Has anyone invested/bought ATS Casa Espana.How is this project.What price to enter,need advise
Read more
115 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi , even i m interested in this property . ll b going to site on 13th. will update the forum after that .
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • "mandymandy"......pls let the forum know the status of construction.Few weeks back when I visited,construction had begun..........Btw I booked one 3bhk unit there.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,

I had visited site last week.digging had started for towers.
    They had also raised prices by 500 psqft.
    Now the price is 4250 from 3750 psqft.
    And in clp from 4250 to 4750 psqft..from 15 may onwards.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Gpsingh g have u booked there?

CommentQuote
  • deepakji , I had booked 1 3bhk there.Its true , The prices have been revised but I guess if you are really interested to buy , you can still try for a deal at previous price.There is a possibility surely.Its not possible to raise the price by 500sft in one go.Its Mohali!!.....not NOIDA where ATS sells their name!!
    CommentQuote
  • Btw clp was 3750 and now is 4250!!.....what is 4750!!!
    CommentQuote
  • That is more than 10% increase. Has the construction costs gone up or is the real estate scenario picking up?

What about ATS Golf Meadows rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Its not possible to increase in one go by 500psft . I mean they may do it,but sales will dampan.

Golf meadows will be a quality project in a not so good location.The prices are justified if your keep in mind the construction quality / luxury. Location may suit some people butis bad in general!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gpsingin
    Its not possible to increase in one go by 500psft . I mean they may do it,but sales will dampan.
    Golf meadows will be a quality project in a not so good location.The prices are justified if your keep in ming the construction quality/luxury.Location may suit some people butis bad in general!!

@gpsingin: What is considered a good location in that area? I understand that ATS GM is reachable by car & not suitable for public transportation or upcoming Metro. Other than that is the location not good because of pollution or safety concerns?
    CommentQuote
  • In subvention it is 4750 I think.
    gp sir you bought it directly or through broker? And what negotiaation you had done?
    I am also looking to buy......
    Hope for some best deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boleboom
    @gpsingin: What is considered a good location in that area? I understand that ATS GM is reachable by car & not suitable for public transportation or upcoming Metro. Other than that is the location not good because of pollution or safety concerns?

Sir, U said it all!!.....If one is comfortable driving a few km from chandigarh for a peaceful ambience,then this project is gold!!....But if someone is particular about sector divisions,proper planned sectors etc.....then that is not going to happen in derabassi & surroundings.Also Punjab govt has planned Derabaasi & Larlu to be developed as industrial towns.But keeping all aside,GM is a very ambitious project,the look & feel of it will be unmatchable once fully developed.In derabassi at least it will remain the best project always.Infact derabassi may be known to chandigarh high gentry because of GM.GM won the best golf development award recently,That is a big push.If I had some extra money,which I could spare for nest 10 years,I would have definely invested in GM,for the sole reason that It might surprise everyone like a dark horse,n become the most sought after project in whole Chandigarh periphery!!.....INSPIRATION :- The most sought after apartment property today in Chandigarh is UPPAL MARBLE ARCH,which was very hard to sell upon launch becos no one knew what was coming their way.Only upon completion it became a hotcake.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepakmakkar
    In subvention it is 4750 I think.
    gp sir you bought it directly or through broker? And what negotiaation you had done?
    I am also looking to buy......
    Hope for some best deal.

Ok let me clarify-
    EARLIER CLP WAS 3750 ,
    SUBVENTION WAS 4000
    DISCOUNTS USED TO RANGE BETWEEN 3-5%

WITH PRICE INCREASE -
    CLP BECONES 4250
    SUBVENTION BECOMES 4500
    So no way 4750.

As I said earlier,negotiations for previous rates may still be possible.
    CommentQuote
  • @gpsingin: Nice to know that GM is comparable to Marble Arch. For reference what were Marble Arch pre-launch & latest approx resale prices?

My personal opinion is that sectors & well planned divisions only work if the upkeep is done regularly by individual owners. Safety, noise and pollution will still be an issue.
    CommentQuote
  • No Buying/Selling Solicitations:
    IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boleboom
    @gpsingin: Nice to know that GM is comparable to Marble Arch. For reference what were Marble Arch pre-launch & latest approx resale prices?

My personal opinion is that sectors & well planned divisions only work if the upkeep is done regularly by individual owners. Safety, noise and pollution will still be an issue.

MARBLE ARCH was good when it was made.Also were semi furnished upon launch.Launch price in 2006 (in CLP)for smallest unit was 1.14cr & now it sells around 3 CR.
    I am not comparing GM to Marble Arch (because I think GM is better!!!),I just wanted to convey that projects attrach the most attention ,when near completion or complete.Very less people can visualize whilst under construction.
    CommentQuote