Wave Estates, Sector 85, Mohali

Last updated: September 4 2017
417 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Wave Estates, Sector 85, Mohali

Hello Friends,

NO Update on the Group so long.. I had visited the site yesterday work is going very slow.

NO VISION OF COMPANY.

Comment

All EYE WASH

Comment

Wave is making a very slow progress and the rates are too high for this project. There level of seriousness is very low on the completion and attitude towards the customer is very rude. Been there few times and met there head YS Bains and got a very poor response. No dates are there for completion and currently quoting 2016 Dec and Next date will be August 2017 and then a new date. Project work is being done by max 15 workers and still nothing has happened when it comes to internal part.
        Also came to know there are already few cases against them in consumer court where the owners are demanding money back.

Very unprofessional approach to a project that looks to be a dream for another few years.

FYI- I am also submitting case in state consumer and my date is 30th May, 2016 for submission.

Regards

Sid

Comment

• Nitin Jain
          Nitin Jain commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you tell me the progress in your case filled by you in consumer court against Wave city.As now i am also thinking to file a case

We have been an investor in wave from 2006 inwards.That time thus project was the most promising destination for real estate in mohali.Unfortunately every good investment comes with a expiry date and wave is long beyond that. Along with the market slowdown , the management especially YS Bains character is the probably the most unprofessional head ever and the company is just not bothered about whats happening in mohali. We have plots and flats and nothing is progressing.Chadha group is just interested in asking for payments and no accountability. The plots are far from possession, no STP..no infrastructure & only arrogant management.

Comment

Originally posted by sur2016 View Post
          We have been an investor in wave from 2006 inwards.That time thus project was the most promising destination for real estate in mohali.Unfortunately every good investment comes with a expiry date and wave is long beyond that. Along with the market slowdown , the management especially YS Bains character is the probably the most unprofessional head ever and the company is just not bothered about whats happening in mohali. We have plots and flats and nothing is progressing.Chadha group is just interested in asking for payments and no accountability. The plots are far from possession, no STP..no infrastructure & only arrogant management.

In Mohali the only credible builder has been JLPL. TDI has also delivered Rest all big or small names have failed the faith of their customers. New buyers should bear this is mind while making any new purchase.

Comment

Wave has also entered in other builders category.
            Attached Files

Comment

I visited site few days back. Sad story. Pace of work is very slow. Cannot see workers at site, lot of sariya, equipment etc is just lying unused and gathering rust. When i pointed this out, the wave staff tell me that work is taking inside towers now. Coming to other topic ! how many people have noticed that the beds that are displayed inside the sample flat are not proper beds. They are small hardly abut 5 feet in size . Cheeky guys at their audacious best trying to hoodwink bhole-bhale people(like us) by trying to make the bedrooms appear larger than actually they are.

Comment

I visited site few day back to see the development. I was attended by Ms. Swati about long waiting of 25 minutes as it was told to me she is busy with some work And when I requested for site visit I was send to my property in company car with driver without any company official.

Is this the way they treat the customer after taking lac of money. It was very surprising without any customer at site they keep me waiting for good 25 mins.

Very bad experience with Wave.
                Last edited July 20 2016, 07:32 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Dear all, it's almost 6 months since no update on the property. Anyone visited the site or knows how the progress is going on? Especially the plots.

Comment

Dear All,

New to this group, bought an Independent 3BHK floor in Sec 99 for 40 lakhs in 2013 under subvention scheme of 2 years (subvention started in Jan 2015 and ended Jan 2017). Subvention period is now over and I have to pay the interest to the financier (IndiaBulls). No confirmed news on the possession yet, tried to contact Wave staff for extending the subvention but they are not entertaining it at all, extremely unprofessional staff with rude behavior. I guess filing a legal case is the only option left, pretty disappointed with my decision to buy with this builder. Anyone else in same boat?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X