Collapse

ATS Casa Espana, ATS Infrastructure, Sector 121, Mohali

Last updated: August 2 2019
130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : ATS Casa Espana, ATS Infrastructure, Sector 121, Mohali

@hiteshki......under subvention initial price was 4000 with discounts ranged from 100 to 200 psf depending upon when somebody bought

Sent from my LT26i using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by samuel12 View Post
      Hello members, @gpsingin
      I have purchased an apartment at Casa Espana. I had gone to sign the buyers agreement today and noted following points:
      1. They are charging 2 Lakhs for one car park. This is then added onto the BSP in the agreement. Is this method of accounting correct?
      I have seen members mention 3700 psf as the BSP, Is this including car park?
      2. The agreement mentions that the power back up is only for common areas. It does not mention that each apartment will have an individual backup of 5kva as agreed upon at the time of sale. Any comments on this?
      I think builders provide power backup for common areas only.. At least in mohali region all builders are providing for common areas only, dont have any info on other cities.
      Did they promised u on power backup in each apartment? If that is the case dn they should provide.

Comment

Guys don't Worry much on power back up.Even grade-3 builders provided power back up now a days.this is ATS.these days there are 2 separate meters.units consumption on generator back up are charged separately by the society at pre decided rates.its at least 3 kW even in basic societies......here in this property it's 5KW

Sent from my LT26i using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Ats provided full backup intheir Indirapuram Ats advantage project. You can even run AC.

Comment

ATS Casa Espana Construction Status

Latest construction updates by ATS on website.

Comment

Visited this week,can say that construction in full swing now,but best thing is that entrance from highway side is also getting developed.I think they plan to develop the rivelet green from highway entrance first,since it will attract more people from doaba,when they transit the highway

Comment

Originally posted by gpsingin View Post
                Visited this week,can say that construction in full swing now,but best thing is that entrance from highway side is also getting developed.I think they plan to develop the rivelet green from highway entrance first,since it will attract more people from doaba,when they transit the highway

This is good if they r developing the entrance from high way first, this gives direct access from the highway to the project.
                Good to know that construction is in full swing, have they started construction on tower 1,2 & 3 ??

Comment

Construction update of casa espana

ATS Casa Espana Construction Status

Comment

ATS is doing grt job in punjab.Looks like they wish to spread wings in punjab since NCR is saturated.Construction pace on both projects (mohali & derabassi) is exceptional.Rumours are that the CMD is taking very personal interest in mohali project,since he wants to stamp ATS quality on punjab real estate.

Comment

Hi members I am planning to buy a 3bhk in or around Mohali,have zeroed on Ats Casa Espana , Jlpl falcon views and Wave Estate. My concern is ATS we'll equipped to construct a 25multistorey in a high seismic zone and how is JLPL' s maintenance after possession ATS scores on this front and have no idea on Wave Estate other than Ponty Chadha

Comment

Tags: NULL
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X