Anyone invested in wave estates mohali or any info available??

thanks
Read more
392 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rickyy
    Congrats Harsimran on your buy, wish u good luck.

Will appreciate if you can update the forum on current ongoing price.

It's amazing that we all discuss here fall in RE sector and market stagnant things but on the ground picture is very different.

Despite all the cons of this project builder is still able to sell on very high prices..either we call it good marketing strategy or something else...

Thanks,
    Ricky[/QUO

Thanks
    It was a very difficult one
    We visited the site 3 times
    My dad will be retiring in 3 yrs so were looking for a home In chandigarh
    Visited almost every site in chd
    My take

1. As far plots r concerned where the rate is 25000 it would take at least 10 yrs to develop was interested in Ireo hamlet but you actually don't know what lies at the back of the house beyond the map they are showing

2. Aero city eco city has become too expensive the price is different when you ask for buying as compared for selling

3. Omaxemullanpur will take 10 yrs to develop the la d has been refilled from brick factories so housing will not be that great

4. Ireo rise was a good option but when you go to the site there is a village sukhgarh and a pond sec 99has 4 different builders so you can't expect a homogenous developmen

5. Sunny enclave there r hundreds of plot available for sale in Saturday tribune paper and the general crowd will be not that great

6 coming back to wave it
    1. It was approachable by proper road thru sec 80 where price is 60-70k
    2.the whole sector is with one. Builder and you have people living across the road in sec 80
    3. We would have come back because it was out of pocket
    4. They told about group housing the location was excellent see the previous map 12 acre of landscaped garden at front 5 star hotel on one side commercial on other excellent club house in place most people buying would be a descent class
    There would be the new. Commercial sec on side and the sec west to it has been earmarked for it and research

5. Compared with group housing of other projects
    1.ireo rise available from. Ireo at 4100 non ac no wood flooring
    2. Location of Ireo sec development not at great
    3. Benefits work started so if you buy in resale you. Need coloured money
    4. Bestech too expensive
    5. Other near by completed group housing about 1-1.5 crore to be given stat

So basically we were looking to buy a home with our total tax payed money where we could pay in instalments location should be good

I tried to. Convince my dad to wait but the. It would have been at least one year when I go to India again

The most important Thing was my father wanted to live there so I think it was it

I know they will delay it but it suits us ......
    Builder has so much more inventory to sell still that he will have to develop
    If I was the builder of sec 85 I would not have developed it until sec 80 got developed and there were proper roads coming to sector obviously. No one would have bought if there was no apparent. Connectivit

We went there 3 times with the last thing my dad told was that even if they develop this sec half of what they r showing it would be one of the best places to live in Punjab and I some how agreed to it........

Guys my views would be biased because I already bought it but please visit the anything you buy at least 3 times yourselfCongrats Harsimran on your buy, wish u good luck.

It's amazing that we all discuss here fall in RE sector and market stagnant things but on the ground picture is very different.

Despite all the cons of this project builder is still able to sell on very high prices..either we call it good marketing strategy or something else...

Thanks,
    Ricky[/QUO

Thanks
    My take

1. As far plots r concerned where the rate is 25000 it would take at least 10 yrs to develop was interested in Ireo hamlet but you actually don't know what lies at the back of the house beyond the map they are showing

2. Aero city eco city has become too expensive the price is different when you ask for buying as compared for selling

3. Omaxemullanpur will take 10 yrs to develop the la d has been refilled from brick factories so housing will not be that great

4. Ireo rise was a good option but when you go to the site there is a village sukhgarh and a pond sec 99has 4 different builders so you can't expect a homogenous developmen

5. Sunny enclave there r hundreds of plot available for sale in Saturday tribune paper and the general crowd will be not that great

6 coming back to wave it
    2.the whole sector is with one. Builder and you have people living across the road in sec 80
    4. They told about group housing the location was excellent see the previous map 12 acre of landscaped garden at front 5 star hotel on one side commercial on other excellent club house in place most people buying would be a descent class
    There would be the new. Commercial sec on side and the sec west to it has been earmarked for it and research

4. Bestech too expensive

So basically we were looking to buy a home with our total tax payed money where we could pay in instalments location should be good

I tried to. Convince my dad to wait but the. It would have been at least one year when I go to India again

The most important Thing was my father wanted to live there so I think it was it

If I was the builder of sec 85 I would not have developed it until sec 80 got developed and there were proper roads coming to sector obviously. No one would have bought if there was no apparent. Connectivit

We went there 3 times with the last thing my dad told was that even if they develop this sec half of what they r showing it would be one of the best places to live in Punjab and I some how agreed to it........

Guys my views would be biased because I already bought it but please visit the anything you buy at least 3 times yourself
    CommentQuote
  • Harsimran, Congrats on your booking with Wave Estate. Hope you get, what u are looking for.

Generally, with so much of uncertainty in the real estate market now a days, delays in construction schedules, compromises in quality at a later stage by the builder, I feel one should look into possession-able properties and buy what you see, what is visible on ground.

Anyhow, Good luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thapa1

New info: Old clients like me;) who booked apartments in the year 2006:( will be allotted apartments in GH 1 scheme. Other vacant units will be open to fresh applicants. GH 1 is getting launched after about 6 months. GH 1 is located close to sector 80 road (North West corner).
    The apartments that have been launched few days back are of GH 2 scheme which is located in the centre of sector 85 near to 5* hotel and 2 commercial areas. In my Opinion, GH 2 has the best location, its right in the centre and in vicinity of huge green belts.

Dashmesh Canal will be passing just outside GH 1 in the North West corner of the wave estate (refer to approved map in the PUDA website)
    http://puda.gov.in/img/mega_uploads/...,sec-85,99.pdf
    This will be underground and entirely covered by a green belt as assured by the sales staff.

GH 3 scheme is in sector 99.

Housing for E.W.S which is compulsory for all PUDA/GMADA approved projects has been cleverly pushed into sector 99 pocket of this project.

Thapa ji thank you for sharing all the information. It is very cheeky of the builder to put all the old investors in GH1 and keeping the prime location open for new investors. They should have put you in GH2 after all these years of wait. Could you not upgrade yourself to GH2 with slight increase in the amount ? I hope with a little pressure you are able to negotiate a good deal.

Other than that, i think this is the only new development which has generated some interest in the market. Also, as pointed by Harsimran there are so many plots for sale in newspapers. All the builders seems to be struggling to sell for now. Looks like the slowdown/stagnation has clearly started showing up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harrychd
    Harsimran, Congrats on your booking with Wave Estate. Hope you get, what u are looking for.

Generally, with so much of uncertainty in the real estate market now a days, delays in construction schedules, compromises in quality at a later stage by the builder, I feel one should look into possession-able properties and buy what you see, what is visible on ground.

Anyhow, Good luck.[/QUOTE
    I completely agree but there were two things
    Built up properties in proper or good areas were out of my budget
    I am not in India and dad is posted outside Punjab as well so we don't need it for next 4 yrs
    Flat appeared safe after recent theft at my House in LudhnaHarsimran, Congrats on your booking with Wave Estate. Hope you get, what u are looking for.

Anyhow, Good luck.[/QUOTE
    I completely agree but there were two things
    Built up properties in proper or good areas were out of my budget
    I am not in India and dad is posted outside Punjab as well so we don't need it for next 4 yrs
    Flat appeared safe after recent theft at my House in Ludhna
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Harsimran ji,

Did you visit sector 86- Preet City? Why i am asking you is because i had invested in Preet City and you had surveyed all the adjoining areas. I am sure you must have checked this sector also. Can you pls share what all info did you get and why you have not preferred this sector. The rates there are around 22-24 k/sq yds.
    I shall be thankful to you.

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gpskang
    Dear Harsimran ji,

Did you visit sector 86- Preet City? Why i am asking you is because i had invested in Preet City and you had surveyed all the adjoining areas. I am sure you must have checked this sector also. Can you pls share what all info did you get and why you have not preferred this sector. The rates there are around 22-24 k/sq yds.

I shall be thankful to you.

Rgds

You r right i did not personally visit it due to time constrain you r right the rate is good for location better than unitech and Ireo I think in company booking it is available at 29000 not sure is there a village in location go there a couple of times go for it of you like it

All the best
    CommentQuote
  • Wave gardens

One of my friends in England is looking for a 3bhk+s in wave garden in prelaunch my dealer says they r totally sold of

Do the locals know any underwriter who still have them at prelaunch price
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Harsimran

You mentioned about OMAXE Mullanpur

"Omaxemullanpur will take 10 yrs to develop the la d has been refilled from brick factories so housing will not be that great"

Can you please elaborate and provide more detail on the current development status of the project? What do you mean by land been refilled? Has the approach road from Sec-38 started? Also, what was the current price that was quoted to you?

Thank you for your help!!
    -Gaurav

Originally Posted by Harsimran
    Originally Posted by Rickyy

Thanks,
    Ricky
    Thanks
    My take

6 coming back to wave it

4. Bestech too expensive

Guys my views would be biased because I already bought it but please visit the anything you buy at least 3 times yourself
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 1&2 at 19-22k
    Depends on negotiation power and plot location

Phase 3 at par it means the investor is paying money to the broker from his pocket

As far as the land filling it was told by my uncle who is living in chd since it was made and heard it from other investors

As far as mulla just focus on ecocity
    CommentQuote
  • Atkins global

A broker told me Bhaji wave estate englaand wale ATKINS GLOBAL bna rahe hai

I was shocked that a broker could even know anything about Atkins global and thought he must have seen some discovery programme and speaking

Was seeing their brochure just now to realise if actually being Landscsped by Atkins global

It's too big a thinking or just a strategy to sell......,,,
    CommentQuote
  • How do members see plot investment in Wave City for 3+ yrs of time?? Which phase is better in terms of location and money flow? Is there any CLP plan for plots too?? How much cash down will be required to enter now??

Members, please help me with above questions.
    CommentQuote
  • Vinay ji as I earlier mentioned I see a rate of 70000 the day first 20 kothis r constructed
    There is no reason that just across the road in sec 80 rate is 70k would be not here which is better landscaped, more secure
    Most of buyers are end users there

The limiting factor is the devolpment by chadha group they know thy r sitting on gold mine they r trying to wait more o Nash more
    Someone has to tell them the final rates boom only with development which they r delaying, but still they have the costliest private sec in whole mohali

Thr resale is in 38-40k range with 40 % payment gone
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Harsimran. How come prices of plots in wave city oare more than IREO Hamlet? IREO is trusted and proven builder.

Originally Posted by Harsimran
    Vinay ji as I earlier mentioned I see a rate of 70000 the day first 20 kothis r constructed
    There is no reason that just across the road in sec 80 rate is 70k would be not here which is better landscaped, more secure
    Most of buyers are end users there

The limiting factor is the devolpment by chadha group they know thy r sitting on gold mine they r trying to wait more o Nash more
    Someone has to tell them the final rates boom only with development which they r delaying, but still they have the costliest private sec in whole mohali

Thr resale is in 38-40k range with 40 % payment gone
    CommentQuote
  • Wave garden

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Thanks Harsimran. How come prices of plots in wave city oare more than IREO Hamlet? IREO is trusted and proven builder.[/QUOT

Acess by road
    No villages nearbyThanks Harsimran. How come prices of plots in wave city oare more than IREO Hamlet? IREO is trusted and proven builder.[/QUOT

Acess by road
    No villages nearby
    CommentQuote
  • Wave Gardens

2 Bedroom is going for 5600000 Rupees and 3 Bedroom is going for 8000000 ruppes . I am mplanning to book one 2 Bedroom .

Originally Posted by Rickyy

Thanks,
    Ricky
    CommentQuote