Hi guys,

Does anyone have any info on this Shivalik city project. It is being marketed to NRIs from what I know. I am considering purchasing a flat here just to build an asset.

Appreciation would be nice, but as long as the price holds for a few years I would still be happy.

What are your inputs on the city of Mohali and its future prospects.

Thanks for your replies.
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jatinderchd
    The comment about developer pulling his hands and not maintaining roads etc for past two years is true. You can check on the ground !! They are also in negotiations with BDL about their unsold inventory in Shivalik Avenue Sector 125(a lot of which still remains unsold after 4 years !!).

Jatinder Ji, I own a house No 43 in S127 Shivalik City on Kharar Landran road. So am on the ground here! Parks in S127 as well as roads are very well maintained as far as S127 township is concerned.

Am not sure abt Shivalik township in 125 and in all my past posts I have been referring to S127 Shivalik City only.
    CommentQuote
  • Main problem in this forum is everybody is referring to different projects from the same developer. Whereas the title of this thread is 'Shivalik City' which is in S127 Kharar Road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by c73w
    Jatinder Ji, I own a house No 43 in S127 Shivalik City on Kharar Landran road. So am on the ground here! Parks in S127 as well as roads are very well maintained as far as S127 township is concerned.

Am not sure abt Shivalik township in 125 and in all my past posts I have been referring to S127 Shivalik City only.

You will soon realise in near future.. Company is empty of cash.. This b@sterd Heera has screwed up everything. Employees are not being paid properly. They are not been able to complete this Shiwalik Height project within Shivalik city. Investors from other projects come to their office daily and abuse like anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fundoomaster
    You will soon realise in near future.. Company is empty of cash.. This b@sterd Heera has screwed up everything. Employees are not being paid properly. They are not been able to complete this Shiwalik Height project within Shivalik city. Investors from other projects come to their office daily and abuse like anything.

You seem to have some personal agenda here without any real holding in their projects. In your past posts you have mentioned S115, S125, now you are telling abt S127 project within Shivalik City. As an end user, I am very happy along with other families who are staying there with the facilities provided. Now how often do you hear that from an end user?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by c73w
    You seem to have some personal agenda here without any real holding in their projects. In your past posts you have mentioned S115, S125, now you are telling abt S127 project within Shivalik City. As an end user, I am very happy along with other families who are staying there with the facilities provided. Now how often do you hear that from an end user?

Yes.. I have personal agenda becuase my hard earned money is stuck with these SOB. And I am not alone. Came to know many other things when enquired about their current position in other projects.

Good that you have been getting good facilities from them so far. I doubt if it continues like that.
    anyways, Good Luck.
    CommentQuote
  • I want to buy a plot of 150/200 sq yards in Zirakpur/Dhakoli/Mullanpur/Mohali(only sunny) area for the purpose of Living.....Pls suggest me some good properties with current rates.

Regards
    CommentQuote