Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Independent floors allowed in Mohali?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Are Independent floors allowed in Mohali?

Last updated: January 10 2013
12 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Are Independent floors allowed in Mohali?

Here is one
    http://www./Independent-House/Villa-...371&pos=SEARCH

Disclaimer- I do not endorse the company or the posting

If I were you I would not be buying even at this price

Comment

Originally posted by karanind View Post
      Here is one
      http://www./Independent-House/Villa-...371&pos=SEARCH

Disclaimer- I do not endorse the company or the posting

If I were you I would not be buying even at this price
      65K psy is a super steal for Phase 7(at door step of chandigarh, fully developed, no hassles in life). Wave is charging 47K psy for the green fields, Unitech people demanding 25K psy again for green fields with no idea of when the possession to come. Sunny asking 30+ psy for a township not comparably by large to phase 7. Keeping all that in mind 65K for phase 7 is genuine ask and the guy needs to be in desperate need.

At peak time the rate there was lingering between 1-1.25L psy which is now 20-30% down. BTW rate in chd still hangs between 1.25-1.75L psy depanding on construction they have done.
      Last edited January 10 2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Well the reality is that the prices are down (there are many such listing this is not the only one). I always track the auctions and what I noticed especially the last one by gmada[Nov 2012] the sentiment was very negative. Only 3 out of 57 properties got sold that too were brought by property dealers. There is already talk about bringing the reserve price lower by 20-30% when the next auction happens.

By the way I would stay away from most of the private developers who rarely deliver what they promise and in some cases will probably never deliver. If you must then for private builders go for already developed sectors. For example right next to the original Mohali sectors is sector 90/91 where you are getting deals around 35K psy why would you want to go any further out??

Even at 65 psy I find that Mohali is expensive where are the jobs or the infrastructure to justify the price the only reason it is preferred is proximity to chandigarh. That alone is not good enough reason for me to buy there atleast not at these prices

Ofcourse the above is my opinion alone which for good or bad has no value, since buying a home is an emotional decision so decisions are made which defy most logical arguments!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X