Anyone invested in wave estates mohali or any info available??

thanks
Read more
392 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any update on wave estate launching the appartments. What price have they launched or will be launching them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thapa1
    How many times Pre Launches shall take place in WAVE Estate that was formerly known as "Fairlakes estate" which was formerly launched as "Westend Estates" only recently in circa 2006 ?

Aren't "Pre launches" illegal as such ?

On a positive note for me. Hopefully they will make their "LOYAL slightly OLD" investors like me feel happy by jacking up the cost to something about Rupees 7000 psf .
    People like me who invested in circa 2006, deserve financial gains as we have kept quite :( and been patient for only 6 years.
    I have been tolerating taunts from my friends and property dealers from then on. I am being constantly castigated by my family for being so silly.
    WAVE Estate managers.. are you listening ?

dear thapa ji
    did they launch these appartments 6 yrs back as well in sec 85
    how much money have you paid them
    is it the same projevt hey are launching again
    harsimran
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Nitin Jain1 years ago
      yes, we also had booked a flat in 2006 from a company Fairlakes. Five or six years before they changed their name Wave city and demanded second instalment.
  • Originally Posted by Harsimran
    dear thapa ji
    how much money have you paid them
    harsimran

Harsimran,
    The company only demanded and i paid 10 % booking amount just recently in the year 2006.
    This project was inaugurated by the then CM Punjab Capt. Amarinder.
    After that there were elections and SAD came to power. The project was originally called WESTEND ESTATE. And some time in 2009, the project name was renamed as "FAIRLAKES ESTATE" :).
    And again in 2011, the project was re- renamed as "WAVE ESTATE" :):).

The company has developed expertise in renaming, relaunching projects (Old wine in new bottle) and i find their excellent fine ability to give excuses for the delays to be amazing.
    CommentQuote
  • The way things are going for Mr. Ponty Chaddah in Noida after the new Government taking over, do not be surprised if there is another name change here!!:)
    CommentQuote
  • One should think thrice before investing w/ them (if anyone is thinking) ..so far going badly..

Thanks,
    Ricky

Originally Posted by c73w
    The way things are going for Mr. Ponty Chaddah in Noida after the new Government taking over, do not be surprised if there is another name change here!!:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by c73w
    The way things are going for Mr. Ponty Chaddah in Noida after the new Government taking over, do not be surprised if there is another name change here!!:)

Your prediction is right.
    The project has been (re) - renamed again and is being called "WAVE GARDEN".
    The rate at this soft launch phase is 3750 per square feet. The official launch date is 25th May and the launch rate will be 4000 P.S.F;);).
    CommentQuote
  • Political affiliation

So thats whats its come to. It's important that you check the political affiliation of the builder / developer before you buy a property. You are in safe hands for the next 4-5 years if you are invested in the project initiated by Akalis. I think we will see light of day on mullanpur soon, considering that this is a pet project of the Akalis.

Only time will tell...
    --NChopra
    CommentQuote
  • was in india last week saw the project

just 100 feet away from sec 80 where the rate is 70000psw
    the model of sector is amazing
    they are developing the whole sector, no village, no ews
    i dont know how they did it but the group housing is in the prime location of the sector
    the quality of club house is very good
    the specifications of project is great

dont sell if you already have a flat
    there is no reason it wont give you a great return
    also saw bestech in 66 near sewrage treatment plant its being sold for 6000psf

What r your views guys
    my dad wants to buy the flat there still thinking................
    CommentQuote
  • So far they have sold their inventory based on location and fancy brochure, seems next phase will be on the basis of model and club house.

Agreed that location is prime but if someone hasnt delivered in last 6 years means there is a red flag...comparatively emmar and pearls have shown better progress.

Thanks,
    Ricky

Originally Posted by Harsimran
    was in india last week saw the project

just 100 feet away from sec 80 where the rate is 70000psw
    the model of sector is amazing
    they are developing the whole sector, no village, no ews
    i dont know how they did it but the group housing is in the prime location of the sector
    the quality of club house is very good
    the specifications of project is great

dont sell if you already have a flat
    there is no reason it wont give you a great return
    also saw bestech in 66 near sewrage treatment plant its being sold for 6000psf

What r your views guys
    my dad wants to buy the flat there still thinking................
    CommentQuote
  • Wave Gardens

Dear friends

That's the puda map of sec 85
    The group housing 2 looks good it has a Landscsped garden in front 2 commercial pockets on both sides 5 star hotel site sanctioned on the left
    Checked few more details air conditioning laminated floors in all rooms no edc

http://puda.gov.in/img/mega_uploads/country_col,sec-85,99.pdf

I looking for end use or at least keeping it for 5 yrs

The cons are

1. Project being delayed
    2. Can the previous investors in gh see the map and tell whether the previous launch was also gh2 as they have three gh sanctioned
    3. All dealers are saying that most people buying r end users and the inventory is selling fast my dad selected a flat but it got sold out

Finally should I go for it..........
    Locals help needed what's the market views
    CommentQuote
  • Wave gardens

Any views friends

That's the puda map of sec 85
    The group housing 2 looks good it has a Landscsped garden in front 2 commercial pockets on both sides 5 star hotel site sanctioned on the left
    Checked few more details air conditioning laminated floors in all rooms no edc

I looking for end use or at least keeping it for 5 yrs

The cons are

1. Project being delayed
    2. Can the previous investors in gh see the map and tell whether the previous launch was also gh2 as they have three gh sanctioned
    3. All dealers are saying that most people buying r end users and the inventory is selling fast my dad selected a flat but it got sold out

Finally should I go for it.......

Any views guys
    Locals help needed what's the market views

Any views guys ........
    CommentQuote
  • Visit to Wave Estate

Dear All,
    I visited the site today and the sales office of Wave Estate in sector 85 Mohali. Visited sunny enclave office and IREO mohali sites too.
    No construction activity is taking place, except booking of apartments in the GH 2 scheme.

Attached are the photos of the 3D model of the whole project and the club which will be its only U.S.P for some years till other structures come up (as pointed out by another esteemed member of the forum).

Spoke to Mr. Abhishek and Ms. Kanika. Rates are as mentioned in my previous post.

New info: Old clients like me;) who booked apartments in the year 2006:( will be allotted apartments in GH 1 scheme. Other vacant units will be open to fresh applicants. GH 1 is getting launched after about 6 months. GH 1 is located close to sector 80 road (North West corner).
    The apartments that have been launched few days back are of GH 2 scheme which is located in the centre of sector 85 near to 5* hotel and 2 commercial areas. In my Opinion, GH 2 has the best location, its right in the centre and in vicinity of huge green belts.

Dashmesh Canal will be passing just outside GH 1 in the North West corner of the wave estate (refer to approved map in the PUDA website)
    http://puda.gov.in/img/mega_uploads/...,sec-85,99.pdf
    This will be underground and entirely covered by a green belt as assured by the sales staff.

GH 3 scheme is in sector 99.

Housing for E.W.S which is compulsory for all PUDA/GMADA approved projects has been cleverly pushed into sector 99 pocket of this project.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harsimran
    Any views guys ........

Many thanks thapa Ji
    My father booked a 3bhk+s
    It is very costly but will try to take some home loan towards the end
    I don't want fast construction would be more happy if they take 4 yrs
    Thanks for updates will be neighbours is some day they actually make it hopefully in our lifetime
    Campaign from my side in front of this club House
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Harsimran on your buy, wish u good luck.

Will appreciate if you can update the forum on current ongoing price.

It's amazing that we all discuss here fall in RE sector and market stagnant things but on the ground picture is very different.

Despite all the cons of this project builder is still able to sell on very high prices..either we call it good marketing strategy or something else...

Thanks,
    Ricky

Many thanks thapa Ji
    My father booked a 3bhk+s
    It is very costly but will try to take some home loan towards the end
    I don't want fast construction would be more happy if they take 4 yrs
    Thanks for updates will be neighbours is some day they actually make it hopefully in our lifetime
    Campaign from my side in front of this club House
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, Wave Estate is a good buy if you have a horizon of 4-5 years. will give you good appreciation in long term.
    Thanks
    Ravi
    CommentQuote