Last updated: April 17 2013
21 | Posts
8490 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohali: Shivalik City

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any info on this Shivalik city project. It is being marketed to NRIs from what I know. I am considering purchasing a flat here just to build an asset.

Appreciation would be nice, but as long as the price holds for a few years I would still be happy.

What are your inputs on the city of Mohali and its future prospects.

Thanks for your replies.
    Last edited January 27 2008, 03:03 AM.

Re : Mohali: Shivalik City

Shivalik City is aroung 200 acres of integrated township in PUDA approved Greater Mohali area. 15 minutes drive from Chandigarh, just on the back of Quark City. Close to proposed golf cource and lake site in Mohali. Also Thunder zone amusement park too is very close to the township. Has very nicely built parks. Ideal place for personal use if you prefer a peaceful life.

I have my own house there and am planning to move my family from Delhi there very soon.
    Last edited March 4 2008, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Shiwalik is a big fraud. Kindly refrain from investing here. I am one of the victims.

Comment

Originally posted by sainideep2002 View Post
        Shiwalik is a big fraud. Kindly refrain from investing here. I am one of the victims.
        I heard that the founders are out of money. All the projects are stalled !!

Comment

What is future of Shivalik Enclave sector - 127 kharar landran road? It is 50% inhabited right now?

Comment

I am also looking for some plot in this region, and intersted in Shiwalik and Sunny Enclave. Can you share your bad experience with Shiwalik?
            Originally posted by sainideep2002 View Post

Comment

Avoid it if possible.

Comment

i bought a plot in shivalik 5 years back , well i am very happy with the outcome . I was getting good price for it now . I have decided to live there as it is a very good residential colony . almost 60% is build up and most inhabited colony in that entire area . my house is under construction and in next 6 months i am going to move there .

Comment

Originally posted by kiran_pinku View Post
                  i bought a plot in shivalik 5 years back , well i am very happy with the outcome . I was getting good price for it now . I have decided to live there as it is a very good residential colony . almost 60% is build up and most inhabited colony in that entire area . my house is under construction and in next 6 months i am going to move there .
                  I agree Kiran, I too own a 200sqyd house in Shivalik and must say, for personal use, this is a very peaceful area with good gentry. Lots of families are already staying there and as compared to other townships on the KL road, this is one of the better inhabited ones. For all people who have contrary views, would advise should first visit the place before passing any judgement on the builders.

Comment

I must say Shivalik City is a very peaceful area with good greenry.but one should visit once to the place before buying any project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X