can share the details i had requested you in the PM.
    CommentQuote
  • 39 WEST

i did a bit more digging in the project
    there are a few things which came across

1. the development can not be gatted because it is staggred with a cluster of plots here and there in no shape it looks like in a u shape so will never come up as a cherished area to live as this shape cluster of plots is deeply surrounded by villages behlopur and jhampur.

2. at this moment there is only a mud/chachi road to reach them

3. houses built there are being said to be built in villages (some one local needs to check it)

CommentQuote