Wave Estates, Sector 85, Mohali

Last updated: September 4 2017
417 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Wave Estates, Sector 85, Mohali

Rishi
    I am one among the lucky privileged ones who had booked apartment at GH 1 Westend/Fairlakes/Wave estate/wave garden in the year 2006 AD. Its our good luck that the project is yet to start even after these 6 years. Nothing is happening as far as our GH1 is concerned. We can go back to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Thapa1 View Post
      Rishi
      I am one among the lucky privileged ones who had booked apartment at GH 1 Westend/Fairlakes/Wave estate/wave garden in the year 2006 AD. Its our good luck that the project is yet to start even after these 6 years. Nothing is happening as far as our GH1 is concerned. We can go back to sleep.
      As investor, it will help,ifu can share:
      Have u tried taking your money back?
      How much you paid till now?
      At what price u booked n what co people have to say about this?
      Have u not tried to get allotment in gh2 ? Seen lot of builders doing that since they r building gh2 now

Comment

earlier ppcb was sleeping or didnot have balls. Isnt it part of ppcb routine Work. Or it is the begining of post ponty era? Just a thought

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	2186781

Comment

Originally posted by Jirohit View Post
          As investor, it will help,ifu can share:
          Have u tried taking your money back?
          How much you paid till now?
          At what price u booked n what co people have to say about this?
          Have u not tried to get allotment in gh2 ? Seen lot of builders doing that since they r building gh2 now
          Company is returning the Money along with accrued interest (with TDS deductions) as per GMADA norms.
          But the better option is to sell the "Parchi" booking slip in the market. It has reasonable good value.
          If i was to choose transferring to GH2, i would unnecessarily have to shell out more funds. Currently i need my funds for other plotted projects in Sunny Enclave and Ireo.

Comment

What happened to puda flats

Friends what happened to the purab appartments which were launched by puda before wave gardens.

Have they started construction who is doing construction for them

They were the appartments which set a price tag of about 70-80 lac in these sectors

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjaygoel View Post
              Friends what happened to the purab appartments which were launched by puda before wave gardens.

Have they started construction who is doing construction for them

They were the appartments which set a price tag of about 70-80 lac in these sectors
              as per gmada wesbite, status given below, but i highly doubt possibility to finish project on 1.5 yrs. take april 2016 as realistic.
              TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR CONSTRUCTION OF PURAB PREMIUM APARTMENTS IN SECTOR-88, MOHALI

Tentative date to start the project - April,2013
              Tentative date of completion of the project- December, 2014

Comment

As a buyer I will be glad if GMADA doesn't complete by April'15, as GMADA is liable to pay interest of 8% pa after that. Which is much more than expected rentals etc.
                But they have given contract to Mahimtura Consultants from Mumbai and will give possesion by Q1'15.
                Phase 2 is getting launched in April'13. Hope they do better job in marketing it

Comment

Bhaji do you think Mohali can absorb so many homes
                  I think there were about 5000 in this scheme
                  This lane of sectors from 85- 91 will get connectivity by 2015 but I don't know what about far away sectors

Comment

Yes it is a challenge, normally the size of big project is 500 apartments. selling 5000+ is a big challenge. But as per me, it is god value for money. Also, you never know, there is going to be no bar on sale so lot of Fly by Night operators will Jump in
                    Last edited December 31 2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROMANK View Post
                      earlier ppcb was sleeping or didnot have balls. Isnt it part of ppcb routine Work. Or it is the begining of post ponty era? Just a thought

[ATTACH]20091[/ATTACH]
                      I don't think PPCB have a balls ... now sudden they become active and targeting their assets .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X