Hi I am looking for a residential plot and want to construct a house and move in with my family within 1-2 years. Currently we are pursuing 2 options which are falling in our budget i.e. 114 or 109.
As per current situation 114 has quite a number of families residing and also has 2-3 shops within it's campus. Plus it also has AWHO flats which will also increase the number of residents in the area.
Where as Emaar 109 is currently quite empty. Only 10-11 families living there. Since last so many years this project has failed to take off. There is also no shop for daily needs with in the campus. The good points are wide roads and the golf course, along with it the Roads which will be coming from sector 79-80 and 78-79 and going through 108-109 sectors. Because of these the location will undoubtedly be more lucrative in future. I have heard that Emaar and MGF have now completed their de-merger and Emaar has also roped in around 2500 crore of investments for their India projects.
Looking at these facts:
Can Emaar be a nice place to invest for residential use (will it be safe to stay for family) in the coming 2-3 years time? or should I go for Ansal 114?
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you want to be uncertain about your future, invest with Emaar. Dont go for rosy pictures, there are several people on this forum badly stuck and many more offline. You can go with ready possession Sector 114, but if you are ok with a bit unplanning like in sector 114, go for sunny enclave which is similar priced, only 5 Km to chandigarh, densly populated and really good for day to day needs. HTH.
    CommentQuote
  • Aerocity is best... I prefer C block
    CommentQuote
  • I ll suggest EMAAR SEC 108 is best .plenty of green parks , on highway and this sector is coming like a europe style home . nearby Saneta village has good market and everything available .neat clean wide roads , peaceful locality and great future
    CommentQuote
  • Please note -

Whats-app/Facebook/Google Group Links
    Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote