Wave Estates, Sector 85, Mohali

Last updated: September 4 2017
417 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Wave Estates, Sector 85, Mohali

Originally posted by Yaaranmule View Post
    I visited wave sometimes back with a broker and now I keep getting calls from all brokers in mohali
    They are he'll bent on pressurising to take subventions scheme
    Is wave giving some margin to them in subventions scheme
    What are the drawbacks

This morning got a call that they have now launched floors in sec 85

I think it's like old hero Honda adv.

Launch it, sell it, forget it
    yes, subvention is better for company and dealer. its like this. normally price may be 3700 per sq ft but under subcvention, company sells to you to 4200 per sq ft. extra price is to cover interest which company will pay to bank. in normaly scheme , you will pay CLP, but in case of subvention , company gets 100% payment straight away and shows to you u don't need to pay for 2 yrs, while they already charged u extra to cover interest cost. for dealer its beneficial as he gets higher commission because of higher deal value. company may also be offering higher commission to dealers as they get 100% funds when they r struggling to get funding from banks.
    in essence, you r funding the entire project and taking full risk whether project delivered or not

Comment

That is exactly what I thought
      But the builder is assuring me that bsp will be same and it will still be construction link planned
      There must be one catch

Comment

Saw an advert in yesterday's tribune about wave gardens.There was a small photo of some construction happening.Has the kumbhkarn woken up or it's another deceptive photo.Has something changed on ground.?????Is someone aware when they are demanding next instalment?

Stay away from subvention scheme.....
        The Catch is that the builder hardly does any construction in first 2 yrs, but you will start paying interest after that. So if you pay 15% at booking and take subventions. The maximum payment th goes to builder is about 40-45% in first 2 yrs. you do save on 20-30 % payment interests but then you loose control. The builder can keep on taking money from Bank without reaching milestones...
        Last edited April 7 2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Didnt quite understand the ad ...how long will the fancy auto CAD pics will draw buyer is only understood by the company....also if you noticed ..a small caption about floors launching soon gimmick...they have already sold them in sec99 and selling in sec 85 and finding no takers....I mean 5000/- psf who are they kidding.

Comment

Any one going

Got invitation
            Good gesture
            Attached Files

Comment

The ground breaking ceremony took place for the 2006 launch also.
              Got invitation for that in 2006 but no construction happened after that for 7 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by rishi651 View Post
                The ground breaking ceremony took place for the 2006 launch also.
                Got invitation for that in 2006 but no construction happened after that for 7 yrs.
                Just one observation : project was launched before June 2012 and after a yr ground breaking ceremony...tells story.

Comment

Ground Breaking ceremony took place in 2006 too , my parents were a witness to it. And it was followed by a tea party hosted in TAJ hotel same day.
                  After that, not a single brick has moved, in fact not even a particle/atom/neutron/proton moved to start construction of flat/apartments/Plots in wave estate that was first launched in 2006.
                  Now they will start sending cards and small gift items from time to time to sooth your ego, while continuing to sit on your monies

Comment

This is how the people like Ponty(ex) build their empire.

Comment

Originally posted by rockgarden3 View Post
                      Ground Breaking ceremony took place in 2006 too , my parents were a witness to it. And it was followed by a tea party hosted in TAJ hotel same day.
                      After that, not a single brick has moved, in fact not even a particle/atom/neutron/proton moved to start construction of flat/apartments/Plots in wave estate that was first launched in 2006.
                      Now they will start sending cards and small gift items from time to time to sooth your ego, while continuing to sit on your monies
                      Strange things in trinity real estate, builder doesn't do any work, but takes investor money n enjoys. Wave launches no work n only parties. Manohar singh getting Loi after 2 yrs n again expecting people to invest.
                      On that note I really find JLPL impressive. Delivered 82, 90, 91 sector, finished regency heights apartments and now in falcon view which was launched in sep2013 in 6 months, they have already reached basement roof. Think if they continue work like is, over time, their properties will get good premium compared to other builders because of timely completion n track record.
                      Will like to hear view on above from all...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X