Hello,

I am planing to buy plot in mohali so build home for family.
few questions in my mind I hope I will get answers here...

I was looking to buy plot in phases such as 7, 5, 4, 3b1 etc but there are not much plots also it seems out of my budget too.
So thinking to go in new sectors 79, 78, 77, 70, 71 etc. How's the delopment there? Community and retail shopping near by?
Minimum 10 marla i am planing to buy. how many floor can build as I plan to build 3 floors so can rent out if need to. Is it allowed? Total hight allowed?

how much is with material to build contemporary home? Per square feet?

should I wait to save some money to go phases or new sectors are fine.

So far no plan to live in near by future at least 3 years

kinday suggest and advise..

many thanks
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Singh3344
    Hello,

I am planing to buy plot in mohali so build home for family.
    few questions in my mind I hope I will get answers here...

I was looking to buy plot in phases such as 7 5 4 3b1 etc but there are not much plots also it seems out of my budget too.
    So thinking to go in new sectors 79 78 77 70 71 etc. How's the delopment there? Community and retail shopping near by?
    Minimum 10 marla i am planing to buy. how many floor can build as I plan to build 3 floors so can rent out if need to. Is it allowed? Total hight allowed?

how much is with material to build contemporary home? Per square feet?

should I wait to save some money to go phases or new sectors are fine.

So far no plan to live in near by future at least 3 years

kinday suggest and advise..

many thanks

Go for new sectors 77,78,79 based on price you are getting.
    within next 3 years these sectors will be more developed.
    On whole mohali,
    ground+ 2 floors are allowed (basement also not sure if it depends on plot size)

Sector 77 is near by Sohana village so there will be no issue regarding any retail or other shop.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for the information...
    I have heard price should less be then 30% to 40% from main phase. Say 1.30 for 250 yard plot in phase so in 77 it should be 80 to 90?
    CommentQuote
  • aerocity sector 66B will become hot destination in next 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Aero city will take another 5yr to develop
    CommentQuote

• Originally Posted by Singh3344
    Thank you for the information...
    I have heard price should less be then 30% to 40% from main phase. Say 1.30 for 250 yard plot in phase so in 77 it should be 80 to 90?

Were you able to find a plot in these sectors? If yes, what's the current rate that sellers are quoting if you don't mind sharing? Thx!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Singh33443 years ago
      Hello, around 45k per sq yard rate i m getting. Which i felt quite high.
      Do you habe any idea about legal issue regarding 76to 80 sectores.
  • I am also interested in buying a 250 sqyd plot in mohali. What price can i get in new sectors. If someone could suggest area and price in current market. I heard price have broken down due to sluggish market conditions. Does GST intro has any effect?
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested in purchasing the property in sector 77. Any idea, what is current rate because i think property dealers are quoting very high price.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi. I am also looking for buying a plot in the tricity area. Where all have you searched? Would you mind discussing it over a short call? Sharing our experiences might be helpful to both of us.
    CommentQuote
  • Please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote