Anyone invested in wave estates mohali or any info available??

thanks
Read more
392 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by harneetsingh
    Wave Gardens GH2 was supposed to be officially launched @4050psf on 26th of May???
    Any updates ppl?
    or this project has also been put into cold box like they did with GH1?
    Took a big risk by investing with these ppl, i hope it pays off...

Harneet Ji patience
    When my dad bought it I said if we dont use it our kids might use it
    It might turn true
    But more risk more gain is also true
    I think they can't risk to delay it they won't be able to sell anything after this
    CommentQuote
  • The salesman at wave estate told me that the global genesis international school is coming up in wave estate For the kids which is afflicted to Clifton college uk.

I am pretty sure he was talking about grand kids............

I wonder from where these builders dig big names..........
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Harsimran , I am sorry i don't like to disclose any of my investments in deatils . I have an 2 BD and also purchased a 3 BD yesterday , all we have to do is sit tight ... this property will not go up in couple of months , it will need atleast 4 years and then you are looking the appreciation more then double . They will not dalay anymore because there reputation is on line now since Ponty got hit with questions from the investers in the USA last week when he was in USA .
    Originally Posted by Harsimran
    Dear mannyji
    Whats your flat no
    I have booked a 3 bhk servant in tower d
    I booked in tower d corner one 3 side open landscape facing
    I am in England but saw it last week
    Don't think of selling it I have seen the area location and layout is superb

I think they can't delay this they have 4500 acre in ncr which carries a bad reputation

They r planning a township in Amritsar as well
    Their 1st property west end mall is just opposite my house in ludhiana which is better than most malls in uk

Happy investing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mannyji
    Dear Harsimran , I am sorry i don't like to disclose any of my investments in deatils . I have an 2 BD and also purchased a 3 BD yesterday , all we have to do is sit tight ... this property will not go up in couple of months , it will need atleast 4 years and then you are looking the appreciation more then double . They will not dalay anymore because there reputation is on line now since Ponty got hit with questions from the investers in the USA last week when he was in USA .

Thanks manny Ji
    The basic idea was it gives an insight to new buyers which areas are better and which to avoid in a particular development
    Congrats on your investment
    I think you quite liked the project
    WaS ponty chadha promoting this project or do they have more in pipeline
    CommentQuote
  • Just saw the website of wave estate
    They say wave gardens and commercial as upcoming
    Do the local gys have any idea about commercial in prelaunch
    As they were planning to advertise about wave gardens on 1st June is commercial coming up as well
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys,

Wave seems to have generated lot of interest AGAIN, hopefully with some substance this time around. I also booked a 3bhk @3750/- , price revised to 4050/ already.
    heard something interesting on the street that the company is launching 1bhk for the first time
    I believe only 01 flat of the earlier lot got unsold because of some client chq bounced .... rest all sold......
    Try your luck with company
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that too, do u knwo what is the price for 1BD?
    Originally Posted by isaychaps
    hi guys,

Wave seems to have generated lot of interest AGAIN, hopefully with some substance this time around. I also booked a 3bhk @3750/- , price revised to 4050/ already.
    heard something interesting on the street that the company is launching 1bhk for the first time
    I believe only 01 flat of the earlier lot got unsold because of some client chq bounced .... rest all sold......
    Try your luck with company
    CommentQuote
  • Promoting/Pleasure

Originally Posted by Harsimran
    Thanks manny Ji
    The basic idea was it gives an insight to new buyers which areas are better and which to avoid in a particular development
    Congrats on your investment
    I think you quite liked the project
    WaS ponty chadha promoting this project or do they have more in pipeline
    CommentQuote
  • Finally The Launch::Full page Ad today in Tribune.

3BHK, 3BHK+S 4050/- , also 1BHK.....
    Inventory with few dealers only ... so pls check with company who all have been given to get max leverage....sub-brokers..days are numbered
    CommentQuote
  • There is no 2BHK available even 4050/sf .
    Originally Posted by isaychaps
    Finally The Launch::Full page Ad today in Tribune.

Inventory with few dealers only ... so pls check with company who all have been given to get max leverage....sub-brokers..days are numbered
    CommentQuote
  • One of their executives told me that they will give an ad on 1st June about 30 days. Back
    good work
    Does the ad mentions the rate area towers

I's 1 bhk Also at same rate or is it a serviced apartment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harsimran
    One of their executives told me that they will give an ad on 1st June about 30 days. Back
    good work
    Does the ad mentions the rate area towers

I's 1 bhk Also at same rate or is it a serviced apartment

1BHK 4150 psf.. Area 700 sq feet.. H tower.
    Bookings open from today
    CommentQuote
  • 2bhk available in resale@1lac premium booked @3750psf .....can anyone confirm the same.?....seems little far fetched;considering the market conditions. But ' then again if nothing is available even at 4050/--

1bhk seems to be good investment option as they are also fully furnished
    CommentQuote
  • Dear isay
    I got a phone call for the same
    I dont know if any deals have taken place
    Do all towers have 2 bhk as they told me that tower d will only have 3+1bhk
    Is more information like actual layouts available online
    Many thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by isaychaps
    Finally The Launch::Full page Ad today in Tribune.

Just a quick question, if there is such a gr8 response and units are so numbered why is country colonizers offering a subvention scheme where they will have to pay interest for two years to bank on behalf of customer? (check yesterday full page tribune ad about subvention scheme)

Does not seem to be adhere to demand/ supply principle?
    CommentQuote