Hi guys,

Does anyone have any info on this Shivalik city project. It is being marketed to NRIs from what I know. I am considering purchasing a flat here just to build an asset.

Appreciation would be nice, but as long as the price holds for a few years I would still be happy.

What are your inputs on the city of Mohali and its future prospects.

Thanks for your replies.
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Shivalik City is aroung 200 acres of integrated township in PUDA approved Greater Mohali area. 15 minutes drive from Chandigarh, just on the back of Quark City. Close to proposed golf cource and lake site in Mohali. Also Thunder zone amusement park too is very close to the township. Has very nicely built parks. Ideal place for personal use if you prefer a peaceful life.

I have my own house there and am planning to move my family from Delhi there very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Shiwalik is a big fraud. Kindly refrain from investing here. I am one of the victims.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sainideep2002
    Shiwalik is a big fraud. Kindly refrain from investing here. I am one of the victims.

I heard that the founders are out of money. All the projects are stalled !!
    CommentQuote
  • What is future of Shivalik Enclave sector - 127 kharar landran road? It is 50% inhabited right now?
    CommentQuote
  • I am also looking for some plot in this region, and intersted in Shiwalik and Sunny Enclave. Can you share your bad experience with Shiwalik?
    Originally Posted by sainideep2002
    Shiwalik is a big fraud. Kindly refrain from investing here. I am one of the victims.
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid it if possible.
    CommentQuote
  • i bought a plot in shivalik 5 years back , well i am very happy with the outcome . I was getting good price for it now . I have decided to live there as it is a very good residential colony . almost 60% is build up and most inhabited colony in that entire area . my house is under construction and in next 6 months i am going to move there . :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiran_pinku
    i bought a plot in shivalik 5 years back , well i am very happy with the outcome . I was getting good price for it now . I have decided to live there as it is a very good residential colony . almost 60% is build up and most inhabited colony in that entire area . my house is under construction and in next 6 months i am going to move there . :)

I agree Kiran, I too own a 200sqyd house in Shivalik and must say, for personal use, this is a very peaceful area with good gentry. Lots of families are already staying there and as compared to other townships on the KL road, this is one of the better inhabited ones. For all people who have contrary views, would advise should first visit the place before passing any judgement on the builders.
    CommentQuote
  • I must say Shivalik City is a very peaceful area with good greenry.but one should visit once to the place before buying any project.
    CommentQuote
  • Do not want to open pandora box. GMADA very praises about them in public notices
    CommentQuote
  • Shivalik is most famous city in mohali and it sprawls over 250 acres. There are more than six school in the city, 32 well maintained parks, clubs, community center as well as temple and gurudwara’s. Shivalik city become a the most crowded sector which consists more than 200 families in the township. Right now, I am also interested to purchase one villa in the Shivalik because Shivalik is the most ideal place to live.
    CommentQuote
  • Shivalik Group has cheated people on their other projects. People are running after them for their doomed money. This is the most low standard selfish group. They dont bother about people money. Dont deal with these b.asterds. Company's owner "Heera" has built a big mension in Chandigarh costing approx 30-40 crores from public money. These SOB are big time looters.

GMADA has blacklisted one of their project.

They sold out Shivalik Valley, Sector 115 project even before buying land and now people are crying for their money.

Their project in Sector 125 is failure.. No electricity, No Maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • FIND TRUTH ABOUT SHIVALIK CITY AND SKY ROCK CITY HERE, OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://gmada.gov.in/skyrock.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Shivalik city in sector 127 is very much approved and people should first visit before forming or preaching any opinion. The township is well developed and taken care of by the developer.

As far as new project launches are concerned, all big and small developers are presently swimming on the same waters. Can recollect some issues with the likes of Unitech, Emmar, Ansals on other forums as well. One should just be careful about where one is putting his money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by c73w
    Shivalik city in sector 127 is very much approved and people should first visit before forming or preaching any opinion. The township is well developed and taken care of by the developer.

As far as new project launches are concerned, all big and small developers are presently swimming on the same waters. Can recollect some issues with the likes of Unitech, Emmar, Ansals on other forums as well. One should just be careful about where one is putting his money.

The comment about developer pulling his hands and not maintaining roads etc for past two years is true. You can check on the ground !! They are also in negotiations with BDL about their unsold inventory in Shivalik Avenue Sector 125(a lot of which still remains unsold after 4 years !!).
    CommentQuote