Anyone invested in wave estates mohali or any info available??

thanks
Read more
392 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • April2018

I hope you are not talking about April 2013

It would be a cracker if they do so

Is electricity/ water available

Has mohali got pipped gasline

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Dear jasbir ji,
    when did you visit the site last. i was at the site today and work is going on.

Thanks
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Ravi ji
    I like your views on sunny enclave you are ways impartial and give correct advice

So what's happening in greater Mohali. Is any road complete like between 85 84
    Or between 85 86 what is approach to wave estate now
    What is the time of possession of plots what's status of roads and other things
    What is happening with wave gardens what level has it reached I am thinking of investing something but will like to hold till either they give possession of plots or start constructing appartments Is it worth investing in wave appartments
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Yaaranmule ji,
    I am very grateful to you for your kind words. i try to give information to best of my knowledge. Wave Estate is one of the best project in Chandigarh tricity. ya i agree development is slow but they are slowly picking it up since Mr Monty has taken the charge. he has visited sector 85 3-4 times in last 2-3 months and he is very serious about the project. once it will get developed it will be benchmark in itself. investing in wave is like investing in gold, in shorter period it doesnot look so lucrative but you will get good profits in long run. its case not only with wave but also with other good companies like Ireo, Dlf,JLPL,Omaxe. if you are looking to invest in Wave then stay invested for atleast 4-5 years to get the good returns. right now approach to wave is from Sohana road via sector 80 and through landra banur road. work is going on but i donot think posession will be offered anytime soon. JLPL's sec 66A is also avery good project, they launched 3BHK and 4Bhk appartments there last year by the name Falcon View and got very good response even in sluggish market. you can see that also as an good investment option but again you have to take time period of 4-5 years for full development.
    Thanks
    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravirocks
    Dear Yaaranmule ji,
    I am very grateful to you for your kind words. i try to give information to best of my knowledge. Wave Estate is one of the best project in Chandigarh tricity. ya i agree development is slow but they are slowly picking it up since Mr Monty has taken the charge. he has visited sector 85 3-4 times in last 2-3 months and he is very serious about the project. once it will get developed it will be benchmark in itself. investing in wave is like investing in gold, in shorter period it doesnot look so lucrative but you will get good profits in long run. its case not only with wave but also with other good companies like Ireo, Dlf,JLPL,Omaxe. if you are looking to invest in Wave then stay invested for atleast 4-5 years to get the good returns. right now approach to wave is from Sohana road via sector 80 and through landra banur road. work is going on but i donot think posession will be offered anytime soon. JLPL's sec 66A is also avery good project, they launched 3BHK and 4Bhk appartments there last year by the name Falcon View and got very good response even in sluggish market. you can see that also as an good investment option but again you have to take time period of 4-5 years for full development.
    Thanks
    Ravi
    JLPL got good response in falcon view as they have a good reputations of completing projects. But this project wil have 1400 apartments n they have only sold less than 250 till now. Selling at 1 cr right now n they need to sell more at 1.25-1.5cr . Find it difficult to see 1000 apartment buyers buying apartment worth 1.5cr. Though location, project layout, access etc is fantastic. But price point n no of flats big negative
    CommentQuote
  • Heard about jlpl thanks for news about low sales so it will take long to get premium and they can't build the project when only 250 apartments being sold
    The other negative about the project was that super area was too much.

How much of wave appartments are sold out Rohit ji. The other option I am thinking is 2 bhk in bestech as structure is ready and possession will be very soon.what is the resale rate for it no one talks of bestech here
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the price right now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yaaranmule
    Heard about jlpl thanks for news about low sales so it will take long to get premium and they can't build the project when only 250 apartments being sold
    The other negative about the project was that super area was too much.

How much of wave appartments are sold out Rohit ji. The other option I am thinking is 2 bhk in bestech as structure is ready and possession will be very soon.what is the resale rate for it no one talks of bestech here

No actually it's other way round. Such project r normally sold in 4 phases n deliverd also in phases. JLPL selling450 aprts in phase 1 n sold 250 already which is pretty good. Also contract for 450 pars already given to supreme infra from mumbai n they have aleady done good work. JLPL progress in terms of sales n const is best , but my only concern is no of apartments to come in ohase3 n 4 at higher prices. But if JLPL manages to sell these, it will become a landmark project in mohali in next 5 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • JLPL OR Wave gardens?

Originally Posted by Jirohit
    No actually it's other way round. Such project r normally sold in 4 phases n deliverd also in phases. JLPL selling450 aprts in phase 1 n sold 250 already which is pretty good. Also contract for 450 pars already given to supreme infra from mumbai n they have aleady done good work. JLPL progress in terms of sales n const is best , but my only concern is no of apartments to come in ohase3 n 4 at higher prices. But if JLPL manages to sell these, it will become a landmark project in mohali in next 5 yrs.

Rohit ji, which one of the two will you prefer as an 1. investor and 2. end user - JLPL or wave gardens?

thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • wave gardens vs jlpl

hello pamona ji and rohit ji
    same question as panoma ji
    I saw the website of falcon views, but have not seen the actual site.Can some one local throw further light. Couple of things i picked up

The railway line seems quite near in google map. What is the actual distance of rail line from appartments. What about any ht wires passing.

The jlpl site is not mentioning the tottal area. Is it just 17 acres???? then 1400 flats that too 3,4 br makes high density. other thing that i saw from the website is that for 3br the area is 2500 psf which is too much

i have seen the wave site there is no railway line or ht wires. the area is alright 1880 something looks decent and 1990 with servant can actaually be used as 3.5 bhk is some known comes to stay and the have about 500 flat in 17 acres.

the biggest draw back with wave is uncertainity about time in execution but jlpl will definately deliver on time

i dont think the price is going to jump too quickly. i am keeping an eye on both these properties and may be we have about 6 months to see how they do and then i will pick one.

i am even following gurgaon and noida as well. it only looks good to hear that its appreciating astronically but its not resale prices are almost stuck there also for about 4 months now so need to hurry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yaaranmule
    hello pamona ji and rohit ji
    same question as panoma ji
    I saw the website of falcon views, but have not seen the actual site.Can some one local throw further light. Couple of things i picked up

The railway line seems quite near in google map. What is the actual distance of rail line from appartments. What about any ht wires passing.

The jlpl site is not mentioning the tottal area. Is it just 17 acres???? then 1400 flats that too 3,4 br makes high density. other thing that i saw from the website is that for 3br the area is 2500 psf which is too much

i have seen the wave site there is no railway line or ht wires. the area is alright 1880 something looks decent and 1990 with servant can actaually be used as 3.5 bhk is some known comes to stay and the have about 500 flat in 17 acres.

the biggest draw back with wave is uncertainity about time in execution but jlpl will definately deliver on time

i dont think the price is going to jump too quickly. i am keeping an eye on both these properties and may be we have about 6 months to see how they do and then i will pick one.

i am even following gurgaon and noida as well. it only looks good to hear that its appreciating astronically but its not resale prices are almost stuck there also for about 4 months now so need to hurry.

I bot in jlpl and hence can share following:
    1702 apartments in 34 acres
    No HT wires
    Railway line is quite far
    Project layout approved in. September, launched in October and work started by December. Already basement and water proofing work going on.
    Project given to supreme infra of mumbai which is pretty reputed firm.
    I think in 6-8 months JLPL execution will be much ahead of wave and that will attract a lot of buyers. Plus JLPL is on existing 200 ft road, while wave will be on 100 road whose construction has not even started and no one knows how long govt will take.
    JLPL location is best among others , eir current pace of execution is also pretty decent.
    Super area is 2500 n 3000 sq ft for 3 n 4 bhk ad they r not targeting mid class? They are looking at NRI, Punjab resident looking to shift to mohali, chandigarh kochi owners, who wants all facilities of flat, Scotty still have open space like kothi.
    CommentQuote
  • Well Said Rohiji. I also went to site but ,alas, could not get appartment of my prefernece.

Excellent for staying. May not be so for investment as Punjabis are for plots...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Panoma
    Rohit ji, which one of the two will you prefer as an 1. investor and 2. end user - JLPL or wave gardens?

thanks in advance!

I will not invest in wave as investor or end user given their poo track record of execution. They have got v good layout but too risky given their track record
    JLPL if get completed in time is excellent from end use prospective,
    For investor, they will need to wait for 2 yrs to make decent returns because in 2 yrs following will happen:
    - mohali intl airport work will get completed by l&t t. Their deadline is 2014
    - aerocity road will be thru to patiala road. This will be 200 ft road passing from mohali I front of jlpl to patiala road
    - jlpl some of towers be near completion. Jlpl has given 30 months completion time which means in 24 months structure wld be complete.
    -a five star hotel project cld start in front of jlpl project but that's subjected to one of five start hotel becoming interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chdire
    Well Said Rohiji. I also went to site but ,alas, could not get appartment of my prefernece.

Excellent for staying. May not be so for investment as Punjabis are for plots...

Lot of people now shifting to aprtments as nuclear families staying in large kothis.
    Plus too much supply of plots( unitech, emaar , wave, DLF , omaxe etc. ), while only v few good Apartment project. In fact I did nt find any other project of good quality except manimajra UPPAL MARBLE ARCH projects but that has only 125 apartments selling above 12000 per sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chdire
    Well Said Rohiji. I also went to site but ,alas, could not get appartment of my prefernece.

If you like project , you shall book apartment even if u don't get if your choice as later on when investor sell , unwill get your choice. Or even co may offer in case if cancellation.however if u don't book, later on price cld become higher.
    CommentQuote