Wave Estates, Sector 85, Mohali

Last updated: September 4 2017
417 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Wave Estates, Sector 85, Mohali

Originally posted by jatinderchd View Post
    Seems like the construction status is still the same as shared in this discussion on Aug 21 by Harsimran. Found this on net which claims that the construction status is today's !!

Wave Gardens Construction Updates- SOCIALHECTARE.COM
    Photos pasted here by some one are real as I have seen the wAve yesterday
    Can confirm this is same project went to see commercial

Comment

Originally posted by Yaaranmule View Post
      Photos pasted here by some one are real as I have seen the wAve yesterday
      Can confirm this is same project went to see commercial
      Would be nice if you could share the recent pics if you clicked a few !!

Comment

update sent by wave
        Attached Files

Comment

6th floor reached it must be visible from sec 80 now
          any local friends for comments

Comment

wave garden
            Attached Files

Comment

i am unhappy customer of wave...i feel it was a wrong decision to book in it. As i booked in wave in2011 in prelaunch. as i m a doctor i thoght i would open my clinic there some day. but due to very big upset in family i have to discontinue it. for that wave staff initally told us u come to sarita vihar office ,,we went ,,nobody talked,,then repetedly they gave different date for 6 months ...we used to go everymonth. then they told office shifted to noida sec 32. we went there . we provided all the documents ..noc. cancallation all. some harsh chaturvedi and one other gentle(?)man in fact he treated very badly ...very rudely,,all time they used to tell -bad apka cheque taiyar hai , sign baki hai...and one bad day ..he bluntly told that we will not give you ..go away!!!! with all my surprise they reacted so
              bad sometime i felt that i am beggar and they are (not) giving that amount from their pocket????? i felt so unwanted , neglected at that place. infact i couldnt stop my tear not just only for my hard earned money but their behaviour!!!is this the way to speak???? actully we just trusted name of ponty chadhdha and unfortunatly we could nt continue with it ...but i wont any of my near and dear to go for wave. As in past one of my family member booked in extention and he also canceled the unit but he was treated very professionaly..and got his money back in time...i dont know when i will get my money back...i m fighting since 20months...in my worst of time when i needed my money back i have to take loan from others and i couldnt get my own money ,i m so hurd and disheartened ...still going to thier office in hope that someday i willl get back my money .....please dont go for such heartlesss builder who have no value for time for emotion for money of others who think only about their own benefit their self only...i think if ponty chadhdha would alive....things wont be same

Comment

Originally posted by anjali2010 View Post
                i am unhappy customer of wave...i feel it was a wrong decision to book in it. As i booked in wave in2011 in prelaunch. as i m a doctor i thoght i would open my clinic there some day. but due to very big upset in family i have to discontinue it. for that wave staff initally told us u come to sarita vihar office ,,we went ,,nobody talked,,then repetedly they gave different date for 6 months ...we used to go everymonth. then they told office shifted to noida sec 32. we went there . we provided all the documents ..noc. cancallation all. some harsh chaturvedi and one other gentle(?)man in fact he treated very badly ...very rudely,,all time they used to tell -bad apka cheque taiyar hai , sign baki hai...and one bad day ..he bluntly told that we will not give you ..go away!!!! with all my surprise they reacted so
                bad sometime i felt that i am beggar and they are (not) giving that amount from their pocket????? i felt so unwanted , neglected at that place. infact i couldnt stop my tear not just only for my hard earned money but their behaviour!!!is this the way to speak???? actully we just trusted name of ponty chadhdha and unfortunatly we could nt continue with it ...but i wont any of my near and dear to go for wave. As in past one of my family member booked in extention and he also canceled the unit but he was treated very professionaly..and got his money back in time...i dont know when i will get my money back...i m fighting since 20months...in my worst of time when i needed my money back i have to take loan from others and i couldnt get my own money ,i m so hurd and disheartened ...still going to thier office in hope that someday i willl get back my money .....please dont go for such heartlesss builder who have no value for time for emotion for money of others who think only about their own benefit their self only...i think if ponty chadhdha would alive....things wont be same
                I guess it like we r at the end of the food chain, sorry to hear such news, n thanx for ur update on wave estate may b it might help some one taking a decision in investing his hard earned money in such projects.
                You must have considered d option of re-selling it, is there any problem in that??

Comment

Originally posted by Negi007 View Post
                  I guess it like we r at the end of the food chain, sorry to hear such news, n thanx for ur update on wave estate may b it might help some one taking a decision in investing his hard earned money in such projects.
                  You must have considered d option of re-selling it, is there any problem in that??
                  The overhang is huge. Its a daunting task to resell anything in residential market in Tricity as of now

Comment

Image from google earth for the whole sector
                    Attached Files

Comment

Dear Friend,

Latest Development Government Road connectivity work started.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X