Dear all

I would like to invest in mohali aero city but it seems there is no progress.what about sector 89 88. Looking to buy plot for end use in couple of years.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • With your timeline, aero city is the best option, with deadline for construction approaching this is most suited for end use. There is construction activity which is going on, and it does seem to be gaining momentum.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the information.
    What about sector 88 and 89 one of my relative said it's more better then aero city??
    Personally I m also considering aero city. 300 to 350 sq yard plot.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • jaz32231 years ago
      It all depends on your preferences... If you can wait, sector 88-89 or it city will be a better option for you coz rates are less there nd will go up as construction starts.... Regarding preferences, if you want excellent connectivity with zirakpur, panchkula, rajpura, patiala, go with aerocity or it city... On the other hand, if u want easy access to kharar, kurali, go with sec 88-89... Imo, plz don't get fooled by all the development promises around sec 88-89 like proposed city center and metro line... All are on paper and reality is much different in punjab, always... Take example of sector 62/phase 8... It was declared as city centre almost 20 years back but nothing has come uo there apart from fortis and puda bhavan... Which i am sure not many ppl would want in a city centre...

Area near airport will always have its appeal and with it and other services companies in vicinity, aerocity will always have an edge over sec 88-89 or any other part of mohali... In aerocity, i will suggest that u go for blocks abcd, or ef if nothing suitable is available in first four blocks... CDBAFE... My preference in decreasing order... Block e and f can be an okay choice in long run coz of it city phase 2 proposed as their extension....
  • I would rate AeroCity and 88/89 at the same level in terms of location within Mohali, its been a while I sent to 88-89 about Aerocity I am sure it fits your timeline.
    CommentQuote
  • It all depends on your preferences... If you can wait, sector 88-89 or it city will be a better option for you coz rates are less there nd will go up as construction starts.... Regarding preferences, if you want excellent connectivity with zirakpur, panchkula, rajpura, patiala, go with aerocity or it city... On the other hand, if u want easy access to kharar, kurali, go with sec 88-89... Imo, plz don't get fooled by all the development promises around sec 88-89 like proposed city center and metro line... All are on paper and reality is much different in punjab, always... Take example of sector 62/phase 8... It was declared as city centre almost 20 years back but nothing has come uo there apart from fortis and puda bhavan... Which i am sure not many ppl would want in a city centre...

Area near airport will always have its appeal and with it and other services companies in vicinity, aerocity will always have an edge over sec 88-89 or any other part of mohali... In aerocity, i will suggest that u go for blocks abcd, or ef if nothing suitable is available in first four blocks... CDBAFE... My preference in decreasing order... Block e and f can be an okay choice in long run coz of it city phase 2 proposed as their extension....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the information. Will wait for couple of months to take final decision. But as u said delopment only shows on papers I m bit affraid if there will be no construction how I m going to live there ?? As you said close to airport will be good option as per delopment. Anyway many thanks next month coming to india so i will look around. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Where did you buy finally ? I am in same dilemma.
    CommentQuote
  • For past 1 year i'm asking the same question. I have made compromise with my present situation but would like to buy plot/build house and move out within few months. But these seems not much progress in Aerocity. I want sewage/water/internet/electricity available.
    CommentQuote